Ep1logue 8weeks or 12

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just opened my 2nd bottle of ep1logue, contemplating ordering a 3rd. Any suggestions from people who have run 12wks

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
You can run it forever if you want. Maybe give the big boy Folidrone 2.0 a try.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
1. you shouldnt run it forever! after 12 weeks you need at least a 3 week break

2. ive run it 12 weeks and would highly recommend you to do so as well. imho the effects start after 3-4 weeks, so you want to have 8 weeks with full effect and not just 4

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP, i regret not ordering a 3rd. I’m running massacr3 right now and I got all 3 bottles. Also, iamyourfather is correct. OL suggests a 3-4week break after 12weeks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like the others have said you can run 12 weeks but then take a small break then you can start back up again.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Many of the experienced folks on this forum run epicatechin as a staple (Folidrone 2.0). It is not something you need to cycle. It only gets better over time. Imo, Folidrone 2.0 blows away Ep1logue.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
yes, thats true but have you even read the label of ep1logue?! obviously not. you have to cycle it because of the urolithin B.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
yes, thats true but have you even read the label of ep1logue?! obviously not. you have to cycle it because of the urolithin B.
No I have not - I only ran one bottle - and went back to Folidrone.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
you ran one bottle of something which’s label you have never read? lol

also 4 weeks is not enough to have any effects but you would know that if you would have researched the stuff you put in your body...

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
you ran one bottle of something which’s label you have never read? lol

also 4 weeks is not enough to have any effects but you would know that if you would have researched the stuff you put in your body...
I was already running Folidrone for many months straight and was saturated with epicatechin. Ep1logue's extract of of epicatechin seems weak - 4 weeks is enough to judge that imo. Ep1logue's an epicatechin product - it either works better or worse than the product I was on - so no I am not concerned much with the other ingredients. I trust OL to not put something out that is going to hurt me. And I am not going to get too excited about wasting my time researching every ingredient and I highly doubt the majority of the folks on here do either. I am 50 and have been using supplements forever - I know the game bud. Straight up - I (and many others) think one is better than the other. Thanks for your message.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
I was already running Folidrone for many months straight and was saturated with epicatechin. Ep1logue's extract of of epicatechin seems weak - 4 weeks is enough to judge that imo. Ep1logue's an epicatechin product - it either works better or worse than the product I was on - so no I am not concerned much with the other ingredients. I trust OL to not put something out that is going to hurt me. And I am not going to get too excited about wasting my time researching every ingredient and I highly doubt the majority of the folks on here do either. I am 50 and have been using supplements forever - I know the game bud. Straight up - I (and many others) think one is better than the other. Thanks for your message.
if you would have researched the product you would know that Urobolin aka Urolithin B is the main ingredient in the new OL muscle builders and not epicatechin or laxogenin. to notice any muscle building qualities of the myostatin effect, you need to take it a longer peroid of time aka 8-12 weeks and not just 4. after 3-4 weeks you should feel an increase in endurance but thats it, epicatechin has no further effect. that the extract is weak is a joke, right? you have phytofuse epicatechin, 600mg of it. do you even know what phytofuse mean? i dont think so.

and again, urolithin B is the key ingredient in these products and to feel the effects of it you have to take it 8-12 weeks. you cant say FD is better if you dont take ep1logue long enough.

oh and it doesnt matter how old you are or how long you have been „in the game“. one should research anything he is going to take, even just to look if its the right product for his goals.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Neither follidrone or ep1logue are just epicatechin products. While both contain large does of epicatechin, the main players are ecklonia cava (follidrone) and urolithin b (ep1logue). Both are quality products, and have provided good results for many users. Follidrone seems to be working superbly for you, which is great. I've run both, and for me personally ep1logue was more effective. My girlfriend on the other hand gets very nice results from follidrone. We all seem to respond a little differently to certain supps.

