Fat Burners in the long run, which ones to choose?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, as we know the stimulating supplements, need to be cycled, while I wondered what supplements, in the cutting period, can be taken in the long run? 3-4 months? Thank you!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Synadrex from suppz great fat burner
Yeah...I have been checking that one out by Metabolic Nutrition. I bet it is just as good or better than the original. They have high quality products..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EC is great. Forskolin is great for a 12 week run. Not a “fat burner” but can be ran solo or stacked with other products.

Gllugo

Awards
Yeah...I have been checking that one out by Metabolic Nutrition. I bet it is just as good or better than the original. They have high quality products..
You’re right it’s a solid product and i had the original formula and their current formulation. The current imo works just as well and it gets you going

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You’re right it’s a solid product and i had the original formula and their current formulation. The current imo works just as well and it gets you going
I bet it would! Does one dose in the morning really do it for ya though? I think I would definitely need another in the afternoon...

I did with the original as well..

Gllugo

Awards
I bet it would! Does one dose in the morning really do it for ya though? I think I would definitely need another in the afternoon...

I did with the original as well..
It keeps me going till around 2-3 pm if i take it first thing in the morning around 6 am. I’ve taken a second one in the evening once in the past 1 month and it’s pretty intense. Two a day may work though

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Invictus and VII-KT are two products that are great for cutting and they do not need to be cycled

bb333

Awards
  • Established
EC is great. Forskolin is great for a 12 week run. Not a “fat burner” but can be ran solo or stacked with other products.
Forskolin is already in my plans, 12 week ;)

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Invictus and VII-KT are two products that are great for cutting and they do not need to be cycled
Invictus I know him, already tried, it was strong for me, the joints of the knees dried me in a short time. I do not know if I have to take it with different dosages, I do not know if I will try again.

7keto tried, brand MPA (vasoseven) ... I had a bad experience ... gave me agitation, strong heat and accelerated palpitation ... did not make me sleep at that time ... in fact now I'm afraid of 7keto. .. I do not know if to try again sincerely.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Invictus I know him, already tried, it was strong for me, the joints of the knees dried me in a short time. I do not know if I have to take it with different dosages, I do not know if I will try again.

7keto tried, brand MPA (vasoseven) ... I had a bad experience ... gave me agitation, strong heat and accelerated palpitation ... did not make me sleep at that time ... in fact now I'm afraid of 7keto. .. I do not know if to try again sincerely.
Did invictus lean you out.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Did invictus lean you out.
I have already written something in the past on Invictus, definitely a good product! but very strong ... I remember that I was in the gym, I was training my legs, I was on the leg press ... I was doing 20 final repetitions, the joints of the knees I felt dry and sore, I had to stop! Bad experience.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We did not under dose Invictus, but we gave you the ability to completely customize your dosing...if .5ml is too much, you can use .4 or .3...etc

bb333

Awards
  • Established
We did not under dose Invictus, but we gave you the ability to completely customize your dosing...if .5ml is too much, you can use .4 or .3...etc
1 bottle could last me 2 months.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11 Keto+Alpha Yohimbine+TTA= Fat killer stack.
8 weeks with 11 Keto on 300mg(oral dose) and continue with AY and TTA for 4 weeks more.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any links to before and after pics of people using invictus.

CDale

CDale

Awards
I tend to stick with straight Yohimbine, you can get it for under $15 and always works.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I tend to stick with straight Yohimbine, you can get it for under $15 and always works.
I have to buy it from the USA ... here in Europe it is not found :( I'm afraid it will stop it at customs, but I do not think :D

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ec stack is always a great choice
I replace the caffeine pill with red sky and my god it’s a amazing stack

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ec stack is always a great choice
I replace the caffeine pill with red sky and my god it’s a amazing stack
Yeah...using just caffeine and aspirin is boring

I have Canninal Inferno on the way to stack with mine!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah...using just caffeine and aspirin is boring

I have Canninal Inferno on the way to stack with mine!
Yuppp awesome combo
Also like radiate as my caffeine source. EC stacks can be so much more!!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yuppp awesome combo
Also like radiate as my caffeine source. EC stacks can be so much more!!!!
No doubt! Even back in the day when fat burners contained real ephedra alkaloids, they also had ancillary ingredients as well. There are so many options that can further optimize and compliment the ephedrine without getting overstimulated.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any links to before and after pics of people using invictus.

PhotoGrid_1463591340315.jpg
from a user on supplement reviews...17 days on invictus

link https://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=26092.msg476272

link to their final review for the product:
https://supplementreviews.com/iron-legion/invictus/review/dont-tell-dr-oz-maybe-can-spot-51886

There's also quite a few logs on here, one was by wesb2387 with photo's that were impressive. but, if you do a little searching on here, there are probably 8-10 logs

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

from a user on supplement reviews...17 days on invictus

link [url]https://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=26092.msg476272

link to their final review for the product:
https://supplementreviews.com/iron-legion/invictus/review/dont-tell-dr-oz-maybe-can-spot-51886

There's also quite a few logs on here, one was by wesb2387 with photo's that were impressive. but, if you do a little searching on here, there are probably 8-10 logs
Looks like wesb2387 did a log for Vll-KT but I don’t see one for Invictus?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
* I don't know when Virtus will be back *

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dammit that was my next question haha
the #1 question I get in PM's and email...the material was detained by customs, we haven't even been able to get an answer as to why yet. it's been held since last July

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can see why..

That was some significant change in a relatively short period of time! Of course it was 2 products...
Either way, I am no stranger to Invictus and I have 2 bottles arriving any day now and I am very excited for another run!

delsolrob
In the past, I have not been so good about remembering to get my two doses in. Or I remember it too late at night and decide not to dose it because it can definitely affect my sleep. I know 0.5ml twice per day is optimal, but worst case scenario...how do you think 1ml once per day would work out?

Ummm...we officially hijacked this thread. Sorry OP :)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can see why..

That was some significant change in a relatively short period of time! Of course it was 2 products...
Either way, I am no stranger to Invictus and I have 2 bottles arriving any day now and I am very excited for another run!

delsolrob
In the past, I have not been so good about remembering to get my two doses in. Or I remember it too late at night and decide not to dose it because it can definitely affect my sleep. I know 0.5ml twice per day is optimal, but worst case scenario...how do you think 1ml once per day would work out?

Ummm...we officially hijacked this thread. Sorry OP :)
we're still talking about a non stim fat loss product...but, yes, still sorry :)

if you can only apply once a day, I would still only apply .5ml once a day.

TooMuchSauce

Awards
DMAA was my fav ingredient in fat burners but since that is gone, i look for more thermogenic fat burners that really heat up your bodies temperature. From my experience, those work the best