Does Serious Nutritin Solutions still have the RELOAD program going on ?

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been a SNS supplement user for many years and I've grown accustomed to
saving my empties and when I have 12 empty jars I send them in for the choice
of any one supplement that I want and they send it to me for the empties that I send
them. In December I sent a box of empties and I just received the package back today
and on the box it had a sticker saying return to sender unclaimed and unable to forward.
I just wanted to know from any SNS reps if this RELOAD program still exists and if so
why was the package sent back to me? :confused:

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been a SNS supplement user for many years and I've grown accustomed to
saving my empties and when I have 12 empty jars I send them in for the choice
of any one supplement that I want and they send it to me for the empties that I send
them. In December I sent a box of empties and I just received the package back today
and on the box it had a sticker saying return to sender unclaimed and unable to forward.
I just wanted to know from any SNS reps if this RELOAD program still exists and if so
why was the package sent back to me? :confused:
Yes we do .Im not sure why it was sent back. PM me the addy you sent it to

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A great program for sure.

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes it is still tbe same . im not sure why it was sent back
I did send the e-mail to the person you mentioned but still waiting for reply and I too thought it was
strange that the package reached the PO Box and they left it there for a number of days but it was
never picked up so they sent it back to me.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did send the e-mail to the person you mentioned but still waiting for reply and I too thought it was
strange that the package reached the PO Box and they left it there for a number of days but it was
Well i know he had an "issue" today with some malicious spam so he may not have got to it yet

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
check pm

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I just wanted to thank you for looking into this for me and today I received my product
of choice for the 12 used jars that I sent to SNS and I went with one of my favorite
which is Bulbine and I also received a SNS T-Shirt as well as a pill case so that was
nice of you guy's to throw in the extra's :). For the future I guess I just have to cut out
the bar codes from each jar and mail them in an envelope instead of mailing back
the jars which I've always done in the past. Once again THANKS! for looking into this
for me and I have a big SNS order to place next week cause I'm down to my last jar of
Cissus XT which is my go to joint supplement.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I just wanted to thank you for looking into this for me and today I received my product
of choice for the 12 used jars that I sent to SNS and I went with one of my favorite
which is Bulbine and I also received a SNS T-Shirt as well as a pill case so that was
nice of you guy's to throw in the extra's :). For the future I guess I just have to cut out
the bar codes from each jar and mail them in an envelope instead of mailing back
the jars which I've always done in the past. Once again THANKS! for looking into this
for me and I have a big SNS order to place next week cause I'm down to my last jar of
Glad mw took care of you. I love that little pill container. I think I got one randomly with an order from some supp website. I use it every day for my work supps :cool:

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad mw took care of you. I love that little pill container. I think I got one randomly with an order from some supp website. I use it every day for my work supps :cool:
I'm gonna start using that pill case today for my work supps.:)

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice shirt and program (reload). Never heard of it,and I use tons of SNS stuff (X-Gels, Phenibut, Creatine, etc). Ill need to remember that...

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice shirt and program (reload). Never heard of it,and I use tons of SNS stuff (X-Gels, Phenibut, Creatine, etc). Ill need to remember that...
Definitely if your a big SNS user like me then you should cut out the upc's and when you have 12 or more
then you can mail them in for a free product. I always sent the whole jar but now I was told I only need to cut
out the UPC and send that so I actually have a couple of products I will be finishing up this week so I will start
saving my UPC labels instead of the whole jar.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Always good when companies give something for repeat customers.

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Just received my SNS order from TF Supplements and WILL be cutting out the UPC labels
once I go through them :) and will be doing the same with the other SNS goodies that I have
open in the back ground and did I mention I LOVE this label program ;)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Just received my SNS order from TF Supplements and WILL be cutting out the UPC labels
once I go through them :) and will be doing the same with the other SNS goodies that I have
Great to hear! Thanks for the support!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

R

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know how long it takes to get the free bottle? I don't remember for sure but I believe I sent away some labels around the beginning of April and haven't received anything yet.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know how long it takes to get the free bottle? I don't remember for sure but I believe I sent away some labels around the beginning of April and haven't received anything yet.
mw1. OP, PM me your details and I will see if anything arrived

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always get mine in under 2 weeks!! But i stay on top of them about it and probably annoy them lol. I always turn in 12 bottles for growth factor XT. GFXT has many amazing benefits to it. Not only is it my go to sleep aid but 1-2 pills during the day is amazing for mood/anxiety! Good alternative to phenibut since we aren't supposed to use it every day.
Just like you mentioned it usually takes about 2-3 weeks so I would e-mail them if it's been
this long or maybe one of the helpful reps on here can help you like they did with me :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This has always been a great program. Love that they give back.