After you've tried LGD ... it's hard to look for anything else ...

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, as you know I did 8 weeks of LGD, with great results!
beautiful strength and fullness of muscle.
I had satisfactory feelings and results.

Now it's a problem ... I do not want to touch the dark side anymore ... I do not want to go any further, because in any case the side effects frighten me, besides the fact that they are still little known molecules.

That said, I want to go back to get something natural, and again.

I'm in bulk, I eat a lot of carbohydrates, I manage them well, I do not get too much ...

What do you recommend again?
Follidrone2 I'm starting to take it, then I also use Predator.
Any other advice?

The detail I'm looking for a preworkout that gives me strength and pump.
Tell me everything, LGD is hard to forget, but it's better not to abuse it

thanks bye

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone 2, ARA e.g. X-Factor X-Gels, Laxogenin but i find it not to be the best, have you thought about using Black Lions new anabolic Vector when it is released?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone 2, ARA e.g. X-Factor X-Gels, Laxogenin but i find it not to be the best, have you thought about using Black Lions new anabolic Vector when it is released?
Ciao Paul!
I'm waiting for the new BL products ;)
But I do not know what it is.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Now it's a problem ... I do not want to touch the dark side anymore ... I do not want to go any further, because in any case the side effects frighten me, besides the fact that they are still little known molecules.

I'm in bulk, I eat a lot of carbohydrates, I manage them well, I do not get too much ...

Any other advice?

thanks bye
Once you go to the dark side, nothing is going to compare. I think before trying any natural supplements, you should tell us what your expectations are with natural products. Often, people who use anabolics have unrealistic expectations with natural supplements.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm loving OL Ep1logue, i'm even lean bulking and there is the pluses of strength, recovery, pump. See a size increase as well, which is pretty good considering I'm 34 and been natural for 22 years of working out.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
The combo that comes close to LGD, for me was "ARA + Anabeta Elite + Lecithin" ...
but unfortunately for problems of epicondylitis and other inflammations, I avoid ARA.
Now I heard that anabeta elite was taken off the market ...

Follidrone2 I'm trying it now in the bulk period, I'm at the first jar.

Already tried long ago in the cut period, with excellent results.

Even Pr-xt with alphamine OG and hard core, it was a nice combo.
Even that period, period of cut.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
The combo that comes close to LGD, for me was "ARA + Anabeta Elite + Lecithin" ...
but unfortunately for problems of epicondylitis and other inflammations, I avoid ARA.
Now I heard that anabeta elite was taken off the market ...

Follidrone2 I'm trying it now in the bulk period, I'm at the first jar.

Already tried long ago in the cut period, with excellent results.

Even Pr-xt with alphamine OG and hard core, it was a nice combo.
Even that period, period of cut.
What dose did you find the ARA to be effective at for you, i remember using it a couple of years back at around 1g or 4 softgels pre workout

bb333

Awards
  • Established
What dose did you find the ARA to be effective at for you, i remember using it a couple of years back at around 1g or 4 softgels pre workout
6 softgels pre workout, with anabeta elite and lecithin. My shoulders always well vascularized, always beautiful full.
I also tried 4 softgels (ara) every day, I had pains, and a sore throat was a guarantee.
In my opinion 6 softgels only preworkout is the ideal dose.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would recommend X gels, MassMax XT or Anabeta Elite.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm afraid of ara, I've had quite a few problems with articulation. In the past I tried it several times, good product, but the side effects are unbearable.
That's unfortunate, but health > everything, so at least you know your body doesn't like it.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found a cheap ABE on eBay, was pretty happy, thinking about stocking up. I thought ABE was good. Alphamax to, but it killed my sex drive idk why, maybe cause I’m earlier 20s?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found a cheap ABE on eBay, was pretty happy, thinking about stocking up. I thought ABE was good. Alphamax to, but it killed my sex drive idk why, maybe cause I’m earlier 20s?
I've only heard of AlphaMax killing a few people's libidos. Seems like a very rare occurrence.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only heard of AlphaMax killing a few people's libidos. Seems like a very rare occurrence.
Maybe me and the other users are sensitive to stinging nettle? It does reduce DHT. Oddly enough I thought it was great for body comp, it didn’t help me sleep either.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards

Any other advice?

thanks bye
did you use OL LGD product „Legend“?

if so, what were your results and how high was the dose?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
did you use OL LGD product „Legend“?

if so, what were your results and how high was the dose?
Hi, I used this, LGD concealed labs, 10mg a day for 8 weeks.
The strength has increased, the muscle hardness has improved, and I had shoulder to ball!
Honestly satisfied.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi, I used this, LGD concealed labs, 10mg a day for 8 weeks.
The strength has increased, the muscle hardness has improved, and I had shoulder to ball!
Honestly satisfied.
What are you taking now.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
What are you taking now.
Follidrone2, Forskolina OL, Pharmgrade MPA ... and then the classics, vit. b, vit. d3, zinco, nac, creatina, beta alanina, predator, celluvol (only preworkout).

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone2, Forskolina OL, Pharmgrade MPA ... and then the classics, vit. b, vit. d3, zinco, nac, creatina, beta alanina, predator, celluvol (only preworkout).
Any on cycle and pct with LGD.

Jcc7220

Awards
To everyone that’s takin LGD I have been taking 5 mg’s ED I’ll probably take it from 6-8 weeks. I have Nolvadex i think not sure if it’s reall it probably is just question it. Anyways do you think a questionable nolva will be a good enough PCT

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would suggest you try OL’s Ep1logue and/or Massacr3, which have both given me excellent results.

How do you like Celluvol compared to High Volume which I think you were taking a year ago?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest you try OL’s Ep1logue and/or Massacr3, which have both given me excellent results.

How do you like Celluvol compared to High Volume which I think you were taking a year ago?
Exact!
High Volume was my Top supplement for the pump.
Today I can tell you that Celluvol is a stronger step. I like it.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exact!
High Volume was my Top supplement for the pump.
Today I can tell you that Celluvol is a stronger step. I like it.
Thanks.

Hey, based upon your posts this past December and January, it appears that your LGD run was less than impressive. But yet you give it a glowing review in your initial post at the top of this thread. So what’s the deal?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

Hey, based upon your posts this past December and January, it appears that your LGD run was less than impressive. But yet you give it a glowing review in your initial post at the top of this thread. So what’s the deal?
? I've always written that LGD liked me and gave me results. I do not know where you read differently! Obviously the problems arose now, on the libido, I do not know whether to attribute them to the LGD cycle, or to the post cycle not done correctly. Anyway, LGD liked it and I still reiterate it now.