Alpha Yohimbine. Are the effects the same as regular Yohimbine HCL?

Stanfoo

Awards
Supposedly the alpha version does not give the side effects such as headaches, elevated heart rate, etc. that regular Yohimbine does.

What about the positive effects? Is there no difference there?

Does AY give raging boners just like regular Y?

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Alpha yohimbine gives me the chills, I can take 20mg of yohimbine Hcl without any problems....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Supposedly the alpha version does not give the side effects such as headaches, elevated heart rate, etc. that regular Yohimbine does.

NO!!!!

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'am eating dinner at 5PM and working out(weights or cardio) at 7PM and eating my post workout meal at 8:30PM.
I've heard it should be used on empty stomach so is AY completly useless for me to use in terms of fat burning support?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

From what I've seen, everyone responds differently to both. I personally prefer y-hcl for fasted cardio, because I find that I sweat more and feel it more. But others prefer alpha-y because it doesn't cause anxiety or elevated heart rate to the same degree that y-hcl does. Both have been studied and proven to be effective, so I would experiment with both and see. Also, alpha-y does not have as significant impact "down there" as y-hcl does.

I'am eating dinner at 5PM and working out(weights or cardio) at 7PM and eating my post workout meal at 8:30PM.
I've heard it should be used on empty stomach so is AY completly useless for me to use in terms of fat burning support?
Many people take it during their workouts - after weight training and before cardio. Insulin levels are typically lower at this time due to the training stimulus, so it's a good time to take y-hcl or alpha-y. I typically take it 10-15 minutes before I finish my weight training and begin cardio

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha yohimbine gives me the chills, I can take 20mg of yohimbine Hcl without any problems....
Shouldn't this be reversed? I thought Alpha was created to negate sides of HCL...

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take 10-20 mg yohimbine hcl 45 min. before training.

huhihj

Awards
I’ve took PrimaForce HCL and didn’t really think much of it to be honest, it didn’t even raise my HR, maybe I was dosing it wrong!

I’ve looked at regular SNS not the Alpha, I’m not sure whether to bother getting yet or not, it’s dirt cheap so if it didn’t do much or benefit it’s not so much of a loss so it’s fine.

Is SNS regular Yohimbine any good and how much should I be taking? I’m 199 lbs at the moment.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some people dont get anxious or elevation in heart rate. You Must take it 6 weeks minimum to be worthwhile. Most people dont use high enough dose with yohimbine hcl.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ve took PrimaForce HCL and didn’t really think much of it to be honest, it didn’t even raise my HR, maybe I was dosing it wrong!

I’ve looked at regular SNS not the Alpha, I’m not sure whether to bother getting yet or not, it’s dirt cheap so if it didn’t do much or benefit it’s not so much of a loss so it’s fine.

Is SNS regular Yohimbine any good and how much should I be taking? I’m 199 lbs at the moment.
Yes SNS regular yohimbine is good. You should be taking about 18mg (~7 caps). Ramp up to that dose though, don't start with it.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been wondering if I respond better to HCL than Alpha for a while now. Can't handle any Alpha products at all. IE: Alpha Burn, BloodSh3d Raw. However I don't believe I've ever had any real issues with products containing HCL, but I've never taken it solo. Also could triple scoop OG Alphamine.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I've seen, everyone responds differently to both. I personally prefer y-hcl for fasted cardio, because I find that I sweat more and feel it more. But others prefer alpha-y because it doesn't cause anxiety or elevated heart rate to the same degree that y-hcl does. Both have been studied and proven to be effective, so I would experiment with both and see. Also, alpha-y does not have as significant impact "down there" as y-hcl does.

Many people take it during their workouts - after weight training and before cardio. Insulin levels are typically lower at this time due to the training stimulus, so it's a good time to take y-hcl or alpha-y. I typically take it 10-15 minutes before I finish my weight training and begin cardio
Thank you.
Is it even more beneficial to stack A.Y with
a beta-receptor agonist like Higenamine?
And I've read on forum's that people recomend to dose A.Y only before workout but when I'am reading on the bottle they recomend to spread out the dose through the day, does A.Y only support fat burning when it's dosed pre workout?

huhihj

Awards
Yes SNS regular yohimbine is good. You should be taking about 18mg (~7 caps). Ramp up to that dose though, don't start with it.
Should that be staggered throughout the day then or just take the full 18mg first thing in the morning?