To the OP, I would recommend 12 weeks. Like others have mentioned, ep1logue really started to shine for me around week 3. Pumps and endurance improved intitially, but I noticed the strength and size gains in the 3rd and 4th weeks. Just starting a massacre run myself. Interested to see how it compares.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
boom.png

Full disclosure, I represent BLR and if you are using the mobile app you can't see my signature.
For a 15% price reduction on http://www.blacklionresearch.com use MARK15

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
if you would have researched the product you would know that Urobolin aka Urolithin B is the main ingredient in the new OL muscle builders and not epicatechin or laxogenin. to notice any muscle building qualities of the myostatin effect, you need to take it a longer peroid of time aka 8-12 weeks and not just 4. after 3-4 weeks you should feel an increase in endurance but thats it, epicatechin has no further effect. that the extract is weak is a joke, right? you have phytofuse epicatechin, 600mg of it. do you even know what phytofuse mean? i dont think so.

and again, urolithin B is the key ingredient in these products and to feel the effects of it you have to take it 8-12 weeks. you cant say FD is better if you dont take ep1logue long enough.

oh and it doesnt matter how old you are or how long you have been „in the game“. one should research anything he is going to take, even just to look if its the right product for his goals.
Its ok bud - bottom line Folidrone works better. Ya phyto fuse is OL's absorption thingy - whatever, it does not work as well lol. I leave the R and D to BLR bud - they are king - hope your on board for their new product - you won't be talking about Ep1logue anymore.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the responses I’m gonna order another bottle. In the future I’m gonna run some BLR products as well, just waiting to see what. I do enjoy how heated you all get from arguing over supplements.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its ok bud - bottom line Folidrone works better. Ya phyto fuse is OL's absorption thingy - whatever, it does not work as well lol. I leave the R and D to BLR bud - they are king - hope your on board for their new product - you won't be talking about Ep1logue anymore.
Thats a bold statement considering you really didnt run OLs product as long as recommended. Support whatever company you wish but you come across as very biased towards BRL and honestly I take your posts with a grain of salt

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rightly or wrongly, I ran Ep1logue for 12 weeks and then immediately started a run with Massacr3.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Your obsession with BLR products reminds me of a 12 year old girl arguing about her Apple products; "my iPhone is soooo much better than your new android. Just look how quickly I uploaded a picture of my lunch to my instagram."

Your comments are just bordering on trolling at this point (if you're not already there). And forget about reading the labels, I don't believe you even know how to pronounce Follidrone since I've never seen you actually spell it correctly.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats a bold statement considering you really didnt run OLs product as long as recommended. Support whatever company you wish but you come across as very biased towards BRL and honestly I take your posts with a grain of salt
Very good point. This gentleman has been posting for 2 years and the vast majority of his 787 posts are pro FD2 or BLR to the point of obsession. I really hardly ever see any mention of anything else so I am just surprised and happy he tried a different brand/product;)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In all honesty, FD2 gave me much better endurance than EP1C TD

I'm currently using another bottle with DS TD and im not noticing much.

Saying that, I used Exotherm and don't recall noticing anything.

I've enjoyed some Olympus products, and others have done zero.

I have not tried their latest product, but a friend of mine thinks it's the best supplement he's ever taken. I'll probably grab a few bottles soon ?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In all honesty, FD2 gave me much better endurance than EP1C TD

I'm currently using another bottle with DS TD and im not noticing much.

Saying that, I used Exotherm and don't recall noticing anything.

I've enjoyed some Olympus products, and others have done zero.

I have not tried their latest product, but a friend of mine thinks it's the best supplement he's ever taken. I'll probably grab a few bottles soon ��
FD2
I'm currently running FD2 solo (3 weeks in) and riding my bike 16 miles daily. My endurance from running zero supplements to FD2 is through the freaking roof. I have no DOMs whereas before, holy crap my quads were killing me. I can push harder and go faster. I've cut my time a little, but moreover I am pushing just as hard and not suffering from it. My run will be contiguous, 8 weeks on 1 week off. 16 weeks, then depending on how I feel about where I'm at, I might stop and start Vector.

