Mr. Supps Sleep.... lights out

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Received the product during the week and had to hold off until the weekend for obvious reasons.
I wake up at 5 am for work so I didn't want to change any grogginess etc that early.
Shout out the the Mr. Supps crew for the hookup!!!
I have to pick the kids up tomorrow morning so lets hope I hear the alarm hahahaha.
SLEEP.jpg

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Do u suffer from insomnia or just gonna use it to try n get some deeper sleep?? Im in, let us know how it works??

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for the zzzzz

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Present !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to see how you like it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Received the product during the week and had to hold off until the weekend for obvious reasons.
I wake up at 5 am for work so I didn't want to change any grogginess etc that early.
Shout out the the Mr. Supps crew for the hookup!!!
I have to pick the kids up tomorrow morning so lets hope I hear the alarm hahahaha.
View attachment 162229
good to see you doing a log...been awhile!!!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let the games or shall I say ZZZZZ begin

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nothing like a GREAT nights sleep in my book !!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do u suffer from insomnia or just gonna use it to try n get some deeper sleep?? Im in, let us know how it works??
I tend to have issues getting to sleep and the bigger issue is trying to sleep through the night. I usually wake up every hour or so and it is very rare for me to sleep all the way through the night.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tend to have issues getting to sleep and the bigger issue is trying to sleep through the night. I usually wake up every hour or so and it is very rare for me to sleep all the way through the night.
Same Here !!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 days of use so far and no complaints.
Taste and mix ability are fine. For the scoop and serving size you can pretty much just toss it in your mouth and wash it down with some water(at least I can)
There has been no gym time the last few days and no heavy stims and sleep has been good. 20-30 min after taking you feel pretty relaxed and the next thing I know it was morning.
Lets see what happens this week with taking it a little later and how I feel when I wake and how the PWO and stims play into this.
PWO is taken around 2-2:30PM

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Ok now I can see where this goes. I have a terrible time falling to sleep so imma follow this 2 c how it works 4 u. And I used to suffer from staying asleep also and da doctor prescribed me trazadone and that helps but only to stay asleep (better than nothing) and if u still have trouble staying asleep I find valerian root help. There are many herbal meds I keep around that all work but work for different stages of sleep 4 me. Oh melatonin is great also, it used to give me crazy dreams but aftet a week r 2 that went away. Good luck with ur sleep issues.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like the crazy dreams !!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Marms back into action. Also notice his avi

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok now I can see where this goes. I have a terrible time falling to sleep so imma follow this 2 c how it works 4 u. And I used to suffer from staying asleep also and da doctor prescribed me trazadone and that helps but only to stay asleep (better than nothing) and if u still have trouble staying asleep I find valerian root help. There are many herbal meds I keep around that all work but work for different stages of sleep 4 me. Oh melatonin is great also, it used to give me crazy dreams but aftet a week r 2 that went away. Good luck with ur sleep issues.
Over the years I have tried EVERYTHING OTC natty and or prescribed. The prescription stuff makes me literally freak out and stay awake so I am not sure what all that is about. I have to agree with the herbals I tend to have some always on hand and switch them up as needed but only take from time to time.

Sooooo Last night was a total FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its on the rain and the dogs though lmao.
45 min after taking boss woke me up on the couch and said go to bed. (10-11ish)
About 1 it started raining and the dogs for some odd reason started literally crying for no reason and wouldn't stop until they were let out etc.
I did go back to sleep after but didn't feel as rested when I woke up.
One thing I like is I do not feel groggy from this stuff in the morning and it clearly worked just as well with me taking a PWO yesterday.
Damn dogs

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does not sound like a fun night,

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subd

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the last 2 nights were "ok" sleep.
For some reason Princess hasn't been sleeping and tossing and turning so that has been keeping me up.
Stuff still hits me 30-40 min after I take it and Im out cold.
Will be taking a break from it tonight

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sometimes it is best to use so many days on and then a few days off.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
True. I change up depending on the day and what my schedule is,.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True. I change up depending on the day and what my schedule is,.
Totally Agree.....So took it again over the weekend Fri-Sat-Sun-Mon. and still relaxes and makes me pass out in 30-45
Slept hard and woke up felling great.
I like how consistent the time is with relaxing me and I love how I do not wake up Groggy.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Totally Agree.....So took it again over the weekend Fri-Sat-Sun-Mon. and still relaxes and makes me pass out in 30-45
I like how consistent the time is with relaxing me and I love how I do not wake up Groggy.
sounds like everything is going well in here...good to hear

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve used several
Brands over the years. Most give me enough relaxation to fall
Asleep.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds like everything is going well in here...good to hear
So far very well.

I’ve used several
Brands over the years. Most give me enough relaxation to fall
Asleep.
I have actually had the opposite from a few. Normal ingredients like any other but they just made me stay wide awake and actually gave me anxiety. Almost like taking a pwo and trying to go right to sleep.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you sleeping the same amount?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not sure if I am actually sleeping more or longer. Just sleeping well in general compared to tossing and turning all night.
If it keeps me from getting up 3 times a night to pee I'm in !!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slept well considering I have been sick so just not feeling well when I wake up. Literally laid on the couch all weekend.
Wife tried it over the weekend and loves it.
Will not be taking for a few days.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hope you feel better !!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks, Not sure what I have or had but I had a downpour of sweat during my lift yesterday that came out of nowhere.
That's the best kind of lift when your not feeling well.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's the best kind of lift when your not feeling well.
Yeah tell me about it. Thought I was all better but it hit again. Sleep has been messed up as I have slept the last few, up at night, off work GRRRR not sure what I have but it needs to go away.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Slept well considering I have been sick so just not feeling well when I wake up. Literally laid on the couch all weekend.
Wife tried it over the weekend and loves it.
Will not be taking for a few days.
Sounds like you have married-itis:17:

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds like you have married-itis:17:
Then I have had this for 9 years. At least say he’s not sleeping for the good new married reason.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slept like a champ last night. Storm woke me up around 1 and then couldn't sleep until boss was home around 3 but then I past back out until 7 and feel really well rested today.
No gym today

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You guys all know why the Bride is always smiling from ear to ear on their wedding day......they know it is the last blow job they will ever have to give.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not in my house!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually used this on Wednesday night around 7 pm to sleep until around midnight. Then woke up and drove to st luis for 4 1/2 hours.
Felt great during the drive tbh and had to stay focused due to the snow and ice.
Pretty impressed.
Will take again tonight :)

D

diana_wills

Awards
And alarms on Monday works? :)