why do people waste their money on supplements

F

farshad04

Banned
Awards
you dont need them...........you could be spending it on steroids that actually make you bigger.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
In a way you’re right brother man....in another way that’s illegal and unfortunately marketing gets the best of people.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you dont need them...........you could be spending it on steroids that actually make you bigger.
And as a pre-workout stim SUPPLEMENT you would suggest what? Meth? Coke? Both?

F

farshad04

Banned
Awards
ephedra or DMMA you Old fart. but you dont really need that either . caffeine works too. but real men dont use anything.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spent all my money on supps, send roids asap.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ephedra or DMMA you Old fart. but you dont really need that either . caffeine works too. but real men dont use anything.
Ephedra and DMMA....isn't that whats in those fancy tubs supplement companies are selling? Real men don't use anything? Maybe with your age its working. When I was hitting puberty I needed nothing at all.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn’t you literally just make a thread talking about how to make “the best testosterone booster?” Is that not a supplement, or is it just not for real men? Or do you just have no control over the incessant stream of diarrhea that comes out of your mouth?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Didnt you just make a thread saying critique my supplements. So I guess your not a real man then huh

this is what im taking:
Multivitamin, Creatine,casein-whey protein, Beta-alanine, Greens, amino acids ,omega 3 and a preworkout supplement.
Should I add or remove anything? Im thinking of trying these supps :10k IU vitamin D daily, High dosage iodine for thyroid support, maybe try d aspartic acid, Cintruline malate ,CLA. ursolic acid and succinic acid..
lemme know if you tried any of the supplements

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didnt you just make a thread saying critique my supplements. So I guess your not a real man then huh

this is what im taking:
Multivitamin, Creatine,casein-whey protein, Beta-alanine, Greens, amino acids ,omega 3 and a preworkout supplement.
Should I add or remove anything? Im thinking of trying these supps :10k IU vitamin D daily, High dosage iodine for thyroid support, maybe try d aspartic acid, Cintruline malate ,CLA. ursolic acid and succinic acid..
lemme know if you tried any of the supplements
What a can you say, he just has a great view from his glass house I guess.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
OP, don't be dumb.

If you had ANY idea about the gains I've made directly because of supplements, you'd go right back back to sitting under the 135 lb loaded barbell and praying to G-d that one day you'll be man enough to unrack it.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why waste money on steroids when you could spend all that money on pmma injections and look muscular without having to work out at all?

J

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ephedra and DMMA....isn't that whats in those fancy tubs supplement companies are selling? Real men don't use anything? Maybe with your age its working. When I was hitting puberty I needed nothing at all.
You beat me to it HGP.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OP has been banned.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can in for some laughed, left disappointed.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are a real man why does your wife keep blowing up my phone? My dik needs a break once in a while.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
The hero AM needed but not the one that it deserved.

M

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Easy answer: When dealing with steroids, in 99% of cases you're dealing with the black market. This brings up 2 pressing concerns..

1.) In the US, they're highly illegal schedule III substances, with in some cases absolute draconian minimum sentences attatched to them and;
2.) Purity (or lack thereof). Did I just inject Winstrol or Windex? Most would rather not gamble in that situation

This created an incredibly lucrative market for legal performance enhancers, which coupled with little gov't oversight was a great way for many unscrupulous people to get rich quick. That market still exists, and there are no shortage of willing Americans who love being lied to. Miracle body in 30 days with product X.

This shouldn't discourage legit companies from pursuing the next creatine monohydrate. But it is a sorry fact that 25 years ago creatine set a benchmark that has yet to be eclipsed (by a natural product anyway). Very few products since then have registered enough of an effect such that the incredible outlay of funds = worth it.

But that's why most opt for supps vs. drugs. They're valid reasons alright, but it doesn't stop everyone from going darkside. If you're going to play the game... good luck, and stay safe!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Not coke...You will be slugish! Naaah bro Amph is more up your ally :D :D