Fireline strong. Scam or legit? Also have you ever used their products?

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
So I was contacted by this company on Instagram. They said they were interested in me becoming a brand athlete.

Now after a little investigating, and going to their website, I realized what they really are looking for are brand reps. If you agree to become an "Athlete" they will give you discounts on supplements and the only thing they ask from you is to promote/market their product through social media and to people you know. They set you up with a link that people will use to order stuff through you so you also get a 20 % commission on each sale. Which is directly linked/deposited to your pay pal email address account so you receive your commission. I really don't think thats a horrible deal to be honest with you. Their apparel line actually has some nice looking stuff as well in my opinion.

Anyone here been approached by Fireline in the past? Have any of you ever used their products before?

www.firelinestrong.com

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not a bad deal for you, but looking at the formulas and pricing, even if you were my very best friend, you couldn’t get me to blow my money on those haha also website set up like crap, could make a better one with wix lol

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A lot of companies do that. Its a cheap way for them to get people to push their supps. Costs them very little and you do all the work.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Not a bad deal for you, but looking at the formulas and pricing, even if you were my very best friend, you couldn’t get me to blow my money on those haha also website set up like crap, could make a better one with wix lol
Yeah I’ll pass on them.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don’t rep for them it’s all about dream elegance

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don’t rep for them it’s all about dream elegance
Just seeing these words makes me shudder. I can't help but troll their spam comments on Instagram lol.