MK-677 21 y/o

Shnippen

Awards
I'm wondering if MK-677 would be beneficial for me when I'm 21 years old. I've been reading about this compund for quite some time now. Id like to get deeper sleep, better skin, increased appetite and recovery, and wouldn't mind some strenght/muscle gains either. Would any of you consider it unsafe for me to take this? I cant find any side effects that really could ruin my body, back pumps and numbness isn't really dangerous, so if it gets too uncomfortable i could just quit taking it. I just want to make sure i dont do any harm to my body. I'm thinking about 10-20mg dosage

Also, I've heard rumors that it can ruin the aesthetic look by giving you a gut, or make you more wide-hipped. I'm 190cm 90kg and decently ripped, do you think this compound could change my body for the worse?

I appreciate all response, and sorry if my grammar is bad, this is not my main language.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MK-677 is inappropriate for those with a predisposition for depression and anxiety as it exacerbates those problems.
MK does cause bloating (round stomach etc) but that'll subside a few days after you stop taking MK.
Some people say that 21 years olds don't really need MK tho as they produce enough GH anyway.
You could try it and see what happens. If anything bad happens then you might as well stop taking it as you wouldn't be getting a big benefit from it anyway

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Ya, the only side effect is lethargy and if you have any depression going on - the lethargy can drag you into the weeds quite quick. But its worth a try. MK works really well otherwise. btw Somatozine is the best MK you can buy.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MK can work for any age, regardless tbh. I agree, can't get better than Somatazine.