Super Mandro PCT
- 02-09-2018, 02:56 PM
- 02-09-2018, 03:11 PM
02-09-2018, 06:35 PM
Yes you need a serm (even at 4 weeks) but 4 weeks is going to be pretty pointless (takes 3-4 weeks to really kick in).
8 weeks is the typically suggested length for andro’s.
02-09-2018, 10:17 PM
2)You're going to want to run your 1-Andro with a Test or DHT base to offset the sides such as decreased libido and lethargy caused by the 1-AD. Which base you choose will be dependant on your goal for this cycle...
(Standard Base) Best used for new comers and 1st time PH users.
(DHT Base) Best used for strength and/or cutting cycles..
(Test Base) Best used for all out mass cycles.
3)You might want to reconsider your On-Cycle support. OL's Ar1macare Pro and CEL's Cycle Assist are much more complete On-Cycle support supps. You'll also want to increase your water and clean food intake.
4)You're going to need a SERM as your PCT base. "No SERM-No Cycle" The standard SERM doses are...
Then add a natty Test booster such as Sup3r-PCT, AlphaMax XT or M-Test. And, if your budget allows, some cortisol control such as Reduce XT or AndroShred.
02-09-2018, 10:18 PM
02-09-2018, 10:56 PM
02-10-2018, 07:20 AM
InItForGainz has you covered on what to do
Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
02-10-2018, 03:45 PM
02-11-2018, 07:31 PM
Appreciate the feedback thanks to all. Anyone have a reputable site for nolva that ships somewhat quick?
02-12-2018, 03:49 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By IllGnarsea in forum Cycle LogsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-14-2017, 11:51 PM
- By Seattle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-19-2015, 07:33 AM
- By Barbell500 in forum Cycle LogsReplies: 27Last Post: 03-03-2008, 08:48 PM
- By abomber in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 23Last Post: 05-19-2007, 11:10 PM
- By abomber in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 05-09-2007, 09:00 PM