Best PCT while taking 1-andro

K

kengelberg09

Awards
Hey everyone! I'm on my first week of of a 6 week long cycle taking 1-andro. I am very excited to see how this prohormone complements a well balanced diet and training program. One thing I've looked around for is how to do a proper pct. I know SERMS tends to be the gold standard, but I was curious if taking arimistane (an AI) would get the job done. I figure that since 1-testosterone does not convert into estrogen a mild PCT supplement like arimistane would have a nice balancing effect on keeping estrogen low (preserving my gains) while my body normalizes its testosterone levels.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is how this thread is going to go (we've had it happen on here MANY times).

3-10 people are going to tell you "you NEED A SERM".

1-2 people are going to say "You're more than likely going to be just fine without a SERM, and using OTC PCT has worked for plenty of people"

The original 3-10 people are going to come back in the thread visibly upset and say that "you NEED A SERM DAMMIT"

Then 1 person (usually myself) will be back in saying "There's been a ton of blood work from end users who used OTC PCT's like Arimistane (amongst others) and their blood turned out great. (for example: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/197883-bringing-boys-back.html) That said, having a SERM on hand (if it's pharm grade, and not research chem bathtub nonsense) is never a bad idea, and can only help protect you."

Someone will then get exceedingly angry and call me names.

There, I just saved everyone about 48 hours.

K

kengelberg09

Awards
Haha thanks man! I didn't realize I asked a question that had the potential to open up a heated debate! Definitely not my intention. But I figured an AI would be alright given that 1-test doesn't convert into estrogen.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is how this thread is going to go (we've had it happen on here MANY times).

1-2 people are going to say "You're more than likely going to be just fine without a SERM, and using OTC PCT has worked for plenty of people"

The original 3-10 people are going to come back in the thread visibly upset and say that "you NEED A SERM DAMMIT"

Then 1 person (usually myself) will be back in saying "There's been a ton of blood work from end users who used OTC PCT's like Arimistane (amongst others) and their blood turned out great. (for example: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/197883-bringing-boys-back.html) That said, having a SERM on hand (if it's pharm grade, and not research chem bathtub nonsense) is never a bad idea, and can only help protect you."

Lol, yeah legit answer right there

But get a serm OP haha

B

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
If your gonna do anything right in your life, do this right and get a SERM.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Personally I have only used OTC PCT and never had any issues.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Use a SERM, better to be safe than sorry. Some people will recover without one, but I would not risk it.

B

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I thought you were advocating BLR Rebirth in lieu of a SERM?
I was advocating that Rebirth is far the best OTC PCT product. I have run Rebirth, but always with a SERM. Its meant to make PCT much more comfortable and effective than it can be when running only a pharmaceutical SERM or with another added with one of the many other OTC PCT products that fall radically short. Rebirth is two SERMS, a test booster and an AI.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I only came here for the comments...now I don’t know what to do

IMG_1522720711.385153.jpg

K

kengelberg09

Awards
How were the after effects during your PCT cycle? Did you notice it effect your mood, energy, and libido? I'm a little worried about that period when you stop 1-andro and your body kick-starts to produce testosterone.