Preworkout with DMAA and MK-2866. Your thoughts

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Accidently stumbled on savagelinelabs, a supplement company. Their Preworkout has 5mg of Osta in a full serving. Why do we have a SARM in Pre-workout? Looks like there are a couple more companies doing this.

My guess is, it's definitely going to shut you down after a few days of use. What do you think?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Accidently stumbled on savagelinelabs, a supplement company. Their Preworkout has 5mg of Osta in a full serving. Why do we have a SARM in Pre-workout? Looks like there are a couple more companies doing this.

My guess is, it's definitely going to shut you down after a few days of use. What do you think?
Sounds awesome to use on cycle if youre getting additional osta as well. Idk if 5mg is going to do much. Personally i dodnt get much from osta but some people like it. Sounds like a marketing ploy and wouldnt be surprised if it didnt gain much traction

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds awesome to use on cycle if youre getting additional osta as well. Idk if 5mg is going to do much. Personally i dodnt get much from osta but some people like it. Sounds like a marketing ploy and wouldnt be surprised if it didnt gain much traction
I have only heard people talking about how bad and quick the shut down from Osta is. Just trying to understand the reason behind adding a SARM to the mix.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Every so often you will come across a product that makes absolutely no sense. I remember seeing products that were several prohormones stacked with several stimulants - surely excellent for your blood pressure. Can't help but imagine how many people were using them and wondering why they had headaches all day.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Every so often you will come across a product that makes absolutely no sense. I remember seeing products that were several prohormones stacked with several stimulants - surely excellent for your blood pressure. Can't help but imagine how many people were using them and wondering why they had headaches all day.
That would be a nice trip to ER.. lol. It could have been a decent PWO without the Osta.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It’s just a marketing ploy/gimmick. There is no real science behind this inclusion to a pwo. It’s similar to that pwo a year or two ago that had stims paired with Dimethazine, which was extremely stupid and irresponsible.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't use any preworkout with Ostarine.

What about days you don't use preworkout? You still need to take your Ostarine dose.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I have a 60 capsule bottle of mk2866 from enhanced athlete that ive had for about a year. It'll probably just go bad from sitting up. I really don't think I wanna mess with it mainly because I don't know how or when to properly use it and I dont believe its enough for much of n e thing.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s just a marketing ploy/gimmick. There is no real science behind this inclusion to a pwo. It’s similar to that pwo a year or two ago that had stims paired with Dimethazine, which was extremely stupid and irresponsible.
Agree. This was the first time I came across a PWO with SARM. But looks like there are a few more companies putting in stuff that really doesn't belong in a PWO supplement.

I wouldn't use any preworkout with Ostarine.

What about days you don't use preworkout? You still need to take your Ostarine dose.
Exactly what I had in mind.