* Important Update from Nutriverse *

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We're shutting down the site for a few weeks to clean things up and hammer out our ongoing CC processing issues. We're not going away and we will be back, looking like a few weeks. As many of you know we offer the best prices around and our aim is to continue just that. I've pasted the announcement below as well as a link to the website. I'll most definitely notify everyone when we're back swinging again :)

Nutriverse

"Nutriverse has enjoyed serving you, our invaluable customers, throughout the years. The site is currently under construction as we are working on a new and enhanced version. We will be back in a few weeks.*

Please make sure you are subscribed to the newsletter for updates regarding the site construction and be notified when we are back up.

In the interim, if you have questions regarding an existing order or want to place a new order, please email us at [email protected]."

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And here's the obligatory "thanks for bearing with us." ;)

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
.... or want to place a new order, please email us [email protected]."
does this mean new orders will still be processed? will there be a price list or should we just write an email with the wanted products and you write us back with the best offer plus further instructions?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does this mean new orders will still be processed? will there be a price list or should we just write an email with the wanted products and you write us back with the best offer plus further instructions?
I'd most definitely start with emailing CS at [email protected]

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good luck with everything

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iamyourfather lol @ that avatar just noticed that hahaha

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
The best site since OG NP..
I hope you'll come back even better than ever

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Volvo140G is there any ETA on when nutriverse site will be back up and running.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was hoping by months end but that reality might be fizzling... I'll shout the news to AM once I get anything definitive
Can we get a special for being loyal customers and backing you? haha....

But srs, do a special and i will buy lots

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I miss NutriVerse with a passion!!!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Been in contact with nutriverse via gmail link and they got back stating that they are launching a new site: Suppremacy in a few weeks, i then asked about reward points in old nutriverse account and was informed that they were non transferable, this sucks big time because i had built up many from past orders.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Been in contact with nutriverse via gmail link and they got back stating that they are launching a new site: Suppremacy in a few weeks, i then asked about reward points in old nutriverse account and was informed that they were non transferable, this sucks big time because i had built up many from past orders.
Nutriverse gave out rewards points? Damn.. I never even knew that. Considering I didn't even know they existed I'm glad I have no clue how many rewards points I had... that could have been very depressing.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wait your kidding!!! I never got to cash in for my summer stack!!!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
With the amount we will save on supplements that we are not saving now - nutri-verse coming back in any form is a good thing!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interested to see when they come back what they will have

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Volvo140G any updates on new site, nearly in may now.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was there ever an answer around what caused all of the issues in the first place? If it was straight forward problem with the site or processing you'd think they would've been able to stand things up a long time ago. Genuinely curious, since I was a fan of nutriverse.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was there ever an answer around what caused all of the issues in the first place? If it was straight forward problem with the site or processing you'd think they would've been able to stand things up a long time ago. Genuinely curious, since I was a fan of nutriverse.
Apart from on going cc processing issues I can't really speculate tbh

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Can you place orders via email.
yes at [email protected]
They give you an cc authorization form to complete and send back via email signed with the cc info for the amount of the single purchase. I never had a problem with my cc and have done this with them 3 times since the site has been down. I got 4 bottles of FD2 at their regular 2 pack low price and some Vasomax at 20% off. Basically the same sale price as they gave in their email notification sales.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do not put cc information in email. It’s not that the recipient is or isn’t trustworthy. It is however going through multiple servers and the data is not purged.

Now. What if that one of several servers is hacked?

That’s one thing.
Thing two is. Try to claim it with your cc company.

I can go on.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like Suppremacy is up and running

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
Is this definitely the new nutriverse. If so I noticed some of the epic unleashed transdermals left in some of the stacks available. I want to know if they are also available for individual sale too?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully they'll advertise on AM, some damn fine deals.... the best jerry, THE BEST!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
If you get vector in that will be awesome, also the new hypernova fat burner from evomuse.