Log-MassMax XT and SNS X GELS- Unsponsored

bfish

Awards
Hello all, I have about one week left on cut before I start my massmax and X gels run. I will be lean bulking, and am aiming to gain about 6 clean pounds by the end of 8 weeks. I know this will not all be muscle. I just mean 6 relatively clean pounds where my abs are still defined. I have a bottle of Lecheek nutrition ad3 pct laying around. I am wondering if adding that bottle would give any added results? I want to maximize this and get as much gains as possible. I am looking forward to this run and stay tuned.

Reactions: mw1
john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing how this goes - XGels and Massmax is a solid stack. I wouldn't add in anything to this IMO. You'll have a better understanding of how your body is responding to these two. Realistic goals too, which is always good to hear. I think this is definitely achievable in 8 weeks

bfish

Awards
Awesome to hear. And also, ive never done creatine. would you guys recommend it? I don't want a bloat but it seems to bloat people. I hear it should be added in but I'm just worried about ruining my definition.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This may seem out of context. But, how long have you been training? Can you post some stats?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In on this!

bfish

Awards
Currently 19, been training since 13. 5'7, 147. I would estimate about 12-13% bf. I will post pics at the start of day 1 of log. Bench max -225- been in a super long cut so that will get up soon. Was at 300 when I was 17 playing football. DB shoulder press-70 each. I don't deadlift. Squat I like to go light and crank out 20 since my joints cant handle heavy squats anymore. My main goal is hypertrophy. I think I may also implement feeder workouts in. I recover very quick and I feel that with the ARA feeder workouts would be very beneficial especially since the MassMax will allow me to eat like a horse.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If this is your first time with MassMax and ARA, I suggest running one compound at a time. Gives you a better understanding of what works well for you and how it works.

bfish

Awards
I ran X Factor one time and had a great experience with it. Gained some nice weight and strength off it so I know what to expect from the X Gels.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello all, I have about one week left on cut before I start my massmax and X gels run. I will be lean bulking, and am aiming to gain about 6 clean pounds by the end of 8 weeks. I know this will not all be muscle. I just mean 6 relatively clean pounds where my abs are still defined. I have a bottle of Lecheek nutrition ad3 pct laying around. I am wondering if adding that bottle would give any added results? I want to maximize this and get as much gains as possible. I am looking forward to this run and stay tuned.
More supplements does not equal more results.

I would also not stack MassMax XT and X-Gels. Both are great supplements when ran solo, but I would not stack them together. MassMax XT is anti inflammatory which is not a good combo with ArA since ArA increase inflammation.

bfish

Awards
Dang I was worried about that but assumed if I take x gels fasted, then mass max at least 8 hours later I would be fine. The mass max and x gels arrived here yesterday.

bfish

Awards
Ok so I am starting my clean bulk today. I have been eating at maintenance for a few days to avoid a big water weight gain on the scale. I will post each day how I am feeling. I have already been taking both products for 6 days now to try to get them kicked in. I will post back with a weigh in, and record all my lifts on every workout day. Will also post a before pic tonight, and re update possibly every week or two. Stay tuned I hear this is a nice stack!

bfish

Awards
Day 1:
Weight-147.5
My lifts are quite bad coming off this cut as it was far too aggressive but I was just not messing around with the fat anymore.
Bench-185x6
DB Shoulder-55x11
close grip-135x12
Also did lateral raises, incline bench, decline bench, upright rows, and skullcrushers and rope pushdowns.
Here are the starting pics:
Workout pic 1.jpg

Workout pic 12.jpg

Workout pic 123.jpg

Not really feeling much yet but look noticeably bigger and am enjoying this bulk. Eating 2700 calories a day since I just came off cut. That's all so far. Excited for the ridiculous pumps that I got last time I ran ARA.

Reactions: mw1
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X gels is the ****! Subbed for gainz.

bfish

Awards
Day 2:
Weight-147.6
Training-back and bis and obliques.
Did barbell rows, lat pull downs, seated rows, barbell shrugs, barbell curls, incline db curl, and hammer curls. Weighted Russian twists.
Overall felt good. I have been eating well above my target calories and have been honestly looking slightly leaner and am feeling great. Soreness is kicking in pretty badly but its whatever.

bfish

Awards
Just realized how hungry I have been the last 2 days lol. Like out of this world hungry. Filling it all with good clean foods though I like it. The supps are definitely kicking in I feel.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you stack them make sure to spread the dosage timing of MassMax and ArA far apart.

bfish

Awards
Yes I am spreading the doses out as much as possible. I take the ARA at about 10 AM right before training then MassMaxx at 5 and 11 with high protein. Its the most I can spread it out so its whatever.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I am spreading the doses out as much as possible. I take the ARA at about 10 AM right before training then MassMaxx at 5 and 11 with high protein. Its the most I can spread it out so its whatever.
Great.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you taking the x gels with baby aspirin/ALCAR and an emulsifier?