Exotherm
On Exotherm, I ran a bottle of it, and didn't notice much but my body fat was a bit high in the midsection. I think it's more geared towards that last bit of body fat 28% (2016). If anything I felt more in the area of muscle hardness, less water retention due to less estrogen. It's a great addition to a cut when you want all the edge you can get dropping body fat. It has a solid profile of active ingredients. On a final note, I really enjoyed how it felt after application.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Very good point. This gentleman has been posting for 2 years and the vast majority of his 787 posts are pro FD2 or BLR to the point of obsession. I really hardly ever see any mention of anything else so I am just surprised and happy he tried a different product;)
Its not an obsession with BLR - its that they make better products than the rest (OL in this case). Like anyone here, I want the best value for my $. Pretty simple. On that note, I am currently using OL Tudca (best value around for Tudca) and TD Laxo (works super good with FD2); however, I did not find Epic to work as well as Folidrone 1.0 or do I (and sorry to say the truth, but moston this forum who have actually tried both) Ep1logue. So I buy the one that works better for me. I also have on hand OL epiandro and Endurashred for an upcoming cut ( in which I will continue to use FD2) and than add back OL Laxo in PCT). I am many others are excited about BLR and what they have coming. Competing companies - not so much I think ;) I find it strange that your trolling my posts - maybe spending you time looking at what you can do to help OL compete would be more beneficial to everyone.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its not an obsession with BLR - its that they make better products than the rest (OL in this case). Like anyone here, I want the best value for my $. Pretty simple. On that note, I am currently using OL Tudca (best value around for Tudca) and TD Laxo (works super good with FD2); however, I did not find Epic to work as well as Folidrone 1.0 or do I (and sorry to say the truth, but moston this forum who have actually tried both) Ep1logue. So I buy the one that works better for me. I also have on hand OL epiandro and Endurashred for an upcoming cut ( in which I will continue to use FD2) and than add back OL Laxo in PCT). I am many others are excited about BLR and what they have coming. Competing companies - not so much I think ;) I find it strange that your trolling my posts - maybe spending you time looking at what you can do to help OL compete would be more beneficial to everyone.
Like I said, I was surprised and happy you used one of our products. Yes, there was some sarcasm but I meant it 100% in a humorous way. Use what works for you by all means. That’s all any of us can do to keep grinding forward. I don’t troll your posts or need to because I am observant. Anyone that is active on this board knows your bias and I’ve seen others mention it before on more than one occasion. I don’t believe I’ve ever quoted or interacted with you before. Thanks for your concern about OL’s status.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have the money, may as well run it 12. It takes a few weeks to kick in, for me it was the end of the third week, so if you run 8 weeks, you get 5 weeks of full benefit, and if you run 12 weeks, you get 9 weeks of full benefit.

Biggest benefit I saw was strength. Pumps are nice and all, but strength was the big one I cared about. Best I've seen in a natty supplement. Call me biased if you want, whatever, but numbers don't lie. I realize the best you can do is take my word for it, so take it for what it's worth.

And as stated before, UroB is the main player. (-)-epicatechin is icing on the cake, but not the star ingredient. If you only ran it 4 weeks, you really don't have enough experience with the product to have an informed opinion on it, sorry. You wouldn't run a 2 week cycle and decide more "hardcore" products don't work, would you? Obviously I am not comparing Ep1logue to drugs, but you get the metaphor.

ThorBara

ThorBara

Awards
I've used FD2 for 8 weeks and feel nothing more than just a slight improvement in endurance. Now i'm on week 8 of Ep1logue and i can honestly say it's 10 times better. Better pumps, mind-muscle connection, and strength

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've used FD2 for 8 weeks and feel nothing more than just a slight improvement in endurance. Now i'm on week 8 of Ep1logue and i can honestly say it's 10 times better. Better pumps, mind-muscle connection, and strength
Thanks for the feedback bro, glad you are loving it as much as we are!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve decided to order another bottle but with nutriverse taking a break I’m unsure of who to order from? They had the best deals on Olympus