Nutraplanet - anyone order supplements here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
So I placed an order at nutraplanet. Been using them for years never a problem. I placed an order in the middle of last month and nothing. Not shipped, no status update, no response from emails. No one picking up phones. Anyone know whats up?

Nutraplanet - I want my sh*t, whats the hold up?

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if the same thing is happening with Nutraplanet. Is Nutriverse and Nutraplanet the same company?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wonder if the same thing is happening with Nutraplanet. Is Nutriverse and Nutraplanet the same company?
No I believe they are owned by completely different people, I think the previous poster confused nutriverse with nutraplanet.
The Solution might be able to assist

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Two different companies. Nutraplanet used to be a board sponsor here, have reps, etc. I’m pretty sure they don’t anymore, so idk how much help the OP will find here. Maybe contact your credit card company and dispute the charge if they aren’t even responding to you at all.
Yea man I might have to go that route CC companies are usually good with that.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
No I believe they are owned by completely different people, I think the previous poster confused nutriverse with nutraplanet.

The Solution might be able to assist
Cool man thanks ill give that a try.

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
Two different companies. Nutraplanet used to be a board sponsor here, have reps, etc. I’m pretty sure they don’t anymore, so idk how much help the OP will find here. Maybe contact your credit card company and dispute the charge if they aren’t even responding to you at all.
i know.... missread the title, sorry

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Nutraplanets CS went downhill after ownership swapped hands.

But all my orders were fulfilled regardless of whether I received any updated shipping information or not.

I don't buy from them anymore though since they stopped being a sponsor

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have in the past without issue.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I placed an order recently and my only beef is that it shows you and lets you pay for one shipping option, but then posts it via a completely different shipping option... which is really annoying, not sure how hard it is to make your website actually reflect how you're going to ship an item.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had an issue going on with them for awhile, long story short they finally issued a voucher code and placed an order for Defuse yesterday. Interesting to see how long will it take them to ship.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I placed an order at nutraplanet. Been using them for years never a problem. I placed an order in the middle of last month and nothing. Not shipped, no status update, no response from emails. No one picking up phones. Anyone know whats up?

As some have mentioned, they have gone down hill since they switched ownership. However, since that time, I have placed several orders and they were all smooth. The last one being this past Black Friday where I placed a 500 dollar order. I would just say to keep contacting them.

My one issue with them is a lot of their sale items are not really sale items, just products that are expired.

When did they lose sponsorship here?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As some have mentioned, they have gone down hill since they switched ownership. However, since that time, I have placed several orders and they were all smooth. The last one being this past Black Friday where I placed a 500 dollar order. I would just say to keep contacting them.

My one issue with them is a lot of their sale items are not really sale items, just products that are expired.

Didn't know they lost their sponsership.

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
From personal experience....
nutriverse=good deals + quality company used many times
Nutraplanet= sh**e company, overcharged for postage and never received what was promised to be shipped and would never use again

alanhouston90

Awards
I can say I have had as many good experiences as bad experiences in my 5-7 orders from them but my last order was the last straw for me...

I let my brother who was staying with us at the time order about $170 worth of stuff on my account and it didn't show up for almost 2 weeks so I checked the status and realized I was never charged for the order on my bank statement so I told my bro we will order off of Nutriverse and that NP was prob having issues, and everything went smooth and we got the stuff from NV and then a week later the nutraplanet guy(s) started calling my cell phone saying I needed to pay for my order and that they lost my card number and it didn't go thru their online system but that they sent the product "a long time ago" and basically threatened to call the police if I didn't pay...I said to screw off and they called back multiple times a day for a week straight leaving nasty voicemails and stuff so I was absolutely sick of it and got pissed off and said if it's about them not doing well and obviously hard up for money I'll just give them the money so they leave me alone since the small amount of money was worth the not harassing me anymore.

