Best supplement for overall every day motivation?

Dmccprez

Awards
Anybody have any suggestions for supplements that increase every day drive and motivation? Not like a quick fix like caffeine or stims. I have tried a bunch of stuff from test boosters to actual test and even masteron with a cycle. Some things help but just fall a little short of what I'm looking for. I know there has to be something put there that I haven't tried yet that will just boost every day we'll being and mental clarity etc. so I am looking to you guys for opinions on different compounds that have made a noticeable difference. Thanks ahead of time!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lots of things come to mind....but require scripts.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
KSM-66 is always helpful for me with relieving stress and helping me stay motivated. A nootropic product might also be a good solution. I would check out Nootropimax

Dmccprez

Awards
KSM-66 is always helpful for me with relieving stress and helping me stay motivated. A nootropic product might also be a good solution. I would check out Nootropimax
I use ashwaghandaa, is the ksm-66 a better version of it? I haven't had any noticeable effects from the regular stuff.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I use ashwaghandaa, is the ksm-66 a better version of it? I haven't had any noticeable effects from the regular stuff.
absolutely...but on it's own it could be hit or miss for motivation, imo.

some people get a sedative affect from it....

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
KSM-66 is a standardized version of ashwagandha. Some people do get drowsy from it so you might not find it to be helpful for motivation. But taking it with caffeine can help kick the drowsy feeling

JSNeves

JSNeves

Awards
I have used regular ash of and on for years and the effect was some what noticeable, just switched to a product with ksm-66 and really feel a difference now!

I think it benefits people with lots of stress and anxiety the most

Dmccprez

Awards
I have used regular ash of and on for years and the effect was some what noticeable, just switched to a product with ksm-66 and really feel a difference now!

I think it benefits people with lots of stress and anxiety the most
Thanks, I'm gonna have to try this stuff

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've heard great things about evomuse clear edge, may be worth looking into..

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Motivation and drive comes from within, not a supplement. You can pin test and take pharma drugs but that doesn't make you want something more, or give you the willpower to get up early and crush your day. I've found that EC stack with theanine and Focus XT really helps my energy and focus during the day but the actual drive comes from me.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Focus Xt and M test (Ksm 66) help get my energy levels up but Rhadam is right. Nothing is going to help you if you’re not invested.

Dmccprez

Awards
I completely get what you're saying, I guess what I meant to describe was that I'm looking for something geared more towards focus and a general feeling of well being. I don't have problems getting myself to the gym or dedicating to my diet. Willpower is not weak, just looking for a little bit of an edge mentally I guess. If that evomuse works like the description says it does, that is exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks for all of the input.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bacopa comes to mind. Not sure about drive or motivation but it has some nice mental clarity & anti-anxiety properties.

Controlled labs is coming out with Brainwash - which could be what you're looking for.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I use Focus XT + KSM or Sensoril for that kind of thing. It just helps keep my mind on what it is I need to do

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cant believe im about to say this but i think something that is so often overlooked and not even considered that made a HUGE difference in my mood and energy and Everything is 6-9mg of a triple boron blend. Stuff is amazing at making the most of your test and magnesium and many other minerals as well. So theres my 2c.

Edit- cheap as hell too! For the change it makes its worth 12$ for a 60 day supply.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I completely get what you're saying, I guess what I meant to describe was that I'm looking for something geared more towards focus and a general feeling of well being. I don't have problems getting myself to the gym or dedicating to my diet. Willpower is not weak, just looking for a little bit of an edge mentally I guess. If that evomuse works like the description says it does, that is exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks for all of the input.
Focus XT is specifically designed to help improve mental clarity, focus, and concentration.

