Androsterone?

Kai09200910

Awards
Has anyone used Androsterone.. it is a mild PH that converts into DHT and is a derivative of DHEA. I only found a couple supps that contain the product. It has a 1/7 potency of testosterone so it's pretty weak. I have heard that it really doesnt require a serm due to its low potency but can yeild in some good recomposition effects. Has anyone tried this and what supplements contain it at a decent dosage? Thanks

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I've used it. It's a good lean mass builder and has some nice mood elevating properties.

Peanutbutterj

Awards
I've used it. It's a good lean mass builder and has some nice mood elevating properties.
Agreed with the mood elevation.

I think the increased well being/libido is almost worth the price alone.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s a nice compliment to an andro cycle, I wouldn’t use as a stand-alone.

Peanutbutterj

Awards
How much lean mass did you gain in the 2 months on it.
Like Irishiron said, it’s better used in conjunction with something else more anabolic; so I can’t say with certainty how much is gained off this alone.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
I have ordered androsterone to include in my cutting regiment. Apparently it has thyroid mimetic effects and might crank up your metabolism while lowering cortisol and estrogen.

Stacking with some low dose test and NPP

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
It has a 1/7 potency of testosterone so it's pretty weak. I have heard that it really doesnt require a serm due to its low potency but can yeild in some good recomposition effects.
You're still going to need a full SERM based PCT. Anything that suppresses your HPTA requires a full PCT for the best results, post cycle health and recovery.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Been on German pharmas androsterone at 400 mg/day for a month now. This **** is ****ing legit! First off, energy levels are way up. The need for sleep is drastically reduced. It has really cranked up my metabolism and I'm hungry 24/7 which makes dieting really hard. Strength is up. Libido is up. Overall well being is up. And my conditioning is crazy. 2700 cals a day and I'm still above 100 kg but my skin is like granite when I'm pumped. Veins from my hips going all the way to my delts. Again I'm stacking with some very low dosed anabolics, 200 - 250 mg test ew and 100 mg NPP e3d. Oh, and estrogen seems to be under control, my gyno has shrunken and I'm dry as hell.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
It's tough on the hair though. Noticed today I'm shedding hair unfortunately...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
may consider stacking with some topical pregnenolone, may help with the shedding. You can get alpha gainz topical pregnenolone (alpha p5) pretty cheap. may be worth a try.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been on German pharmas androsterone at 400 mg/day for a month now. This **** is ****ing legit! First off, energy levels are way up. The need for sleep is drastically reduced. It has really cranked up my metabolism and I'm hungry 24/7 which makes dieting really hard. Strength is up. Libido is up. Overall well being is up. And my conditioning is crazy. 2700 cals a day and I'm still above 100 kg but my skin is like granite when I'm pumped. Veins from my hips going all the way to my delts. Again I'm stacking with some very low dosed anabolics, 200 - 250 mg test ew and 100 mg NPP e3d. Oh, and estrogen seems to be under control, my gyno has shrunken and I'm dry as hell.
Is it Megadrol XT your using?
Have you used Androhard by Muscle Gelz?

Would be interested in comparison as I have used the latter, it’s a topical gel of androsterone and epi Andro and I was bulking (eating anything with testosterone around 500-600mg a week with similar amount of boldenone) and still was looking dry and pumped and haven’t yet tried it on a cut but think it would shine

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Yes it's gp's Megadrol. I have not done androhard but I have run other epi Andro compounds like Stanodrol. Androsterone beats out epi Andro easily. The problem was my appetite. I've been doing IF for 5 years and was gonna do a super clean low calorie diet for 9 weeks. Cut it short after 5. Was feeling miserable, the hunger was so extreme I couldn't think of anything else than food. Androsterone and an appetite suppressant could have been a winning cutting combo though

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes it's gp's Megadrol. I have not done androhard but I have run other epi Andro compounds like Stanodrol. Androsterone beats out epi Andro easily. The problem was my appetite. I've been doing IF for 5 years and was gonna do a super clean low calorie diet for 9 weeks. Cut it short after 5. Was feeling miserable, the hunger was so extreme I couldn't think of anything else than food. Androsterone and an appetite suppressant could have been a winning cutting combo though
What is the dosage per cap?

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
What is the dosage per cap?
100 mg. I started at 400 / day but cut it to 200 when my hairline took a huge it. Doing one cap in the morning for some pick up energy and another dose pwo

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100 mg. I started at 400 / day but cut it to 200 when my hairline took a huge it. Doing one cap in the morning for some pick up energy and another dose pwo
Thanks, 60 caps @ 100mg/cap hmmm... I'll probably need 2-3 bottles.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Yes I think epi ando is defo the weaker from my research, Muscle Gelz contains both 50mg of each topically per serving. Defo worth a look for a cut

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. Muscle Gelz Androhard went really well for me along with low dose 1-Andro. Modest recomp and slight strength increase. Felt really well using it. Never felt suppressed or noticed anything negative. This combo met what I was looking for in a mild boost. I’d do it again.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
This. Muscle Gelz Androhard went really well for me along with low dose 1-Andro. Modest recomp and slight strength increase. Felt really well using it. Never felt suppressed or noticed anything negative. This combo met what I was looking for in a mild boost. I’d do it again.
How long did you run it for? How was your PCT?