Applying Dermacrine/Transdermals

hanslifts

Awards
Quick question... got some Dermacrine and plan on applying it to my shoulders, traps, upper chest, and even my sac. But I heard the other day that I shouldn’t use my bare hands and instead use some gloves or even a plastic baggy?

I assume this has something to do with absorption... please elaborate if you can.

Thx!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question... got some Dermacrine and plan on applying it to my shoulders, traps, upper chest, and even my sac. But I heard the other day that I shouldn’t use my bare hands and instead use some gloves or even a plastic baggy?

I assume this has something to do with absorption... please elaborate if you can.

Thx!
Unless you touch your wife/girlfriend/kid immediately after, you will be fine using hands. Just let it dry and wash your hands immediately following application.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Unless you touch your wife/girlfriend/kid immediately after, you will be fine using hands. Just let it dry and wash your hands immediately following application.
hands absorb quite a bit while rubbing it in, and then you wash it off!!

wearing gloves will prevent hands from absorbing the lotion-no waste!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hands absorb quite a bit while rubbing it in, and then you wash it off!!

wearing gloves will prevent hands from absorbing the lotion-no waste!!!
I understand. I was just referring to potentially getting it on others what you would do if you don’t have gloves.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I understand. I was just referring to potentially getting it on others what you would do if you don’t have gloves.
good looking out...:biggthumpup:

hanslifts

Awards
Thanks R1balla and thebigt!!! Yes, I have a kiddo so making sure I’m not passing any chems on is my top priority. I think I’ll grab some gloves (or plastic baggies) to make sure I’m getting all the goodness of Dermacrine.