Recomp- erase pro/erase pro+/alphamax xt

7thGlokage

Awards
21 yrs old, experienced lifter but havnt been consistently in the gym since last summer. 5'5 155ish about 14%BF.
Looking to do a little recomp with more focus on hypertrophy and lean gains rather than crazy strength gains. I pack on mass easily but it takes a lot for me to get a real nice cut look. I've even been down to around 7-9% BF and not loved the way I looked.

Was planning on taking reduce xt in general for the cortisol suppression. I've used it before and loved it but I was suggested to stack erase pro with that. It'd be erase pro weeks 1-4 and reduce xt weeks 3-8. I've used erase pro before and didn't really notice too much. I was wondering if erase pro+ is better. I like the addition of Ashwagandha but it takes up most of the prop blend not leaving much room for dhaa so I was wondering what the optimal dhaa dose is. Also saw alphamax xt had a similar profile but with the addition of forksolin, although I think the dosages for these 3 were fairly low.

Basically, wondering which would be better to stack with reduce xt for weeks 3 and 4? If it helps I'm pretty predisposed to estrogenic side edfects with supps and I've never had problems with dry joints.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't go overkill with the estrogen/cortisol products - you want to control estrogen and cortisol, not lower them too significantly. If it were me, I would do a 4 week run of Reduce XT solo, and then choose another product to follow up with. Erase Pro and Pro+ are both good options, but if you didn't feel much in the past you may want to consider trying something new.

Alphamax XT has a similar profile with extras, but it is not a prop. blend. The label discloses what you're getting - 50mg forskolin per day and 600mg of 95% extract Ashwagandha per day. I would also note that the Longjack extract is 200:1, so you're getting 600mg of high quality standardized LJ per day. The ingredient quality in Alphamax is what makes this product shine. I would recommend trying this out after you finish up Reduce XT and see how it treats you

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll agree with the above. I would definitely recommend jumping on alphamax xt after you use reduce xt. Alphamax xt is one of my fav products.

7thGlokage

Awards
I'll look into it. Havnt done much research on alphamax xt so still gotta do that first but why recommend running it after reduce xt and not before?

7thGlokage

Awards
Also, idk about dhaa but Ashwagandha dosage is less than half that in erase pro+ and 25mg of forskolin 95 is on the lower end too. It has enough in 1 bottle for 2 months. Would it be better to run the reg doses for 2 months or double up for 1 month since the dosages are kinda low