Best pre workouts right npw?

lucifer92

Awards
Best pre workouts right now?

As the title says, whats the best and your favourite pre workout?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pre Kaged and nutrabio pre are up there but they are expensive for my daily use.
My daily use that I love is cannibal ferox — energy pump and focus for a great price

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Mine got to be jpx8 and nos ether by get diesel pumps are insane and crazy hard ons

TooMuchSauce

Awards
Seismic Surge..Had so much energy i almost jumped on the treadmill while lifting but its bulking season, Who the hell uses a treadmill during bulking season lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prolific/high volume combo gives me the smooth long lasting energy I need with pumps for days and my personal favorite is the mind state it puts me in. Havent been able to feel like I do lately on the combo since I was a young pup set to conquer the world!

Squatchy

Awards
My current go-to is Re1gn. My favorite was Hypermax so I can't wait to try the new formula.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Scivation Quake or a Monster.... I've gotten bored with preworkouts. Also noticed that I do better with less caffeine/stimulants. Will save preworkouts for big PR days or Friday's when I know I can stay up later and not worry about disrupted sleep.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I have been using outbreak nutrition Serum for a week and like it. Then use endur3 during workout

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Re1gn is top notch for energy, focus and pump. Not too expensive as well

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HyperMax has even been rated #1. And the taste has been improved dramatically.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Theres so many

Millenium Sports Ragnorak elite, caffeine or caffeine free. Controlled labs Gamer up is good.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Loving
Mega pre/one scoop of intracell

Then another scoop of intracell intra

Re1gn

Anabolic designs stampede untamed at two scoops is good

Noxygen is always a good addition to any pre

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seismic Surge..Had so much energy i almost jumped on the treadmill while lifting but its bulking season, Who the hell uses a treadmill during bulking season lol
I'll second the seismic surge! Awesome pre workout. There are quite a few logs on it as well. Reign by OL is a nice pre to!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
non stim: vasomax is the best one imo (much better than high volume and others in this category).

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So many listed I've never tried or even heard of.. dang. Guess I'm getting old.

IMO nothing on the market I've seen recently can compare to Quake or C4 Ultimate. Seem to be the best overall 1 scoop pre.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will admit, had a sample of this and loved it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I Force Max Out and Mr Supps Pump Juice Extreme....haven't had a need to look for a new preworkout, those two offer what I look for in a preworkout

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
low stim/focus - sns focus xt

all around - sparta kraken

high stim - still the classic stimul8

pumps alone - high volume

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My favorites are Old Meso (DMAA), Wild Thing and Seismic Surge. I used to love BPI 1MR back in the day when it was crazy good. And I also used to love the taste of blue raspberry Jack3d.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VasoMax for me. Love the non stims lately. If I workout in AM, I do VasoMax and FitMax.

HyperMax is rated as one of the best all around. If I use it, I'm a half scooper.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Product called G-fuel. I think it’s marketed towards gamers... You could probably stack some of the common ingredients creatine, beta alanine, citrulline. The flavor is amazing! And it’s very good for focus. Kinda pricey tho

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Depends what you're looking for, but here are some that I think are the best.

Scivation Quake 10.0
SuperPump MAX + PlasmaJet
Cellucor C4 Ultimate

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
someone should check out Allmax Impact pwo! It has a real nice ingredient panel that suits everything from energy-pump-focus and trust me I dont like buying the name brand stuff but its actually very well put together!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Whoa! Haven't used Stimul8 in ages!
i jsut saw it somewhere for like $8 a tub or somehting insane... reminded me how awesome it was.