Had kinda forgot about it and wrote them off till I saw this thread. I'd just say don't ever deal with them cause who knows what's going on now. Save yourself the potential hassle.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can say I have had as many good experiences as bad experiences in my 5-7 orders from them but my last order was the last straw for me...

I let my brother who was staying with us at the time order about $170 worth of stuff on my account and it didn't show up for almost 2 weeks so I checked the status and realized I was never charged for the order on my bank statement so I told my bro we will order off of Nutriverse and that NP was prob having issues, and everything went smooth and we got the stuff from NV and then a week later the nutraplanet guy(s) started calling my cell phone saying I needed to pay for my order and that they lost my card number and it didn't go thru their online system but that they sent the product "a long time ago" and basically threatened to call the police if I didn't pay...I said to screw off and they called back multiple times a day for a week straight leaving nasty voicemails and stuff so I was absolutely sick of it and got pissed off and said if it's about them not doing well and obviously hard up for money I'll just give them the money so they leave me alone since the small amount of money was worth the not harassing me anymore.

Had kinda forgot about it and wrote them off till I saw this thread. I'd just say don't ever deal with them cause who knows what's going on now. Save yourself the potential hassle.
so you paid NP for stuff that never arrived? because they kept calling you?

alanhouston90

Awards
Yeah basically, looking back I prob shouldn't have, but I knew I had a good rep on various forums that I didn't want run through the mud or called into question over something that to me is thankfully not very significant.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could have blocked the number and save your money...

donkhead333

Awards
I made an order recently and the order came without an order number...any one else having this issue?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Yeah basically, looking back I prob shouldn't have, but I knew I had a good rep on various forums that I didn't want run through the mud or called into question over something that to me is thankfully not very significant.
That was a ***** move no way around it. Smh you paid $170 instead of blocking the number DEAR GOD

alanhouston90

Awards
It was pissing me off so I just told them here's the money, hope your happy, and I will never do business with you again, have a nice day. They wouldn't give me their names or anything when I asked. Just said this is nutraplanet calling every time. Burlington NC numbers. Just wanted them off my back and to move on. Lesson learned though that's for sure.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Honestly for the prices they are selling the expired products for your paying too much for them
and when it comes to something close dated but NOT expired All Star is one of the best cause
they really discount it so it flies off the shelf also esupplements and Supplement Hunt also do
better deals on close dated products than Nutraplanet.

TooMuchSauce

Awards
I ordered from them before. Only issue was it took 2 weeks to get my package compared to other companies which only takes a few days.

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
I have ordered from them for many years with no issues. I placed an order a couple of weeks ago and did not get any emails besides the receipt that did not have an order number. They charged my card that same day and have not answered my calls, emails, Facebook messages, nothing. I won't be dealing with them ever again and will be contacting my credit card company to dispute the charge.

donkhead333

Awards
Fk, same thing happened to me. Charged my card the same day and has not replied to emails. I assume you have not received your order..

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Fk, same thing happened to me. Charged my card the same day and has not replied to emails. I assume you have not received your order..
A board member helped me out. My order was placed Jan 19 2018. I got a msg here and my order was shipped by DHLglobal on Feb 8 2018. Looks like its at Canadian customs since Feb 14 2018. Will update when i recieve my order.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used nutria planet for years, back in the day they were awesome and informative and interactive as they were a board sponsor. Now they have cheap expired stuff and that's when I buy. Never had an issue and they always add samples. Yesterday bought dirt cheap flexatril $9 and protein powder, can beat the price. $13 a bottle of orange triad

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used nutria planet for years, back in the day they were awesome and informative and interactive as they were a board sponsor. Now they have cheap expired stuff and that's when I buy. Never had an issue and they always add samples. Yesterday bought dirt cheap flexatril $9 and protein powder, can beat the price. $13 a bottle of orange triad
I'm thinking about placing an order on some stuff from their email yesterday

donkhead333

Awards
Could I find out who? I ordered on the 7th, apparently they shipped it out via USPS on 16th. However, the USPS tracking still shows that it is at pre-shipment which means that USPS has yet to receive the package from Nutraplanet. 3 bottles of dermacrine...ugh.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Recieved my order today. I noticed the package was under the company Smart Powders.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just noticed that, great buy. Out of stock now :(

