Defuse and Glyco Shield

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to make a post and say how potent this stack is. I do workout and train pretty hard and my diet is pretty clean but I do enjoy drinking and have plenty of cheat meals. This summer I was 230 and felt pretty lean. I cut down to 220 and have sort of been stuck. I am doing the 2 by 2 protocol of Defuse and am losing 1.5 lbs a week of stubborn fat. This is without changing anything and actually cutting back on cardio

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to make a post and say how potent this stack is. I do workout and train pretty hard and my diet is pretty clean but I do enjoy drinking and have plenty of cheat meals. This summer I was 230 and felt pretty lean. I cut down to 220 and have sort of been stuck. I am doing the 2 by 2 protocol of Defuse and am losing 1.5 lbs a week of stubborn fat. This is without changing anything and actually cutting back on cardio
What's a 2 by 2?

Defused isn't meant to be daily as far as I'm aware.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
This was from the dosing post on Defuse. You can run it with the 2 by 2 dosing protocol for 45 days. I hope I am reading that right

Since dsade has now got Defuse back in stock, I have been trying to put together the best way to dose the product after reading countless posts in different situations.

How Long Should you Use?

Quote Originally Posted by Tylerclee View Post
dsade if someone were using 2/2 protocol for 45 days, how long of a break should they take before staring it again?

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

4 weeks should be sufficient.
If you plan on using for 45 days straight , take a 4 week break.
If you are going to use 1-2x a week then you should be fine

Most Common Dose:
3 Caps 30 Minutes prior to largest meal (Cheat Meal)

Training Fasted:

If training fasted take before workout.
Take 2 Caps Prior to workout and another 2 caps later in the day

Training Fed:

If you're training with some carbs then take after workout.
If you are going to train first thing with intra-workout carbs take 2 post-workout and 2 later in the day

Half life!?

With the 2/2 Protocol you will want to spread your dose upward to 8 hours apart (the half-life). Matt can correct me if you do want to use them in a shorter time frame.

Quote Originally Posted by daxiang View Post

With the 2/2 protocol, is there a time frame when we need to burn off the circulating ffa or can we take 2 in the evening and workout say 2 or 3 hours after last dose?

Estimating by my research you have around 8 hours.
Any thing I see about the dosing and different situations I will update the original post. If there is any mistake, I will edit that post when Matt gets a chance to chime in.

I hope this helps you guys who plan on going hard around the holidays with the best possible situation to dose them

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice combo and congrats.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How have you been using / liking Glycøshield?

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I love it!!! the other day I had a very bad day, pasta, pizza, some sliders, and a good amount of wine! Last day I had like that was in the summer and my morning weight was 220... after the binge I was 231 and nearly fell off the scale.

My binge on this day I was 211 morning and only 213 in the evening!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love it!!! the other day I had a very bad day, pasta, pizza, some sliders, and a good amount of wine! Last day I had like that was in the summer and my morning weight was 220... after the binge I was 231 and nearly fell off the scale.

My binge on this day I was 211 morning and only 213 in the evening!
Love it!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think I need to look into this!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Okay so is the general recommendation for those training fasted to just take 2x2 later in the day during the feeding window? Or would you personally just go all 3 before your largest meal?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That donut looks much better than my Tim Hortons sprinkle donut that I had today!
Chain Donuts are garbage. Of course anything would be better then that.
Ask GNO he may be able to help you find some good donut mom and pop shops.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So there’s no issue taking 6 Glycoshield during the day and taking 3 Defuse with 1 of the daily Glycoshield doses? And even adding in Lipøshield?

Could Glycoshield be stacked with DCP as well safely?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cool. Going on vacation next week and plan on using 2 caps DCP 3 times a day, with Lipøshield/Slintensity with lunch and dinner. My wife is going to use Glycoshield 2 caps 3 times a day with Liposhield/ Defuse at Lunch and Lipøshield at dinner. Good plan?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool. Going on vacation next week and plan on using 2 caps DCP 3 times a day, with Lipøshield/Slintensity with lunch and dinner. My wife is going to use Glycoshield 2 caps 3 times a day with Liposhield/ Defuse at Lunch and Lipøshield at dinner. Good plan?
Sure is. Except why arent you using the glyco too?!