GHOST! How good is this supplement line?

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
I've been contemplating switching to GHOST products lately. Just wondering who here has used their stuff and if they are worth the money? How do the profiles stack up compared to the competition?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for this. I need to try some of the proteins, they sound delicious.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't know if I get into trouble for this but massive Joe's is reviewing them on YouTube.

nick76

nick76

Awards
The whey is the best tasting protein on the market. The war-heads collab preworkout is also amazing.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have used just about every product in their line.

I will say this ... the packaging is catchy as @#$% (I know, I sound like a little girl). But honestly it was a huge selling point for me, it attracted my eye.

As for the formula's and profiles, very good but very basic. Nothing earth shattering, nothing revolutionary but solid ingredients at solid doses (nothing seems underdosed).

Flavors are incredible on the pre's. The proteins are very hit or miss. I love the Peanut Butter cereal, the chocolate is great, the limited edition flavors are awesome ... the only one I personally did not like is the Blueberry Toaster Pastry (although most like it) because it has pieces of pastry in it. And not small pieces either, ones you actually need to chew.

I also used their SIZE product (the only real "muscle building" supplement in the line) which is a glorified creatine product. But it's flavorless and actually seemed very good for the few tubs that I bought.

The line is definitely worth a look. Just for the curiosity aspect alone.

-Spaz

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
I have used just about every product in their line.

I will say this ... the packaging is catchy as @#$% (I know, I sound like a little girl). But honestly it was a huge selling point for me, it attracted my eye.

As for the formula's and profiles, very good but very basic. Nothing earth shattering, nothing revolutionary but solid ingredients at solid doses (nothing seems underdosed).

Flavors are incredible on the pre's. The proteins are very hit or miss. I love the Peanut Butter cereal, the chocolate is great, the limited edition flavors are awesome ... the only one I personally did not like is the Blueberry Toaster Pastry (although most like it) because it has pieces of pastry in it. And not small pieces either, ones you actually need to chew.

I also used their SIZE product (the only real "muscle building" supplement in the line) which is a glorified creatine product. But it's flavorless and actually seemed very good for the few tubs that I bought.

The line is definitely worth a look. Just for the curiosity aspect alone.

-Spaz
Gonna have to try out the Blueberry toaster pastry. Love the sound of it and that it has so much in it that you have to chew it! Thanks for the info on the other products as well.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The packaging is very pretty as stated haha I have the blueberry toaster pastry now and to be honest at first I didn’t know what to think but it definitely grew on me. I also love the little pastry bites it has in it. Would definitely recommend.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Blueberry toaster pastry is really good, the pieces definitely make it. I actually use the cereal milk protein mixed with water as my cereal milk and love it.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Blueberry is amazing in oats never used it in a shake. Cereal milk is just that, both amazing but never tried anything else.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you want to use all ghost products? Surely that’s pretty expensive overall...

Why not just used the cheaper bulk brands for you know everyday stuff then ghost as the luxury items?