What natural muscle builders are easy on blood pressure?

clint3612

Awards
It seems anything that has androgenic properties raise my blood pressure. How about things like PA, Epicatechin, Laxogenin, or even the MassMax? Are they blood pressure friendly? Thanks in advance!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have not heard of anyone having BP issues on a natural product. X gels, Epi Plex, MassMax XT, Massacre, Epilogue, Anabeta Elite, Follidrone 2.0. Cant go wrong with any of those or combining two!

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have borderline high blood pressure, I do take Hawthorne year round so this may effect it a bit, but I've never had an issue with laxogennin, which is the only natural anabolic I've used. I will say though that I have used a few company's laxogennin products and the one that I got the most noticable results from was EPG's laxozome. I hope that helps :)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
There shouldn't be any issues with the natural anabolic products you've mentioned above. X-Gels, Massmax, PA, and Laxo products shouldn't interfere with blood pressure from what I've seen and the feedback I've heard on them.

What products have you used in the past that gave you trouble?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have not heard of anyone having BP issues on a natural product. X gels, Epi Plex, MassMax XT, Massacre, Epilogue, Anabeta Elite, Follidrone 2.0. Cant go wrong with any of those or combining two!
Agreed with this. You shouldn't see BP issues with natty products. If you do then it's something else causing your BP to rise.

clint3612

Awards
There shouldn't be any issues with the natural anabolic products you've mentioned above. X-Gels, Massmax, PA, and Laxo products shouldn't interfere with blood pressure from what I've seen and the feedback I've heard on them.

What products have you used in the past that gave you trouble?
Almost anything with a test booster. Those seem to raise it. I'll try to think of the certain products here in a bit.

clint3612

Awards
Agreed with this. You shouldn't see BP issues with natty products. If you do then it's something else causing your BP to rise.
Yeah I hope you're right. Wanting to make some improvements!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
These are a good list. add anything not PH or stimmed. Some natural testboosters.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Almost anything with a test booster. Those seem to raise it. I'll try to think of the certain products here in a bit.
Some test boosters have stimulants in them such as yohimbe for example.

I'd ask you point your browser to BLR's Vector page and have a look as it is revealed to us all.
It might be a good time to give it a try when it comes out.

Vector Pre-release information

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd just keep it simple with using creatine and x gels then.

clint3612

Awards
I'd just keep it simple with using creatine and x gels then.
Yeah, can't use Xgels anymore. They're too tough on my old man joints but when I could use them, they were fantastic!

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some people get high pressure issues with tongkat ali/longjack, so maybe use a product without it.

clint3612

Awards
Some people get high pressure issues with tongkat ali/longjack, so maybe use a product without it.
That's a good point! A product I was taking had it in it. So, I'm thinking that coulda been my problem too.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
FD2.0 helped my BP on 2 different cycles. What causes this idk but I tend to focus on it and my VO2 max training at the same time. This I’m shooting for improvement and positive benefits.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, can't use Xgels anymore. They're too tough on my old man joints but when I could use them, they were fantastic!
Ah that's a bummer man. Just out of curiosity, do you use anything for joint/tendon health? I have some issues with my shoulders and left leg (after an accident) and between proper fish oil use (2g DPA/DHA daily) and cissus... i feel great. That and if you don't know about paractin... it's amazing too. iForce and SNS both have joint supplements with paractin i highly recommend, or the cissus from SNS. I think they are still the only supplier with the low ketosterone % which we want for connective tissue health.

clint3612

Awards
Ah that's a bummer man. Just out of curiosity, do you use anything for joint/tendon health? I have some issues with my shoulders and left leg (after an accident) and between proper fish oil use (2g DPA/DHA daily) and cissus... i feel great. That and if you don't know about paractin... it's amazing too. iForce and SNS both have joint supplements with paractin i highly recommend, or the cissus from SNS. I think they are still the only supplier with the low ketosterone % which we want for connective tissue health.
Yeah I use flameout, black seed oil, and a MSM-Chrondrotin-glucosamine supplement. So I usually feel good until X-Gels. They just seem to aggravate everything for me. Like you said, it's a bummer!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MassMax, x gels, fd2 and ABE are fine. Everybody is different but I haven’t experienced any issues with BP nor have I seen any with those products that you listed

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It seems anything that has androgenic properties raise my blood pressure. How about things like PA, Epicatechin, Laxogenin, or even the MassMax? Are they blood pressure friendly? Thanks in advance!
Are you sure MassMax XT and those other supplements are the cause of your raise in BP? Are you feeling symptoms of high BP or are you getting a reading?