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
You are not alone, bloodshred gives me the chills. Yohimbine hcl never.. one great benefit for yohimbine hcl is pump, it gives me crazy pump better than most preworkouts....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You are not alone, bloodshred gives me the chills. Yohimbine hcl never.. one great benefit for yohimbine hcl is pump, it gives me crazy pump better than most preworkouts....
we are alike in our fondness of ycl, unfortunately it looks like that due to many unable to tolerate, it is being excluded from many supps...going to stock up on sns powder and just add my own!!!

oh yeah, the pump down under is worth the cost on it's own, imo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also what’s the best timing with these and diet?
if you are using ycl for weight loss most would tell you that avoiding food for 2 hours after taking is optimal.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you are using ycl for weight loss most would tell you that avoiding food for 2 hours after taking is optimal.
That is tough, when do you ever avoid food for 2 hours, I ear every 2 to 3 hours

huhihj

Awards
Thanks for the replies. Think I’m going to go with this to start.

6.30am

24mg Kaizen Eph
200mg Caffeine
2.5 SNS Yohimbine
50mg Forskolin-95 & Cod Liver oil + Multi Vits etc

With no food until breakfast time at 10.

10am.

24mg Kaizen Eph
200mg Caffeine
2.5 SNS Yohimbine

1pm.

24mg Kaizen Eph
200mg Caffeine
2.5 SNS Yohimbine

Then after a few days will be built up to.

6.30am
24mg Kaizen Eph
200mg Caffeine
7.5mg SNS Yohimbine
50mg Forskolin-95

10am

24mg Kaizen Eph
200mg Caffeine
5mg SNS Yohimbine

1pm
24mg Kaizen Eph
200mg Caffeine
2.5mg SNS Yohimbine

And then before bedtime roughly 9pm another 50mg Forskolin-95

Is that correct? Thanks in advance.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't take yohimbine with food. That's why I do it upon awaking with morning cardio.

Insulin response neglects the effects , making it worthless, at the very least much less ineffective

huhihj

Awards
I wouldn't take yohimbine with food. That's why I do it upon awaking with morning cardio.

Insulin response neglects the effects , making it worthless, at the very least much less ineffective
I know, after I have my breakfast in work at 10 it’s rare I go without food for much more than 2 hours, I’ll have breakfast at 10 then come back down for my lunch at 1.

In the mornings at 6.30am it would be without food until 10am, would you take the whole 17mg then and not bother with the other doses or just take 10mg at 6 and leave it at that?

The only other time of the day I’d go slightly longer is from 1pm until I have my dinner at about 7pm, but would taking Yohimbine that late affect my sleep? If it doesn’t I suppose I could take half my dose at around 3.30pm and not eat then until 7pm. Sorry for the lengthy response! I just want to make sure I’m doing it right!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is difficult for me as I wake at 430am to go to be at work at 600am. I take my yohimbine as soon as I wake up and usually eat about 515am... I don't know when else I would dose it to be effective

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take yohimbine hcl 60 minutes prior to training. Train for 60 minutes. Wait 30 minutes to eat post work out meal. Very simple.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know, after I have my breakfast in work at 10 it’s rare I go without food for much more than 2 hours, I’ll have breakfast at 10 then come back down for my lunch at 1.

In the mornings at 6.30am it would be without food until 10am, would you take the whole 17mg then and not bother with the other doses or just take 10mg at 6 and leave it at that?

The only other time of the day I’d go slightly longer is from 1pm until I have my dinner at about 7pm, but would taking Yohimbine that late affect my sleep? If it doesn’t I suppose I could take half my dose at around 3.30pm and not eat then until 7pm. Sorry for the lengthy response! I just want to make sure I’m doing it right!
yeah I take mine first thing all at once. Its actually a bit inconvenient bc it takes like 30-45 mins for it to kick in, then you want to get the most out of it and wait an hour or so for it to work while doing cardio.

huhihj

Awards
yeah I take mine first thing all at once. Its actually a bit inconvenient bc it takes like 30-45 mins for it to kick in, then you want to get the most out of it and wait an hour or so for it to work while doing cardio.
I think I’ll do that, I don’t usually get to work out until 6-7pm. I have a very active manual job so if I eat my last meal about 7 the night before and then take 17mg of Yohimbine at 6.30am and then have breakfast at 10am that should be ok shouldn’t it?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think I’ll do that, I don’t usually get to work out until 6-7pm. I have a very active manual job so if I eat my last meal about 7 the night before and then take 17mg of Yohimbine at 6.30am and then have breakfast at 10am that should be ok shouldn’t it?
I'd say that is fine.

I used to dose Alphamine one hour after eating or eat an hour after taking.

I also work labor(Union Insulator) and usually leave the house around 5:30am. If I'm fasting I'll hold out till I get off between 2-3:00pm to eat. In this case I'd probably split my dose. Once when I get up and again around 12:00pm at lunch.