Test base for PCT?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
I plan to run a prohormone cycle and have Dermacrine as my test base. However, my pct will have Nolvadex, Activate Extreme and Erase Pro along with other vitamins and liver support. Do I need to continue to run a test base like that through the pct phase?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks man, I didn’t think so but I’m new to prohormones and didn’t know lol
Sure. You could continue running the dermacrine through PCT, but as a general rule people drop anything remotely potentially suppressive or likely to work against getting the HPTA back up cranking again. The idea of a "test base" during PCT is kind of non-complimentary and at odds.

I dont want to overcomplicate this but you could continue the dermacrine for the first week or two of PCT whilst things start settling again. Id only do this if I had the extra dermacrine anyway.

The success or not of anything we do will depend on the specifics of our scenario (ph used, aromatisation, reaction to SERM, etc etc).

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
PCT is no fun, always hard for me to recover and I’m young, but yeah the general rule is nothing suppressive in pct. I do like adding reduce XT though and something like x gels, vector, Follidrone 2.0, massmax XT.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
PCT is no fun, always hard for me to recover and I’m young, but yeah the general rule is nothing suppressive in pct. I do like adding reduce XT though and something like x gels, vector, Follidrone 2.0, massmax XT.
Thanks for the help, so you like adding a natural muscle enhancer in the PCT stage? Like myostatin inhibitor or LAX?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the help, so you like adding a natural muscle enhancer in the PCT stage? Like myostatin inhibitor or LAX?
I always run X gels in my PCT as a natty anabolic. Start it the last week of your cycle so it kicks in week 2 of PCT when things start getting tough.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
I always run X gels in my PCT as a natty anabolic. Start it the last week of your cycle so it kicks in week 2 of PCT when things start getting tough.
Sweet. So X gels, Nolvadex, Activate X treme, erase pro + for PCT sound good?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds like best case scenario to me! hoping you hang on to your new gains and bounce back quick!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. So X gels, Nolvadex, Activate X treme, erase pro + for PCT sound good?
That's a solid pct stack. Pretty much have everything covered with that stack:)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you will be ok. I would look at something for cortisol as well. Reduce XT is a good option.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you will be ok. I would look at something for cortisol as well. Reduce XT is a good option.
Agreed the new version of Activate extreme is very poor for cortisol control. Reduce xt is much better choice

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
op...the reduce xt is a anti-cortisone...cortisone generally drops while on cycle then rebounds during pct-this is why many like to include a anti-cort in pct...reduct xt is a good one-and reasonably priced, imo.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
op...the reduce xt is a anti-cortisone...cortisone generally drops while on cycle then rebounds during pct-this is why many like to include a anti-cort in pct...reduct xt is a good one-and reasonably priced, imo.
How about Erase Pro+?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How about Erase Pro+?
couldn't tell you, I haven't used erase pro since the 1st change to the formula, and that was awhile ago..the original formula was killer, but I've heard it is much weaker now.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you can squeeze it into your budget add MK 677 in for your pct. I've been using it for the first time the last month, and I've continued to grow/get stronger though pct.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Or you could scrap all you have and get a real serm, like Clomid. If you don’t feel like you recover well then Clomid might be what you’re missing

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Or you could scrap all you have and get a real serm, like Clomid. If you don’t feel like you recover well then Clomid might be what you’re missing
I’m doing Nolvadex lol I’ve heard Nolvadex is better than clomid

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m doing Nolvadex lol I’ve heard Nolvadex is better than clomid
Ok, perfect, for some reason I thought you meant Nolvadren XT but after reading your post again I saw it. I like Clomid better but I heard some like Nolva better, if you haven’t used it before and don’t think you recover well with Nolva give Clomid a try. I recovered from 2,5 yrs of test cyp with Clomid, I like Clomid a lot, I’m actually doing a 8 week cycle of Clomid now. :)