You could also try supplements like Celery Seed extract to help combat that.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I monitor my BP daily and have never had issues with most OTC “muscle builders”.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was taking Epicatechin from Olympus Labs both Ep1c Unleashed, and now the new Ep1logue , both lowered my blood pressure as well as their Or1gin, which I'm sure K1ngslayer will most likely have the same caveat. I do not have an exhisting blood pressure problem though. I just watch it to be safe. Now with laxogenin my bp did raise a little but it was only for the first 2 weeks, so it could have been other things like stress and lack of sleep.

TooMuchSauce

Awards
i have ran a couple of natural anabolics such as laxogenin, Epicatechin and had no issues nor any side effects

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Theres so many supplements that dont raise blood pressure, creatine , beta alanine, agmatine, I could go on and on

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FD2.0 has nice GDA qualities which could actually lead to better insulin management. the improved nutrient shuttling can lead to better over all recovery and perhaps health.. my BP stays low while on it, but everyone is different. in your case, you should consult with your Dr. and BP should be verified if you decide to use it. keep us posted should you choose to add this to your daily regimen. I think you would love it.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FD2.0 has nice GDA qualities which could actually lead to better insulin management. the improved nutrient shuttling can lead to better over all recovery and perhaps health.. my BP stays low while on it, but everyone is different. in your case, you should consult with your Dr. and BP should be verified if you decide to use it. keep us posted should you choose to add this to your daily regimen. I think you would love it.
This right here. FD2 is such a versatile supplement that can be used for any fitness goal. It’s a definite staple supplement in my arsenal.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I monitor my BP daily and have never had issues with most OTC “muscle builders”.
Same. Not to mention i'm usually taking CEL Cycle Assist for the health benefits and BP levels are always solid.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same. Not to mention i'm usually taking CEL Cycle Assist for the health benefits and BP levels are always solid.
Cycle assist is a definite quality cycle support.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just bought the makings of cadence, got a lot of capros and axan to play roto-rooter on my veins...:dance:

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone 2.0 contains ecklonia cava, which can actually function like an ACE inhibitor...ACE inhibitors are first line treatment for high blood pressure. So it might be a good choice.

clint3612

Awards
Follidrone 2.0 contains ecklonia cava, which can actually function like an ACE inhibitor...ACE inhibitors are first line treatment for high blood pressure. So it might be a good choice.
That's good info, thanks!

clint3612

Awards
the ingredients in the much loved and famed Cadence... which is now gone
Ok, I take it those ingredients help out with blood pressure? Any suggestions on what to get and how much to get? Thanks!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, I take it those ingredients help out with blood pressure? Any suggestions on what to get and how much to get? Thanks!
bp and cholesterol

im going to take double daily doses of what was found in a cadence.

found 1 product called tru capros.. which is the trademarked name of the extract of indian gooseberry. fairly cheap to meet the same doses

the anaxantin take your pick from any reputable company.. there are many doses and companies offerings

enjoy the clean out

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iForce Heart Help was a fantastic forumla. Had great bloodwork backing it.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
iForce Heart Help was a fantastic forumla. Had great bloodwork backing it.
Isnt heart help discontinued ? I have used it in past and it works great but thought it was no longer available

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if discontinued or not... but I believe it is just citrus bergamot.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the old formula is gone and has been replaced by a single ingredient

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
I have hypertension that is controlled with medicine. I've noticed an increase in BP with things like Arimistane, even some of the "non stim" fat burners raise my BP, so I have to watch it. Luckily, Assassinate and FD 2.0, DCP never raised it too much...