Fiberlyze

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone care to comment on there experience with taking Fiberlyze? I don’t eat enough fiber and started fiberlyze today. Began with half a scoop. I’m hoping reduce bloat and also for colon health.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have not personally used it but in to see what others have to say.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Not to be "that guy"

Why not just buy some sugar free Metamucil from a chain grocery store? Does the same thing and it's cheaper

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah I just buy physllium husk fiber and use that, I mix a tablespoon in my humapro every morning.....I have put some friends on it as well and they all love it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah I just buy physllium husk fiber and use that, I mix a tablespoon in my humapro every morning.....I have put some friends on it as well and they all love it
nothing like being a 'regular' guy.....

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not to be "that guy"

Why not just buy some sugar free Metamucil from a chain grocery store? Does the same thing and it's cheaper
Was going to say the same thing. You can get several kinds of fiber for a lot less.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback. I’ll see how this plays out and then possibly downsize.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally a 7 11 coffee and 4 stok shots (caffeine shots) works great for me.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone care to comment on there experience with taking Fiberlyze? I don’t eat enough fiber and started fiberlyze today. Began with half a scoop. I’m hoping reduce bloat and also for colon health.
Who not address your diet first? I think it should be easy to get at least 30-35 grams of fiber per day. Hell, I have trouble staying under 50. I try not to exceed that.

What is your current diet like? Total calories, macros, and food choices?