Been away a while - what's new?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Any new creatines (or is GreenMag still king?)

Test boosters - after the DAA con, are there any goods ones around? Not necessarily for the test boosting aspect but the get up and go/badoing!! benefits

I bought a shark labs restore but it just tanked my libido

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Creatine is creatine. Nothing new on that front. M test, Alphamax XT, kingsblood are the best around. Did you just finish up a cycle?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Nope. Just taking solo

IT has 800mg trans Reservatol , wondering if thats too high

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
There won't be much difference in creatines. There are some good intraworkout products that contain creatine like Green Mag and Intramax that have other added ingredients, but if you're just looking for creatine then mono would be your best budget option.

For test boosters, Express has you covered. Alphamax XT has always given me a nice libido boost. M Test and Kingsblood are also very highly reviewed on the forum

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creatine is Creatine, Mono is still the most studied and reliable.
A few new test boosters over the past two years, Including CEL's M-Test, OL's K1ingsBlood and the updated PerforMax AlaphaMax.
New or maybe not so new natty anabolics too, including ARA, Epicatechin and Laxogenin.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Black Lion Research Folidrone 2.0 and release of Vector (shortly).
And their is ARA.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Black Lion Research Folidrone 2.0 and release of Vector (shortly).
And their is ARA.
Speaking of Vector... jgntyce and brundel
Where's it at guys? We're impatient haha!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Green mag is aweosme .. one of my fav .. ive been doing my own mix with c-hcl, mcc + taruine .. works amazing

for natural builders .. Ara-xgels, Mtest, performax labs mass max was pretty good.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Cool so the hyped stuff has gone away and we're back to basics - creatine, food. lol

Ok cheers - i notice not much has changed to the natty tet formulas - still nettle/tongkat/hgw/3'4/tribulus/ldopa and so isa-test is still valid

any good transdermals? always like dermacrine/7dhea etc.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
probably not the right section but did sarms end up being a load of bull/legalities and is everyone dead from a rare type of cancer who trialled it?

ive still got some osta int he cupboard(the OL stuff) wondering if i should (as the trial was 3mg) run a long term 'boost over natty' of 5mg for say 3 months and taper off.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any good transdermals? always like dermacrine/7dhea etc.
There are a lot of transdermals in the range nowadays.
BPS Dermacrine & OL's Sup3r-DHEA
(DHEA)
MuscleGelz AndroShred
(7-Keto)
Evomuse's SuperNova/HyperNova
(Magic)
OL-s DermaStrength
(Laxogenin)
BLR's ExoTherm
(Anti-Estrogen+Thermo's)

probably not the right section but did sarms end up being a load of bull/legalities and is everyone dead from a rare type of cancer who trialled it
SARM's are still being used and proving their worth. They're still in a legal grey area though, depending on where you're from.
You're best off popping in to the Anabolics section for more SARM info.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nope. Just taking solo

IT has 800mg trans Reservatol , wondering if thats too high
when PA 1st started trans reservatrol he was eating it by the gram...6oxo extreme had resveratrol50% 1200mg. you can bet PA was using quality stuff.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any new creatines (or is GreenMag still king?)

Test boosters - after the DAA con, are there any goods ones around? Not necessarily for the test boosting aspect but the get up and go/badoing!! benefits

I bought a shark labs restore but it just tanked my libido
Basic creatine mono is great, but I would look into either IntraMax or Ergonine for your creatine product. With both products, you are getting your full dose of creatine and other ergogenic aids to aid in recovery, performance, and even body composition.

IntraMax also contains WPH to aid with recovery.

PowerMax XT would cover most staple ingredients in an all in one, ergogenic aid.

You would get your 5 grams of creatine to help with performance and recovery. Also, creatine may help with carbohydrate absorption.

This likely occurs because creatine elicits certain biological actions in the cell, one of which may be its ability to enhance GLUT 4 activation. GLUT 4 receptors sit on the muscle cells, acting as a gate keeper to the carbs and amino acids in your blood. By improving their sensitivity, you can drive more muscle-building nutrients into the cell for growth and repair.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-a-new-reason-to-take-creatine

A full dose of betaine is great for performance and can even improve your body composition.

Participants in a 2009 study took 1.25 grams of betaine per day for 14 days. Compared to participants who took a placebo, the members of the betaine group were able to do more reps, suggesting that betaine delays fatigue during high-intensity exercise.[3] An increase in lifting volume at higher intensities will lead to increases in muscle mass over time.
https://www.bodybuilding.com/content/top-4-supplements-for-getting-bigger-faster.html?mc****SM_FB_Nutrition

Six-weeks of betaine supplementation improved body composition, arm size, bench press work capacity, attenuated the rise in urinary HCTL, and tended to improve power (p = .07) but not strength.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3844502/

Athletes who take 2.5 g betaine daily and do intensive training increase their body's anabolic response to the workout. Sports scientists from the University of Connecticut write about the phenomenon in the European Journal of Applied Physiology.
http://www.ergo-log.com/the-anabolic-effect-of-betaine.html

Bodybuilders who take a daily 2.5 g betaine [structural formula shown here] for six weeks will improve their body composition. Sports scientists from Coastal Carolina University draw this conclusion in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. But how betaine stimulates muscle build-up and fat breakdown at the same time remains a mystery.
http://www.ergo-log.com/betaine-gives-bodybuilders-more-muscle-and-less-fat.html

A full dose of L-Alanyl L-Glutamine will assist in recovery while HydroMax will help keep muscles full and provide a nice pump

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
The supplement industry seems like it calmed down a bit havent seen much hype products in a while.
I went back to the basics C4 ultimate (hated original C4 But the ultimate is great) is about all I use now and of course whey.