Long lasting Stim (non-Dmaa)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for CAPS ONLY and NOT pre-workout formulations.

Now that DMAA is gone, what’s new out there that has a longer half life?

Thanks

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
You can always buy good ol’ fashioned BronkAid

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine is a solid go-to for energy. Yohimbine and Eria Jarensis are also great for sustained energy. I would also recommend checking out Nootropimax, which is a focus/nootropic formula that is great for sustained energy

R

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks
Theacrine or Dynamine

K

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks
Why not just buy DMAA from a research chem site?

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dexparine XR works awesome for a 8-12 hour stim.. its a tablet. Start with 1/2 a tab though, it hits freakin hard and lasts a while. Def worth a try IMO.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx CB

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is this orchilean same compound that was in various companies dendrobium extract supplement sold few years ago?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never looked up the half life but Alpha Yohimbine stims me out for long as hell. Too long LOL.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this orchilean same compound that was in various companies dendrobium extract supplement sold few years ago?
Orchilean is sort of
weak. Recommended dose is 1-3 caps.

2 = barely noticed anything
3 = was “ok”. Maybe a 6/10 score.

Not impressed

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's the half-life on Dynamine?

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The "dendrobium extract" was a few compounds that were in og gameday. Gameday was strong!

R

ranbone82

Awards
Orchilean is sort of
weak. Recommended dose is 1-3 caps.

2 = barely noticed anything
3 = was “ok”. Maybe a 6/10 score.

Not impressed
Open up the capsules and see what color the powder is. When orchilean first came out the powder was a distinct medium light brown...with that batch taking 3 was ok..not very good if you're stim tolerant.. but 6 was damn good!! Ordered again about a year later and well after Duracap (C&Pc's manufacturer) went down in flames, only this time the brown powder had been cut with maltodextrin most likely as the powder was white with a hint of something brown mixed in... I took 6, felt nothing...i took 12 and also felt nothing...im afraid orchilean doesn't really exist or it was eria jarensis

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow man. Crazy insider info. Thanks.

It’s a very light brown. Almost Light tan. Guess it’s crap?

C

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Check out Hydrapharm -Hydrazine, I believe you can only get it from over seas but its suppose to be a very long lasting stim product. I know there are some reviews somewhere on this forum.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will research. Thank you

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Driven Sports Superstim is legit,long lasting energy with great appetite suppression. Probably spiked tho

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. Anything worth a crap these days is gray/black market (spiked). Thanks man.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dexaprine XR lasts a damn long time for me.. does me a lot of good.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dexaprine XR lasts a damn long time for me.. does me a lot of good.
I always heard good things about this... How are "the feels" on these? Some fat burners make me a bit jittery and anxious.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
I always heard good things about this... How are "the feels" on these? Some fat burners make me a bit jittery and anxious.
Original Dexaprine made me jittery and anxious dont know about XR tho...

C

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Original Dexaprine made me jittery and anxious dont know about XR tho...
One of the versions (it was non-DMAA) had me seeing sounds the first time I tried a full tab, was way to much. Had to take half the tab then the other half 3-4 hours later

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Driven Sports Superstim is legit,long lasting energy with great appetite suppression. Probably spiked tho
Good Lord I hope so...I think you just talked me into ordering a bottle!

I don’t find anything out there to be long lasting which is quite disappointing. Bronkaid is very short acting for me...I get 2 hrs max out of it and then I am left with a sedative effect from the guaifenesin.
AY can give me a long lasting jittery type feeling and cold extremedies for 5-6 hrs...but I would not say it effectively stimulates me.
I could not even tell that I took the aforementioned Orchilean product.

If I had to pick one of the currently available products, it would be Oxymax XT....though there are others I have been looking to try.
One of which would be Sparta Nutrition Hydra Shred tablets which actually claims to have time release technology.

C

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Lord I hope so...I think you just talked me into ordering a bottle!

I don’t find anything out there to be long lasting which is quite disappointing. Bronkaid is very short acting for me...I get 2 hrs max out of it and then I am left with a sedative effect from the guaifenesin.
AY can give me a long lasting jittery type feeling and cold extremedies for 5-6 hrs...but I would not say it effectively stimulates me.
I could not even tell that I took the aforementioned Orchilean product.

