Best Non Stim Fat Burner?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think is best non Stim Fat Burner?
When in stock, Evomuse DCP, hands down.

Olympus labs Assassinate is also pretty good. Acts as a GDA also.

Then there’s alpha-y but, some people can’t handle the sides associated with it.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I would say DCP by evomuse when in stock,
2nd is Assass1nate which i am currently using and have been running for past 4 months straight.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
I would say DCP by evomuse when in stock,
2nd is Assass1nate which i am currently using and have been running for past 4 months straight.
How is appetite suppression on Assass1nate

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse' Brite helped me cut fat well over average, it gives a nice thermo effect too. I don't know if it's placebo but when you can feel a product working it helps you perform better.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
When in stock, Evomuse DCP, hands down.
Evomuse posted on another social media source saying preorders for DCP will be announced this upcoming week. If you can wait on this to come in I would jump on this deal.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
AndroShred by MuscleGelz is a great topical non stim fat burner option.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FYI, just ordered Assassinate. See how that goes.... Doing a version of warrior diet. Eating only at night and not truly fasting during, 6-9 scoops of protein a day broken up in 2-3 servings.... (That’s the part making it not true warrior diet)
Refeed / cheat every 14th day.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's not yet in existence (BLR, is working on it.)

Until that time, there have been some great suggestions thus far.
Look at Vein Nutrition's Veinquish label and let me know what you think.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not yet in existence (BLR, is working on it.)

Until that time, there have been some great suggestions thus far.
Look at Vein Nutrition's Veinquish label and let me know what you think.
Assassinate isn’t? I just ordered it from OL....

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Assassinate isn’t? I just ordered it from OL....
Do I think it's the best?
It very well could be, currently.

The label is solid, and I'd like to hear about your experience with it.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I gotcha. I thought you said Assassinate didn’t exist. I see what your saying. I was waiting for dcp but didn’t want to wait no more. Lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DCP is really good actually. Love the stuff.

My go-to is just great diet, increased cardio and forskolin maybe paired with something like slinmax.

josun

Awards
  • Established
DCP is really good actually. Love the stuff.

My go-to is just great diet, increased cardio and forskolin maybe paired with something like slinmax.
I wish I could take forskolin but it destroys me . Any one have any tips?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I could take forskolin but it destroys me . Any one have any tips?
Try a lower % standardized forskolin dose.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what's your bf percentage and what's your diet?
-Around 13% using calipers
-Doing IF type of diet with no carbs
6-9 scoops protein over 2 to 3 servings
Then I eat meat, veg, fat between 7 and 10pm

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I already bought assassinate by the way. So we’ll see how it goes.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I already bought assassinate by the way. So we’ll see how it goes.
Threads such as this are also for others who may enter and see the suggestions which is why it's great so many are offering their thoughts on a non-stim fat burner of their choice. Variety gives spice to life.

Good luck on your next 4 weeks. Will you post a log?

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Threads such as your are great for others who may enter and see the suggestions which is why it's great so many are offering their thoughts on a non-stim fat burner of their choice. Variety gives spice to life.

Good luck on your next 4 weeks. Will you post a log?
Yes.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I agree dcp and Assass1nate are the goat
agree with this, DCP -> Assass1nate, i feel DCP is slightly more effective though and the best non stim fat burner, but i have been using Assass1nate for the past 5 months and it has been working well as an alternative, usually i go for 2 caps am fasted and then 2 in the pm after working out after protein shake prior to last meal, i also find Assass1nate + Ignit3 to be an effective stack if mixing in some stimulants.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
How are you people getting DCP? lol.
I am not, i have been waiting for 5 months and using Assass1nate as the replacement, as soon as it is back i will get some for my summer cutting phase to switch over to from Assass1nate and then maybe also get some of the new defuse and hypernova.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been running it?
Most noteable benefits?
I have been using it around 3 months now, i feel warmer in general through the day and have been having cheat days over the winter period and do not to seem have gotten to fat considering, i feel it is more subtle than DCP but would probably work well in combo with it, i will be trying it for my summer cut to provide more feedback, i feel though it is best to run for a long time period to allow for the conversion of white fat cells to beige. Will you be providing feedback on it / logging it?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been using it around 3 months now, i feel warmer in general through the day and have been having cheat days over the winter period and do not to seem have gotten to fat considering, i feel it is more subtle than DCP but would probably work well in combo with it, i will be trying it for my summer cut to provide more feedback, i feel though it is best to run for a long time period to allow for the conversion of white fat cells to beige. Will you be providing feedback on it / logging it?
Thanks for the feedback again buddy, really appreciated.
I understand it is a more long term "fat burner", I had a very interesting conversation with dsade about BRITE. He ran it for a solid two years during a layoff and his results seemed very impressive. Converting fat cells into metabolically active BRITE cells instead of just shrinking them is a much more novel fat loss approach.
It'll most likely be a long one but I'll definitely be logging my run

