Vector – Get Ready For Bulk Mania

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

According to sources, users can expect the exclusively plant-based ingredient panel to aid in ...READ MORE

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What time will it being going up for sale on the 6th? midnight, noon?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5-12lbs from a natural anabolic. Skeptical to say the least

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So tomorrow, is this going to be a pre sale or will it already be in stock and ready to ship? If not, how soon should it be in stock?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeh I checked just now and it's in stock. I seem to remember reading that the pre-sale would have an introductory price, it that not so?

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct me if I’m wrong , but is it 90 caps per bottle and serving size is 6 caps ?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Correct me if I’m wrong , but is it 90 caps per bottle and serving size is 6 caps ?
180 capsules at 6 per day for a 30 day supply per bottle.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
:afro:

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will the introductory price still be good if stock sell out in like an hour? I asked this on the other thread, but I just want to make sure that I can get a bottle.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Email should hit your inbox around 8am tomorrow.
Hey man, why cant order to UK shipping says - sorry no quotes are available for this order at this time, whats going on use to order many things just fine?? Worried it sell out

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
As someone who has problems controlling his hunger even while on a bulk and also did not enjoy ABE due to the additional increase hunger on top of it. Should I avoid this product? Anything with a hunger increase I would imagine wouldn't suit me.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As someone who has problems controlling his hunger even while on a bulk and also did not enjoy ABE due to the additional increase hunger on top of it. Should I avoid this product? Anything with a hunger increase I would imagine wouldn't suit me.
That's going to be one of those things that you'll just have to try it to see if it affects you that way. Not everyone will respond to things the same. Too many variables

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ABE was great, you could eat anything and keep the same weight.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ABE was great, you could eat anything and keep the same weight.
Lol, huh? How is that even possible if you think about it. AnaBeta was my go to bulk supplement, put on 10lbs over 8 weeks and it was clockwork, everytime I needed to bulk I added that in and I would be able to easily eat 8k a day.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, huh? How is that even possible if you think about it. AnaBeta was my go to bulk supplement, put on 10lbs over 8 weeks and it was clockwork, everytime I needed to bulk I added that in and I would be able to easily eat 8k a day.
I tried to eat everything and still was hungry afterwards. I probably took more than the two pills per day they recommended.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasn't referring to being full, you stated that you could eat as much as you wanted and not gain weight- that didn't compute.

I agree that you never got full. I would wake up at 3am and go to the kitchen and start eating cold cuts and slamming glasses of milk. One time my wife came out to get a drink and I was eating making eggs in the middle of the night. Needless to say, she thought I was nuts, but it made me ravenous and my stomach would always be grumbling.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Psssst.... -> VECTOR25

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
On the bottle it says 90 caps, so it only lasts 15 days? With the suggested 6/day serving size

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to see logs on this as I am ready to hit a pre-summer cycle to add to my TRT. My only concern is that Rehmannaie Radix may not be ideal for those of us already on exogenous test and further increase of RBC.

Can anyone speak to that?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
When the **** will be available for us europeans uk ???
I can not wait!!! :D

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When the **** will be available for us europeans uk ???
I can not wait!!! :D
Just order from Strong supplements. Shipping costs and exchange rate are fair. Paid about 36€ a bottle that way. Now let's hope there will be no taxes

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Just order from Strong supplements. Shipping costs and exchange rate are fair. Paid about 36€ a bottle that way. Now let's hope there will be no taxes
The problem is just this! ITALIAN customs are scary ... even if Vector contains natural ingredients ... but here they are paranoia (right or wrong) ...

fabius

Awards
is there anyone from italy who bought vector on strong?

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
The problem is just this! ITALIAN customs are scary ... even if Vector contains natural ingredients ... but here they are paranoia (right or wrong) ...
Same in Portugal... I ordered one from strong only for testing purposes but i´m already guessing what will happen... In best case scenario i will received it in 2 or 3 months paying a total of about 80€ with taxes which is almost what people are spending for 3 bottles in USA...

And i bet it will not cost less than £55/60 + shipping costs from UK.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same in Portugal... I ordered one from strong only for testing purposes but i´m already guessing what will happen... In best case scenario i will received it in 2 or 3 months paying a total of about 80€ with taxes which is almost what people are spending for 3 bottles in USA...
Here In Belgium I have to pay extra taxes like every third time on average and 30€ at most.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to see logs on this as I am ready to hit a pre-summer cycle to add to my TRT. My only concern is that Rehmannaie Radix may not be ideal for those of us already on exogenous test and further increase of RBC.

that is a legitimate concern....I would like more info on this also!!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

May have more of a response in this discussion:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/299585-vector-pre-release.html

Edit:
Do you have an existing issue controlling your RBC while on TRT? There is some debate on therapeutic phlebotomy. I can link some articles as I've been on TRT for a while without having to donate blood.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

do you give blood?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you give blood?
I don’t, but I have my protocol well in control, so that is irrelevant. I’m just looking to see if there is guidance on the mentioned ingredient as it specifically states increased RBC as a benefit. I live at 6500’ and we already begin with high RBC and elevated hematocrit so this is not a desired effect and doesn’t benefit anyone living at altitude.

I realize there would be few, if any, on this board that could speak to my question so it really is for two purposes:

1) Bring to light that this is something to be aware of if on exogenous test.
2) Seek clarity to understand what kind of elevation it causes and what the length of the increase may be. If it is short duration then no big deal, but I am not familiar with the product and researching it doesn’t provide much in answers.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I only bring it up as its a way to keep the additional volume in check.. these are great questions I will look into tho.
I too am on trt but live at sea level so I don't get the elevation increase in EPO like you however I do frequently use high doses of anabolics and deal often with this very issue.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. I’m sure I’m not the only one interested in trying this product and may have a similar question/concern. Love BLR products, so would love to safely give it a run.

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
Bought two bottles. going to run it after SARMS cycle during PCT