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I placed an order with them for some andros. The first order came right away. The 2nd took awhile, but after I threatened to dispute the charge with my credit card card via email my order arrived.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I placed an order with them for some andros. The first order came right away. The 2nd took awhile, but after I threatened to dispute the charge with my credit card card via email my order arrived.
I ordered Monday and my order came thursday

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i tried to place an order by my phone and entered info 3 X hopefully didnt charge my card (cap one login is down at the moment)

but i know w/ shippin in states they have been always good about it .. cant control customs

donkhead333

Awards
8th Feb: order made
16th Feb: item was apparently shipped out (but tracking says that it is still at pre-shipment)
21st Feb: NP conveyed that the item was lost and I'd be updated the next day (22nd)
24th Feb: no news

This is definitely my last order with them. Sad to see, especially when I've been ordering from NP since 2010.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
i tried to place an order by my phone and entered info 3 X hopefully didnt charge my card (cap one login is down at the moment)

but i know w/ shippin in states they have been always good about it .. cant control customs
My order didnt ship peroid. Until a board member help me out.

Im not saying they didnt want to ship my order. There are many reasons why an order wont ship (example: system, website, out of stock, Employees on vacations, etc).

Atomica

Awards
5th Feb: Placed order
25th Feb: Checked order status - still says 'Processing'. Messaged them to see whats going on.

Then I came on here and saw this thread... should I be worried?

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5th Feb: Placed order
25th Feb: Checked order status - still says 'Processing'. Messaged them to see whats going on.

Then I came on here and saw this thread... should I be worried?
Try "spamming" them (saying this in a good sense) by email, FB, messenger. It's the only way to get their attention. It worked for me.

Atomica

Awards
Try "spamming" them (saying this in a good sense) by email, FB, messenger. It's the only way to get their attention. It worked for me.
Cheers for the info. I'm in New Zealand so I was expecting a long shipping time hence not checking on the order until today. I'll see if I can get through to them somehow

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I sent them an email with the heading "Customer Complaint" and in the body of the email told them if I didn't get a reply I would be disputing the charge with my credit card company. I then got a response in 24 hours. Merchants don't like to hear that because the credit card company then charges them an extra fee (besides also taking the order money back).

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I sent them an email with the heading "Customer Complaint" and in the body of the email told them if I didn't get a reply I would be disputing the charge with my credit card company. I then got a response in 24 hours. Merchants don't like to hear that because the credit card company then charges them an extra fee (besides also taking the order money back).
Has it come down to this that you have to threaten a co. in order to get some type
of customer service that's a shame if that's what you have to do in order to get a
response from Nutraplanet. They use to be a legit co. to order from but I guess that
came to an end.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went to the Post Office to get my order today and "thanks" to NP I got into a small and unnecessary argument with the Customs Officer there.

NP issued me a discount code so I purchased a Defuse and paid only for shipping. Defuse price is $28.99 and for the shipping $19.88.

I presented to the Customs Officer the receipt showing $19.88 but when he had a look on the package, he saw that NP entered the value of $28.99. Because of this discrepancy he disputed the receipt I had with me and had to explain why I paid only for the shipping, which he did not believe...

To resolve this, I had to log into my online banking and search through my transactions to find this specific one to show him and prove the amount I paid.

Mind you I had taken time off from the office to pop out and get it.

Unnecessary trouble with NP & never ordering from them again!

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
You live in a really really bad country. Sorry!

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Expired, site down, email orders..Sounds like a lot of work to make an order lol.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just received an email advertisement for them

Status
Not open for further replies.