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback again buddy, really appreciated.
I understand it is a more long term "fat burner", I had a very interesting conversation with dsade about BRITE. He ran it for a solid two years during a layoff and his results seemed very impressive. Converting fat cells into metabolically active BRITE cells instead of just shrinking them is a much more novel fat loss approach.
It'll most likely be a long one but I'll definitely be logging my run
The thing about fat loss which sucks is that the cells just shrink and do not disappear so if someone diets and returns to previous eating habits with a lowered metabolism they can fill back up to original size or greater and then hyperplasia of fat cells can occur where your body produced more because the existing ones are full. I feel the conversion is a better alternative and agree with you, if i recall liposuction is one way of getting rid of fat cells for good.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The thing about fat loss which sucks is that the cells just shrink and do not disappear so if someone diets and returns to previous eating habits with a lowered metabolism they can fill back up to original size or greater and then hyperplasia of fat cells can occur where your body produced more because the existing ones are full. I feel the conversion is a better alternative and agree with you, if i recall liposuction is one way of getting rid of fat cells for good.
Exactly why I searched into BRITE, I ran it for two months last year but ran out just as I "think" I started to see it work and then forgot about it whilst waiting for the softgels.
Conversion to beige/Brite cells and total removal, as you mentioned liposuction, are much better and hopefully more sustainable fat loss options...
Might just get lipo haha!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Exactly why I searched into BRITE, I ran it for two months last year but ran out just as I "think" I started to see it work and then forgot about it whilst waiting for the softgels.
Conversion to beige/Brite cells and total removal, as you mentioned liposuction, are much better and hopefully more sustainable fat loss options...
Might just get lipo haha!
I would consider lipo as an option when i get older but only when already at a low body fat % just to remove fat cells and never all out bulk or gain excess fat again.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Check this out, seems solid to me
Paradoxine is a thermogenic, and I am unsure of elevATP but the manufacture of it recommends 150mg and allegedly has all sorts of great qualities. I find it very interesting.

PeakATP vs elevATP on PricePlow

Bottom Line:
If you are ok double dosing to make the numbers work, and they put *3,3 not 3,5-diiodothyronine in there? *(Link below) Take it with Omega 3 because it will help with the absorption of the Fucoxanthin.

Allegedly 'Harmless' Thyroid-Based Fat Burner 3,5-T2 Works Like a Charm, While Commonly Sold 3,3-T2 Could Mess W/ Your Blood Glucose Levels, Liver & Body Fat + Muscle

Who's product did I just critique?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would consider lipo as an option when i get older but only when already at a low body fat % just to remove fat cells and never all out bulk or gain excess fat again.
Stupid question but wouldn't lipo prevent any future fat gains in the treated area due to lack of storage space/fat cells?

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Paradoxine is a thermogenic, and I am unsure of elevATP but the manufacture of it recommends 150mg and allegedly has all sorts of great qualities. I find it very interesting.

PeakATP vs elevATP on PricePlow

Bottom Line:
If you are ok double dosing to make the numbers work, and they put *3,3 not 3,5-diiodothyronine in there? *(Link below) Take it with Omega 3 because it will help with the absorption of the Fucoxanthin.

Allegedly 'Harmless' Thyroid-Based Fat Burner 3,5-T2 Works Like a Charm, While Commonly Sold 3,3-T2 Could Mess W/ Your Blood Glucose Levels, Liver & Body Fat + Muscle

Who's product did I just critique?
Morphogen Nutrition MorphoBurn
Check out there line, critique them, here is the website, Dm me the critique I'm curious
https://www.morphogennutrition.com/collections/supplements

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
Stupid question but wouldn't lipo prevent any future fat gains in the treated area due to lack of storage space/fat cells?
No as fat cells will multiply when then are full if you overeat excessively

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Also, it is 2 servings per day, so it hits the necessary amount, and they use 3,5 in their stim burner.