Legit MK677.

Z

ZERaptor

Awards
Has anybody tried maxmusclelabs mk677? They seem to be best for price but has aybody tried them? Is it bunk?

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody tried maxmusclelabs mk677? They seem to be best for price but has aybody tried them? Is it bunk?
Iv tryed there LDG and cardarine, not bunk and there quick delivery

B

Bmwdriver

Awards
I’ve tried it and didn’t agree with me but there lgd I’m using now is very good

B

Bmwdriver

Awards
Yes it isn’t bunk and I know a few people that have taken it for a few months now and I had positive results on it too and I took it for 8 weeks and was planning on taking it for a year but my appetite went up too much and I put too much weight on so I came off so now I’m on lgd and Ostarine and it’s a good stack tbh and I’m not craving like I was

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Yes it isn’t bunk and I know a few people that have taken it for a few months now and I had positive results on it too and I took it for 8 weeks and was planning on taking it for a year but my appetite went up too much and I put too much weight on so I came off so now I’m on lgd and Ostarine and it’s a good stack tbh and I’m not craving like I was
There lgd is good, I'm packing on size and my strength is through the roof but I seem to be crazy horny this last few days

B

Bmwdriver

Awards
I’ve not used sarms before but used loads of gear a good 20 years ago now and I must say the lgd feels like dianabol and my strength is going up every session and I’m always bloody horny tbh so no change there lol

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
I’ve not used sarms before but used loads of gear a good 20 years ago now and I must say the lgd feels like dianabol and my strength is going up every session and I’m always bloody horny tbh so no change there lol
iv use to use gear, this is my first sarms cycle and to be honest I'm really impressed with them and touch wood no sides so far

B

Bmwdriver

Awards
Oh so we are both in same boat then ay lol and I ain’t had no sides yet either and I’m going to try rad 140 next I think and how long are you staying on for I’m giving it 8 weeks I think on the lgd and Ostarine

S

Stefr

Awards
I use the 20 mg dose so 2 caps immediately before sleeping

F

Firewolf1125

Awards
Does anyone have experience with stacking osterine and LGD or should I be looking at MK677? I am still fairly new to the SARM world. I have used osterine before and had good results. I am just looking for better results.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D IGF-1/GH 5
B Anabolics 12
X Supplements 8
F Anabolics 14
M Anabolics 34