Weird questiona bout Deer Antler Extract Spray

aGreenBeast

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey All,

This might seem strange. I recently ordered online some deer antler extract spray. I live in New England which is having a pretty harsh winter right now as far as temperature. It's about -1 degrees where I am right now. I got my package delivered today, when I got home from work the bottle was *very* cold and some of the liquid was frozen, I could see inside that some of it was frozen ice inside but not all of it. It will for sure thaw out now, however I am wondering if freezing liquid supplements like that cause any damage to the potency of the product?

Thanks in advanced!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey All,

This might seem strange. I recently ordered online some deer antler extract spray. I live in New England which is having a pretty harsh winter right now as far as temperature. It's about -1 degrees where I am right now. I got my package delivered today, when I got home from work the bottle was *very* cold and some of the liquid was frozen, I could see inside that some of it was frozen ice inside but not all of it. It will for sure thaw out now, however I am wondering if freezing liquid supplements like that cause any damage to the potency of the product?

Thanks in advanced!
That stuffs snake oil, don't work at all.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As Smont said, the stuff is garbage. Maybe you’ll notice a placebo effect. Try mk677/X gels/Anabeta Elite with proper diet. Best natty gains you can get. (If you consider mk677 natty)

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
Deer Antler Extract sounds like something youd find to complete a quest in skyrim

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ray Lewis killed a guy on Deer Antler spray.

Nicest way possible to say this to you, return it. Its fake garbage, doesn't work, never has worked and never will work.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This^.. Be very careful, deer antler velvet can cause serious roid rage.......

aGreenBeast

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Everyone who is giving their opinion on if the product actually works or not lol...I didn't create this topic for that? I've used this in the past, and I take in conjunction with other supplements, I believe it provides some good results (not standalone of course) but that is another topic.

I'm asking - It has deionized water in it, so I assume that's how it froze. Did this damage the product in anyones opinion? IE. Freeze any of the compounds that are no longer active now due to frozen?

Thanks!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Everyone who is giving their opinion on if the product actually works or not lol...I didn't create this topic for that? I've used this in the past, and I take in conjunction with other supplements, I believe it provides some good results (not standalone of course) but that is another topic.

I'm asking - It has deionized water in it, so I assume that's how it froze. Did this damage the product in anyones opinion? IE. Freeze any of the compounds that are no longer active now due to frozen?

Thanks!
Buddy, it probably didn't change anything, it wasn't gonna do anything before it froze and isint going to do anything now. Deer antler spray was a big scam supplement about 10 years ago, it has zero effects on humans, it showed hgh and igf benefits in some animal study that never paned out on humans. Thousands of ppl have wasted there money on it, it disappeared like the ab belt and all those other fads. Return it and spend your money on something that works.

2Burnt

Awards
Pretty sure all my buddies froze/refrigerated the gray area supplements in the past for future use and never heard them complain about loss of potency thereafter. However, make sure you line up a proper pct when using the Antler. Stuff aint no joke.

2Burnt

Awards
Oh lawd, my girl signed up to be a distributor for a hemp oil product. One of the other products they had was deer antler velvet. I lost hope when i seen it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heat tends to damage compounds moreso than cold. For what it's worth it should be "fine".

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Deer antlers are naturally occurring in freezing temperatures; it’s fine. /s

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Hey All,

Thanks in advanced!
I've tried it, didn't work for me but I hope you the best!