bfish

Awards
No I actually have not been. Should I be adding that in?

bfish

Awards
Day 7:
Sorry for not logging much I just wasn't really noticing much so hadn't been logging and I just finished some big exams and projects so just kinda was not a priority. I still hit the weights with full intensity and let me say I am very happy.
Weight: 148.4 (+.8)
I honestly look leaner and have definitely gotten bigger too, something I have actually never done. Usually either cut and lose muscle or put on a bunch of fat with muscle. It is only week 1 though, and my diet has been perfect as well plus my training has been very efficient too. I also improved my bench 3 reps on my last chest workout. All other lifts are increasing as well but that one made me really happy. I will post some update pics in around a week and try to keep updating as often as possible. Overall very happy so far and am excited to see some more gains.

bfish

Awards
I think I will definitely add glycergrow in to the mix, seems to give killer pumps stacked with ARA.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should start to see some
Solid gains in the next 2 weeks. Looking forward to it.

bfish

Awards
Day 8:
Weight-148.6
All lifts steadily going up a rep or two every workout. The pumps are amazing. This workout was the first time that I had insanely noticeable pumps. So far great results couldn't be happier

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8:
Weight-148.6
All lifts steadily going up a rep or two every workout. The pumps are amazing. This workout was the first time that I had insanely noticeable pumps. So far great results couldn't be happier
Glad you love it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LCLT and Glycergrow are both cheap and good to add to help the ARA.
I think I will definitely add glycergrow in to the mix, seems to give killer pumps stacked with ARA.
Just a head up, you would need the original Glycergrow. The newer (it isn't new anymore) is not an emulsifier for ArA. At least that is my understanding

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
OP, so you know, BulkSupplements sells straight GMS for preeeeetty cheap. I believe I got 500g worth for $15. That's easily enough for a 50 day X-Gels cycle and then some.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just a head up, you would need the original Glycergrow. The newer (it isn't new anymore) is not an emulsifier for ArA. At least that is my understanding
Yeah I am pretty sure that's right.. I forgot they released a different version.

bfish

Awards
Day 13
Weight-150.2
In the last month I have restarted squatting and am working my way up. Slow negatives with pause. Last leg workout I added five pounds and got an extra 2 reps so I was very happy with that. I do chest tris shoulders today and am excited to see how it goes. Overall feel great and loving it. Update pics below. Also, can someone estimate what they think my bf% is roughly? Not too sure on it. I feel like I have lost some fat tho since starting this cycle.
Week 2.jpg

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good man. I think you could be 10-13% your def leaner than 15% and singles are AB vein status.

bfish

Awards
Awesome I was hoping to be in that ballpark. Getting down to it took some intense effort. I think I should definitely add maybe 5 to 10 pounds of mass before trying to cut to 8. At the end of cut I had to come to realization that I'm just not big enough yet to really cut that lean and look good.

bfish

Awards
I also want to add that with this product I don't think the meal timing and all that matters as much as people think with the ARA. My workouts are just much better with carbs so I wasn't gonna sacrififce them, but it has not affected the ARA. The MassMax also isn't hindering it I believe even though it is antiinflamatory. It may be hurting my run slightly but I saw a lot of stuff about the timing and all of the supps and I just gotta say I think its overcomplicating it and the product will still work. Just my experience. Because the products are no doubt working my lifts are cruising up like they havmt in a while.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also want to add that with this product I don't think the meal timing and all that matters as much as people think with the ARA. My workouts are just much better with carbs so I wasn't gonna sacrififce them, but it has not affected the ARA. The MassMax also isn't hindering it I believe even though it is antiinflamatory. It may be hurting my run slightly but I saw a lot of stuff about the timing and all of the supps and I just gotta say I think its overcomplicating it and the product will still work. Just my experience. Because the products are no doubt working my lifts are cruising up like they havmt in a while.
Well Massmax does help nutrient uptake. And I think anyone on this board would agree that maximizing pre workout nutrition is more important than trying to maximize ArA uptake. Like sooner or later your gonna saturate your body. Working out 4 days a week would take 12.5 weeks to finish 50 days. 5 would be 10, 6 would be 8.3.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer to take ArA with carbs which happens to be a major portion of my pre workout meal. Stacking the two works out for me because of the timing of when I workout and when I wake up.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well Massmax does help nutrient uptake. And I think anyone on this board would agree that maximizing pre workout nutrition is more important than trying to maximize ArA uptake. Like sooner or later your gonna saturate your body. Working out 4 days a week would take 12.5 weeks to finish 50 days. 5 would be 10, 6 would be 8.3.
Definitely agree. Nutrition > any supp.