Warbeast

Awards
My favorite pre-workout for the last year has been Novarage by Innovapharm. A fantastic product.. solid pump, and great energy/ focus. I workout early in the morning, and it is one of the only things that enables me to do so. There seems to be no crash, more or less a big energy boost that slowly tapers throughout the day ( so I don’t need any coffee at work either). Highly recommended! Active ingredient is dmha.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Having spent literally thousands of dollars on almost every pre workout I can say that a complete game changer for me is EPG Turnt Up Pump. The tricky thing though is they have multiple versions. One has Amp Citrate as the main ingredient, one has Eria Jarensis, and one has their Panthergy as the main ingredient. The panthergy one is the game changer. It is carried by a few popular retailers and isn’t too expensive. I will say that I hate their labeling, they don’t disclose exact amounts. Also, their beta alanine is definitely underdosed but I hate the BA tingles. So why do I like it? I feel REAL dang good on it (just took some). The number one thing I care about above all else for a pre is mood/energy/focus. And this is on a different level. It’s not like craze but it’s pretty dang good. You just can’t take it consecutive days (tolerance) so I take my other favorite (Reign) on the other days. I have no affiliation with EPG or anything but I’ve been searching for something like craze, like quite a few folks, since they banned it and since this forum has helped me beyond measure I feel I need to inform people of this. Now I’m not saying it’s craze but it’s relatively cheap for a good amount of servings and I really think at least some people would be extremely pleased with it like myself. If it doesn’t work for some of y’all I apologize but for me personally it’s been a total game changer.

Disclaimer: I add a little bulk agmatine and citrulline to it to make sure I’m getting good doses of those.

Side note: if you buy it and don’t like it I’ll buy it off you immediately

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Arez white (DMHA)
This stuff is amazing. Also really enjoy Re1gn and Kraken (DMHA version).

I will say to the stim junkies do yourself a favor and check out Full Spectrum RX, got a few samples and little over half a serving had me strung out for a good 4-5 hours

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff is amazing. Also really enjoy Re1gn and Kraken (DMHA version).

I will say to the stim junkies do yourself a favor and check out Full Spectrum RX, got a few samples and little over half a serving had me strung out for a good 4-5 hours
I think Re1gn and Kraken are decent and have better pump, but in terms of energy Arez white DMHA is the king right now.

I haven't tried the new version without DMHA and won't try it until the DMHA version is gone.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think Re1gn and Kraken are decent and have better pump, but in terms of energy Arez white DMHA is the king right now.

I haven't tried the new version without DMHA and won't try it until the DMHA version is gone.
I am a big fan of Arez white too, just picked up 2 more tubs last week. I havent tried the new version myself yet, I just dont see how it can be as good as Arez white lol. I recommend you to look into Full Spectrum RX too, right up there with Arez white, if not better IMO. I like them both but the both have a slightly different feel to them.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
I've had a few workouts with Mega Arez and I'm not impressed. I've never tried Arez White but I wish I would have ordered that instead.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had a few workouts with Mega Arez and I'm not impressed. I've never tried Arez White but I wish I would have ordered that instead.
Interesting to hear that the new Mega Arez isn't that great.

Definitely try the original Arez white if you're into high stim. It's good that it's still around for now.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
someone should check out Allmax Impact pwo! It has a real nice ingredient panel that suits everything from energy-pump-focus and trust me I dont like buying the name brand stuff but its actually very well put together!
I just started AllMax protein. Not bad actually

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Interesting to hear that the new Mega Arez isn't that great.

Definitely try the original Arez white if you're into high stim. It's good that it's still around for now.
Ya, I guess my expectations were too high for Mega Arez. I really wanted Arez White but I needed a pre asap and I found the Mega locally.

How long does Arez White take to kick in? I'm looking for one to kick in in about 20-30 minutes. Mega usually kicks in towards the end of my workouts.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya, I guess my expectations were too high for Mega Arez. I really wanted Arez White but I needed a pre asap and I found the Mega locally.

How long does Arez White take to kick in? I'm looking for one to kick in in about 20-30 minutes. Mega usually kicks in towards the end of my workouts.
Yeah you'd be happy with it then. I take it on my way to the gym which is 15 minutes away. I do 5 minutes of cardio and then start working out and I'm fine.

Warbeast

Awards
Allmax hexapro is fantastic! I also get there bulk creatine

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah you'd be happy with it then. I take it on my way to the gym which is 15 minutes away. I do 5 minutes of cardio and then start working out and I'm fine.
About the same for me, 20-25 mins and it kicks in hard AF.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like what I'm looking for. Thanks