- 02-14-2018, 04:05 AM
- 02-14-2018, 07:08 AM
Only if you are deficient. I'm 53 and on TRT so I take it along with Pregnenolone.
Have you had a full blood panel? Get to know your hormone levels and see where you may have room for improvement.BLACK LION RESEARCH
Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?
02-14-2018, 11:46 AM
This^^^^. You need to have the DHEA-s blood test. Optimal level is 500-600.
May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
02-14-2018, 12:06 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigAk in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 137Last Post: 06-19-2012, 08:11 AM
- By steve999 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2009, 04:51 PM
- By B5150 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2009, 04:34 PM
- By B5150 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2009, 12:25 PM
- By Viperspit in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 09-09-2006, 03:29 AM