Andro 1

Hal32

Awards
I just started my first round of andro 1 100 mg a day. Really started it to cut fat and add a little lean muscle. What can I expect? I’m on day 3

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Couple lbs of muscle if your diet is on point. Your dose is very low. What brand is it? Running it for 4 or 8 weeks? Do you have any cycle support or pct set up?

Hal32

Awards
8 weeks. IMF. Got there cycle and pct. I have andro 4 but was going to wait a cycle before I used it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started my first round of andro 1 100 mg a day. Really started it to cut fat and add a little lean muscle. What can I expect? I’m on day 3
8 weeks. IMF. Got there cycle and pct. I have andro 4 but was going to wait a cycle before I used it.
At that dose, you won't notice much, if anything at all. You should jump it up to 300 mg.

What is your age, training experience, and current stats?

Judging by your dose, and lack of a PCT (you need a SERM), it seems like you need to do more research before you start cycling.

Hal32

Awards
42 years old. Training for 2 years. 200lbs 18% body fat. I took andro 1 after college and gained 30 lbs of muscle on 1st cycle. Also went from 10% body fat to 5% in 2 months.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
42 years old. Training for 2 years. 200lbs 18% body fat. I took andro 1 after college and gained 30 lbs of muscle on 1st cycle. Also went from 10% body fat to 5% in 2 months.
Your confusing 1 andro of today which is a 2 step conversion prohormone with the original. You will gain no where near 30lb on this and at 100mg you'll be lucky to gain a single pound

Read this
https://blog.priceplow.com/prohormones/1-andro

Hal32

Awards
I’m taking 100 mg of andro 1, 100 mg andro 4, and 100 mg of andro epi. Is that not 300 mg of andro a day?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m taking 100 mg of andro 1, 100 mg andro 4, and 100 mg of andro epi. Is that not 300 mg of andro a day?
The recommendes dosage is 300mg 1andro, 300mg 4andro, and 500-1000mg of epiandro.

livetolift22

livetolift22

Awards
Not Possible.

Hal32

Awards
Ok as of today I have increased my dosage to 200 mg andro 1, andro 4, and andro epi. I’ll see how my body works with these changes this week and them if all is good I will go to the 300 mg recommendations.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok as of today I have increased my dosage to 200 mg andro 1, andro 4, and andro epi. I’ll see how my body works with these changes this week and them if all is good I will go to the 300 mg recommendations.
The andros won’t truly “kick” until around week 3-4 for most users. Before that, pumps will be greater but no significant increases in size/strength.

Dose your 1/4 andro at 300 a piece. Dose epi 500-1000. If you’re looking to save money, drop either the 4 or epi. Either one pairs well with 1 andro ( I prefer epi) as they both can mitigate unwanted sides. If you’re goal is more size...run the 4 alongside the 1. If you’re looking to lean out go epi.

Run 8 weeks for full benefit. Enjoy

Have your PCT lined up.