Alphamax XT/SlinMax Question

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster and I’m in a bit of a pickle if anyone could help me out please?
I’ve got SlinMax and AlphaMax XT and have been stacking them in the morning pre workout (I have to workout at 7am to 8am due to family and work commitments).
So essentially at about 0545, I take two SlinMax, two AlphaMax XT, then 15 minutes later, 50gKarbolyn and 1 or 2 scoops Hemavol and get to the gym for 7am.
Usually stacking a GDA (like Glycophase or Slin Sane) with AlphaMax has been fine, but I have been feeling a bit weird after taking the SlinMax and AlphaMax together and upon a quick googling, I see a Berberine/Forskolin interaction.
My question is, would you sacrifice the Alphamax Pre and stick with the SlinMax pre (taking Alphamax three or four hour later) or would you stick with Alphamax pre workout and take SlinMax with a high carb meal at some other time during the day?
Just a bit/absolutely stumped with the timing etc.

Cheers

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The timing of AlphaMax doesn’t really matter all that much in comparison to just getting the daily dose in really, and it’s not an acute pre-workout-type supplement, so you can take it any time really.

You could try both and see which you prefer though. The only thing is I don’t see a need to take a GDA with your post-workout meal, but with a meal after that would be fine. I don’t think there’s necessarily a right or wrong answer here.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Welcome! Dosing Alphamax doesn't need to be preworkout, as long as you're taking the servings with meals you should be fine. I would opt to go with Slinmax before your preworkout meal/shake, and take Alphamax with your post workout meal. Slinmax and GDA's aren't necessary immediately after training, so I would use the post workout time for Alphamax

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks very, very much for the advice, sirs, much appreciated.

I've noticed a slight more leaning effect around the lower midriff with SlinMax in comparison to other GDAs I've used over the years, and the pumps when stacked with Hemavol and karbolyn are ludicrous some days, so I'm really enjoying the Performax brand.

I bought Massmax for when I finish my Alphamax cycle so looking forward to giving that a whack as have heard great things about it.