It's not meant to be a product for get up and run around the gym energy; its a product for when your mind is racing, your're stressed and overwhelmed, and can't focus on the task at hand - whether that task be working out, studying, work, etc.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anybody have any suggestions for supplements that increase every day drive and motivation? Not like a quick fix like caffeine or stims. I have tried a bunch of stuff from test boosters to actual test and even masteron with a cycle. Some things help but just fall a little short of what I'm looking for. I know there has to be something put there that I haven't tried yet that will just boost every day we'll being and mental clarity etc. so I am looking to you guys for opinions on different compounds that have made a noticeable difference. Thanks ahead of time!
Maybe a convo of the new SNS KSM-66 and focus xt? This would give you the mood and potential libido boost as well as a mild stim and focus.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Orange Brainwash: easily the best dosed/formulated nootropic supp on the market right now.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha old thread here. I really like agmatine though which IMO is completely underrated as a nootropic. Agmatine+taurine+caffeine is an excellent combo

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Orange Brainwash: easily the best dosed/formulated nootropic supp on the market right now.
Naturally I understand you have a bias assuming you still rep for CL. But I’m curios, how would you compare this to focus xt? I’m definitely intrigued by it, but at the price point and knowing how much I love focus xt it’s hard to pull the trigger

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Naturally I understand you have a bias assuming you still rep for CL. But I’m curios, how would you compare this to focus xt? I’m definitely intrigued by it, but at the price point and knowing how much I love focus xt it’s hard to pull the trigger
Tons of people love Focus XT (and for good reason) and individuals respond to ingredients and combos differently so it’s always tough to assert a “best” (especially with something like a nootropic formula where people can react so differently).

That said there is a reason Brainwash is so expensive. It is LOADED. Honestly it’s a good example of a product that could have been labeled a 20/40 product but halving the ingredients and still being on par or above a lot of products.

Solid doses of Alpha-GPC, Lions Mane, and Serinaid definitely drive up the price, but it’s also probably one of the better nootropic formulas that would have large cumulative benefits with extended use as well.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tons of people love Focus XT (and for good reason) and individuals respond to ingredients and combos differently so it’s always tough to assert a “best” (especially with something like a nootropic formula where people can react so differently).

That said there is a reason Brainwash is so expensive. It is LOADED. Honestly it’s a good example of a product that could have been labeled a 20/40 product but halving the ingredients and still being on par or above a lot of products.

Solid doses of Alpha-GPC, Lions Mane, and Serinaid definitely drive up the price, but it’s also probably one of the better nootropic formulas that would have large cumulative benefits with extended use as well.
They haven’t disclosed the extract of lions mane have they? I mean it could be a good dosage if a quality extract but 500mg is definitely on the low end if it’s just normal powder. Aside from that it does look great though! Just a bit curious about if they use an extract there

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They haven’t disclosed the extract of lions mane have they? I mean it could be a good dosage if a quality extract but 500mg is definitely on the low end if it’s just normal powder. Aside from that it does look great though! Just a bit curious about if they use an extract there
That’s a good question that Powercage could answer better.

I feel with the use of the other quality ingredients it’s probably a good extract, but it is always smart to be skeptical ime.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Motivation and drive comes from within, not a supplement. You can pin test and take pharma drugs but that doesn't make you want something more, or give you the willpower to get up early and crush your day. I've found that EC stack with theanine and Focus XT really helps my energy and focus during the day but the actual drive comes from me.
I agree with this. Drive and motivation cannot be manufactured. Essentially, if one wants to achieve something, they have to want to. Nothing else will work. Ashwagandha, as others have said, will reduce stress and maybe that will help you.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No bias there. People who know me know I stick with the research. That is purely objective based on ingredients included. I have not seen another nootropic on the market formulated as well as Orange Brainwash.

As was mentioned, benefits even improve with increased use.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha old thread here. I really like agmatine though which IMO is completely underrated as a nootropic. Agmatine+taurine+caffeine is an excellent combo
You are absolutely correct about Agmatine - I think it is one of the most underrated nootropics out there.

I don't like to get into comparing products with other companies because it almost always leads to arguments and usually makes both companies look bad. That's why I always try to answer questions respectfully and not in a disparaging manner towards other companies products.

Regarding talks about cumulative effects:

Focus XT is designed to be able to be used daily or as desired. If used daily, many of the ingredients will provide a great cumulative benefit with continued use. However, we understand that there are many people that will not use it daily and therefore don't include ingredients that must be used long term to have a cumulative effect/benefit that if not used daily would do nothing but increase the price of the product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You are absolutely correct about Agmatine - I think it is one of the most underrated nootropics out there.

I don't like to get into comparing products with other companies because it almost always leads to arguments and usually makes both companies look bad. That's why I always try to answer questions respectfully and not in a disparaging manner towards other companies products.