If I had to pick one of the currently available products, it would be Oxymax XT....though there are others I have been looking to try.
One of which would be Sparta Nutrition Hydra Shred tablets which actually claims to have time release technology.
I have had the Sparta Hydrashred powder version and really like it alot. Has a nice mood boost and the energy seems to last a decent amount of time. Snagged a few more tubs recently on a bogo

B

boulon

Awards
Also you want long lasting stim...
Go with guarana or tea extract the stimulation is very long...and stacked with yohimbine, you will not sleep for life ��

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chaos and Pain Schizophenic

Omgggg. This stuff is CRAZY. I am pretty stim tolerant and ONE cap made me sick. Been shaking and nauseous for 3 hours now. Way too stimmy for me. I’m a DMAA Whore too so this is some wicked “dirty” stim crap IMO.

C

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chaos and Pain Schizophenic

Omgggg. This stuff is CRAZY. I am pretty stim tolerant and ONE cap made me sick. Been shaking and nauseous for 3 hours now. Way too stimmy for me. I’m a DMAA Whore too so this is some wicked “dirty” stim crap IMO.
I believe the company that makes that one is psycho pharma and yeah it is strong AF. There is like a 20+ page thread floating around here somewhere. Alot of the guys just took 1/2 a cap and enjoyed it alot more, 1 full cap in nuts. I went through a few bottles and haven't touched it in awhile. Its definitely a ride

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I believe the company that makes that one is psycho pharma and yeah it is strong AF. There is like a 20+ page thread floating around here somewhere. Alot of the guys just took 1/2 a cap and enjoyed it alot more, 1 full cap in nuts. I went through a few bottles and haven't touched it in awhile. Its definitely a ride
Yeah, I only like it at 1/3 of a cap. Strong long lasting stim.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man U ain’t lyin. Lol. WOW!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried MA Labs Vicaine product yet? It provides 4 hours of feel good, energy and stimulation.

Or just FLmodafinil yet?

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Check out Hydrapharm -Hydrazine, I believe you can only get it from over seas but its suppose to be a very long lasting stim product. I know there are some reviews somewhere on this forum.
Another vote for this. Tons of reviews both at predator’s site & here. Not cheap but 2 caps of that will beat anything else available.

DMAA caps are available below though but not tried it - if you really want it though I’d say I’ve had other things from this site and those were top quality.

https://www.evopharmacy.com/pd-weight-loss-diet-pills-dmaa-1-3-dimethylamylamine-90-x-40mg.cfm

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried MA Labs Vicaine product yet? It provides 4 hours of feel good, energy and stimulation.

Or just FLmodafinil yet?
Thank you.

No to both so far.

Not interested in FL-version of Moda as I didn’t care for Modafinil at all. :(

Vicaine - That good huh?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another vote for this. Tons of reviews both at predator’s site & here. Not cheap but 2 caps of that will beat anything else available.

DMAA caps are available below though but not tried it - if you really want it though I’d say I’ve had other things from this site and those were top quality.

https://www.evopharmacy.com/pd-weight-loss-diet-pills-dmaa-1-3-dimethylamylamine-90-x-40mg.cfm
Thanks. That site has some other goodies on there. You use these people before? How long does shipping take to the USA?

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. That site has some other goodies on there. You use these people before? How long does shipping take to the USA?
Yeah I’ve placed a couple of orders. Transaction was smooth (no need for prescriptions etc).

Express delivery came in 2 days.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 days?
How is that even possible?
From Europe to the USA?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried 2 caps 3 hours ago
Stuff is very weak IMO

Thanks though

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will do. ;)

B

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you should try 3 caps next time, never tried 2 caps tbh
3 caps of something where suggested use is 1 or half?
Doesn't seem like worthwhile unless it really lasts a long time.

Last edited:
mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Hydrapharm Hydrazine lasts really long. If I take only 1 cap in the morning I have feel good energy all day and a hard time falling asleep at night. Never tried 2 tho.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
3 caps of something where suggested use is 1 or half?
Doesn't seem like worthwhile unless it really lasts a long time.
It says on the bottle - for maximum effects take 3 caps, so I don't know what you're talking about

M

Maximiliaan

Awards
Definitely think some of the people in relation to certain brands’ products leave reviews when they’ve never taken them. Poor DS sure get a lot of that lol as I think Superstim is extremely strong but some people will say it’s no good regardless of whether it is or not.

All that said, for those who’ve taken both, I’m looking at dmaa as an option but how does pure dmaa compare to the likes of hydrazine or schizophrenic which are both getting some plaudits here?

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I only like it at 1/3 of a cap. Strong long lasting stim.
Second (or 3rd or 4th...or what ever) this! I like 1/3 - 1/2 cap the most at one time and gives plenty of long lasting energy. Dexaprine...bought two bottles once, tried it, and it was too much for me. Was a very dirty feeling stim "for me" and I ended up chucking both bottles. Also like Lipodrine Elite.