Any Legit Rhaponticum Sources?

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Currently using Massmax XT + Prime right now. Looking to add a little more Rhaponticum to the mix but does anyone know of a good source that has been HPLC tested? Thought about bumping my massmax dose up to 6 a day if I can't find any straight rhaponticum to add. The only other good source I have heard of was mass pro synthagen x2. I was looking at primeval labs super rhanderol and asked about sourcing/HPLC but haven't heard anything back so I am assuming that was a big no. Thanks for the help!

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
Currently using Massmax XT + Prime right now. Looking to add a little more Rhaponticum to the mix but does anyone know of a good source that has been HPLC tested? Thought about bumping my massmax dose up to 6 a day if I can't find any straight rhaponticum to add. The only other good source I have heard of was mass pro synthagen x2. I was looking at primeval labs super rhanderol and asked about sourcing/HPLC but haven't heard anything back so I am assuming that was a big no. Thanks for the help!
Super Rhanderol by Primeval is pretty dope

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We use the genuine article in Mass Pro Synthagen X2, and believe me you can really feel it. Be that as it may, I'm assuming you're looking for solo RCE? Lots of fake and/or marginal material being put up for sale, so you're correct in shopping around for the good stuff.