Regarding talks about cumulative effects:

Focus XT is designed to be able to be used daily or as desired. If used daily, many of the ingredients will provide a great cumulative benefit with continued use. However, we understand that there are many people that will not use it daily and therefore don't include ingredients that must be used long term to have a cumulative effect/benefit that if not used daily would do nothing but increase the price of the product.
@sns8778 I am thinking of 'stacking' focus xt with endoamp max[serinaid and alphasize] you see a problem?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 I am thinking of 'stacking' focus xt with endoamp max[serinaid and alphasize] you see a problem?
I don't see a problem with that but would space the dosages out if it were me. But high dosages of Alpha-GPC give me a headache is why I'm saying that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't see a problem with that but would space the dosages out if it were me. But high dosages of Alpha-GPC give me a headache is why I'm saying that.
I dose the endoamp in evenings, it helps me sleep better so no problem there. focus xt is great for a afternoon pick-up.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS focus XT! And I will be adding SNS KSM66 here shortly

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1 cap of Hydrazine in the morning.
I hear ya there. However, there is a newer kid in town with a similar profile that would make you forget all about Hydrazine...
I dose the endoamp in evenings, it helps me sleep better so no problem there. focus xt is great for a afternoon pick-up.
EndoAmp caught my eye a few months ago. I haven’t purchased it yet, but I love those high doses of quality ingredients!

nicholas-athan

nicholas-athan

Awards
I'd seriously look into AZOTH 2.0 or if that's not an option then KSM-66 Ash combined with HTP-5 & some caffeine.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Nothing gets me motivated better than a big boost of dopamine. Some Inhibit-P or Mucuna Pruriens does the trick for me. Everytime I take it, Im ready to get out and do stuff that I normally would just put off.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing gets me motivated better than a big boost of dopamine. Some Inhibit-P or Mucuna Pruriens does the trick for me. Everytime I take it, Im ready to get out and do stuff that I normally would just put off.
Does this give a crash? Or affect your dopamine levels later? I mean when u come off? Like say DMAA?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS KSM-66, focus Xt and CEL M-Test could really help. Kinda attacking from different angles.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Does this give a crash? Or affect your dopamine levels later? I mean when u come off? Like say DMAA?
No I think using a supplement like this will raise it somewhat, but not to supraphysiological levels like cocaine or some other recreational drug. Those will cause adverse effects to the body.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used KSM-66 for years without any issue (that I know of). It’s in so many products now, it’s become difficult to get away from even if I wanted to..
Yeah, really wish companies would stop putting it in everything. Rules out a lot of supplements. Sensoril isn't too bad...but never had any luck with ksm-66.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, really wish companies would stop putting it in everything. Rules out a lot of supplements. Sensoril isn't too bad...but never had any luck with ksm-66.
Honestly, I felt nothing notable from KSM-66 from day 1, and still don’t. Sensoril definitely hits me much more notably and relaxes me. It will be refreshing to see something back on the market utilizing Sensoril again.

mindfulsearching

Awards
I agree with the recommendation for KSM-66 Ashwagandha. Sensoril is also a great standardized Ashwagandha option to consider as well. I've been taking KSM-66 for it's stress reducing properties but I've been enjoying the extra stamina and focus. I recently wrote a an article comparing KSM-66 to Sensoril that you may find interesting.

Last edited:

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My supps for daily motivation, relaxation and alertness is.
200mg caffeine
3mg Alpha yohimbine
200mg L-Theanine
600-800mg of Glycine
600mg KSM 66.
2gr L-Tyrosine

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love Tranquilogen by MASS, pain, relaxation, mental calmness, etc.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, I felt nothing notable from KSM-66 from day 1, and still don’t. Sensoril definitely hits me much more notably and relaxes me. It will be refreshing to see something back on the market utilizing Sensoril again.
Glad to see someone else who agrees with me. KSM-66 is way over rated from marketing. I get nothing or next to nothing from it, even with chronic use.

The data is interesting, but it is not effective for me. Have not tried Sensoril. have tried a few different Ash extracts and all seem to be about the same as KSM. It doesn't live up to the hype.

On the flip side, if it weren't so hyped and my expectations were lower, I may view it a little differently.