Making own pre workout, key ingredients?
- 02-08-2018, 02:48 PM
Ive been making my own mix with 2 cups of coffee, and 2 g of arginine, and roughly 3.5 g of beta alinine. Ive been getting naseus as hell prior to lifting and was wondering what is causing this. I started with about 6 g of beta alinine and got almost throwing up sick. Cut that down to where i am now but still feel pretty bad. Is it likely the beta alanine causing this?
- 02-08-2018, 04:31 PM
02-09-2018, 12:18 AM
02-09-2018, 12:42 AM
02-09-2018, 12:48 AM
02-09-2018, 12:53 AM
CoAs? Can you PM me your details? I’m in the middle of setting up something large and it may be that we can do business
02-09-2018, 01:05 AM
02-09-2018, 01:09 AM
02-10-2018, 01:53 AM
*Update, today my citrulinne came in. Dear god did that make a difference. Today was bi's and tri's day and i had the best lift i've had in a longggg time. My tyrosine comes in on monday and i cant wait until then! Making your own PURE pre workout is the best way to control exactly what you want and eventually cheaper.
On a side note: turns out i was taking around 6.5g beta alanine and getting sick from that. Dropped down to about 2.5 today and felt great!
02-10-2018, 10:50 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By shady05 in forum SupplementsReplies: 37Last Post: 09-10-2016, 09:09 AM
- By UCSMiami in forum SupplementsReplies: 40Last Post: 04-28-2014, 12:17 AM
- By gboslice in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 05-29-2013, 05:18 AM
- By flightposite in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2008, 06:02 PM
- By Robzilla in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-19-2007, 01:20 PM