Olympus Labs Assass1nate

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
How long can you take Assass1nate before you have to cycle off it/take a break, and seeing as it's totally natural do you actually have to cycle off/take a break at all?
I take two caps 20(ish) minutes before my heaviest carb meal of the day, not the advised one cap before each meal up to four times per day.

OldGreyFitGuy

Awards
Just asked this question in a different thread, Ive run it for 5 months with no break and no noticed reduction in effectiveness.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is only one thing to do in a situation such as this. I know somebody that can help!

What do you think about the need to cycle ASSASS1NATE and is there a point at which it would lose efficacy xtyler?

It’s cool guys....just wait..

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Cheers guys, looks like I might be making this a staple. Seeing as it has GDA like effects could it act a little like FD2, as in it'll only get better the longer you use it?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's one of the few supplement I don't cycle. After experiencing its effects in the long run, I don't really plan on taking any break.

SteaknTaters

SteaknTaters

Awards
It's one of the few supplement I don't cycle. After experiencing its effects in the long run, I don't really plan on taking any break.
Mind elaborating on your experience? I have considered picking it before, i like the combo of non-stim fat burner and gda, plus it is from OL.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Ive been on it without a break for about 10 months now. Not coming off anytime soon!!!!

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mind elaborating on your experience? I have considered picking it before, i like the combo of non-stim fat burner and gda, plus it is from OL.
What longer term effects have you noticed?
Noticeably overall body composition improvements in spite of a diet oftentimes less clean than before (do NOT take this as an excuse slack off with your nutrition!). Food always seem to get shuttled where I wish. On a surplus I get bigger and fuller and stay lean, on maintenance calories I recomp without effort, on a deficit I get leaner at a way faster pace. Also, it's pretty much the only GDA (albeit far from JUST a GDA) that doesn't interfere with the protein synthesis machinery.

Ive been on it without a break for about 10 months now. Not coming off anytime soon!!!!
I see you know what I'm talking about then :cool:

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Assas1nate is a great product for sure. Many weekly cheat meals have been had with it and bloat is non existent