Cutting Stack advice

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Ok first question is it cool to run Brite and a Glucose disposal agent all year ?

I am entering the spring the leanest I have been since my early 20's. For the first time in years my diet is awesome. I was planning on running Brite, Glycoshield, Defuse for 45 days, Ignit3 and if I can get my hands on it DCP. I am also taking Follidrone as well. Is there anything you guys would recommend adding or cutting out ?

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
Evomuse Epitome - controls leptin, so you aren’t hungry and your hormones aren’t tanking while on a calorie deficit.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Ok first question is it cool to run Brite and a Glucose disposal agent all year ?

I am entering the spring the leanest I have been since my early 20's. For the first time in years my diet is awesome. I was planning on running Brite, Glycoshield, Defuse for 45 days, Ignit3 and if I can get my hands on it DCP. I am also taking Follidrone as well. Is there anything you guys would recommend adding or cutting out ?
I wouldn't recommend running anything straight year-round. Giving yourself a 4 week break every so often is a wise decision. Using a GDA year-round wouldn't be an issue, but I would personally take time off from Brite and not run for a full year.

Your stack looks solid. But is there any particular reason you'd be running Glycoshield and DCP together? They are both GDA's so using these together may be overkill.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Congrats on being the leanest you have been in while.

Honestly, if you are at a body fat you like, why would you run all those supplements? Are you trying to maintain it or get leaner?

If you are trying to maintain, just focus on your diet. Your diet has played a major role in getting you to this point. If you want to lose a little more body fat, my first question is have you ran any of those supplements in the past? I would not stack anything until you run it solo so you know how those supplements by itself will affect you.

In terms of running Brite or a GDA year round, I would not do so. You body will get used to the ingredients at some point. You could run a GDA longer than the suggested 8-12 weeks if you do not use it daily. For example, I use SlinMax, but only use it twice per week. If you are using it daily, you will need to give your body a break quicker than using it once in a while. Some will use a GDA year around, but just once a week with a cheat meal.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Definitely do not see a NEED to add anything. But I do fully endorse epitome. I just bought a year supply and find it to be incredibly helpful for me to maintain leanness/break fat loss plateaus. Thank you for the support with your plan to use Glycøshield as well. Let me know if you have any questions regarding dosing / best use for your goals!