High Stim Energy Powder

Tlf baby

Awards
Anyone have any suggestions looking for something like Vein Nutrition Trustim, which they no longer sell it seems or Aggro by Chaos and Pain. Just a potent energy mix, not a pre workout or fat burner.

Maximiliaan

Awards
Reign gets a lot of love as being a very potent stim product.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
They said NOT a preworkout. Re1gn is definitely a preworkout and a great one.

Rave is another high stim product without the workout ingredients

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Soon to be released StimMax from Performax Labs is awesome.

Got a beta tub to try and the stuff is awesome

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Soon to be released StimMax from Performax Labs is awesome.

Got a beta tub to try and the stuff is awesome
Agree, but that is still a pre worjout product.

OP, why not look into a nootropic aid?

NootropiMax sounds like it would be up your alley. Each serving is 350 mg of caffeine, which is not a high amount, but when you combine that with all of the nootropics, the combination allows for a long, clean energy, and improves productivity a bunch as well.

Why are you looking for this type of product? Studying, productivity, work?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have any suggestions looking for something like Vein Nutrition Trustim, which they no longer sell it seems or Aggro by Chaos and Pain. Just a potent energy mix, not a pre workout or fat burner.
Elixer by OL or BLR has a Nootrol.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aggro by Choas and Pain is solid and I use it for studying or azoth 2.0 for a lower stim version - I add a caffeine pill to it at times

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree, but that is still a pre worjout product.

OP, why not look into a nootropic aid?

NootropiMax sounds like it would be up your alley. Each serving is 350 mg of caffeine, which is not a high amount, but when you combine that with all of the nootropics, the combination allows for a long, clean energy, and improves productivity a bunch as well.

Why are you looking for this type of product? Studying, productivity, work?
Definitely worth looking into, but it’s ~260mg caffeine (from anhydrous and dicaffeine malare) per serving (I know it was probably just a typo, but I want to make sure people reading it know). There is also the Theacrine to potentiate the caffeine while not being subject to the same tolerance, plus, like you mentioned, plenty of nootropics that will provide lots of mental energy and focus. I suppose if you’re a stim-fiend you could use 3 caps (1.5 servings) for an even stronger experience.

Also, I’ve been really enjoying using FitMax powder as an energy powder. Not for any fat burning, but just for the energy and mood benefits, and also sometimes as a PWO when paired with citrulline and nitrates. With the caffeine, theacrine, eria jarensis, and alpha yohimbine it provides solid energy and mood boosting effects. Plus the full doses of rhodiola, choline, carnitine, and huperzine also give you solid focus and mental benefits to go with the energy.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Aggro by Choas and Pain is solid and I use it for studying or azoth 2.0 for a lower stim version - I add a caffeine pill to it at times
Oh ya I forgot to mention Aggro! It’s aggressive! I was so tired the other night but had to go out. 1/2 scoop later and I was ready to rock. C&P always has codes available like Fire20 always works to save 20%. So $24 for 30 full scoop servings is hard to beat

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh ya I forgot to mention Aggro! It’s aggressive! I was so tired the other night but had to go out. 1/2 scoop later and I was ready to rock. C&P always has codes available like Fire20 always works to save 20%. So $24 for 30 full scoop servings is hard to beat
It has a nice profile.