What is the science behind Laxogenin and does it work?

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
Hi All,

I wrote off Laxogenin and plant-based steroid products years ago because there was no data to support that they work and there did not appear to be a reason to take them. In my opinion they appeared to be a marketing scam were companies were trying to promote legal steroid like products. I'm still skeptic, but these products are still around and getting released.

Can someone please explain the science behind these products? What do these products do for the body and is there a real reason to give them a try? Have people had real gains from these products?

Thanks...

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe one of the main benefits is increased protein synthesis. This could be due to increased nitrogen retention and initiation of Akt phosphorylation. Not quite sure. I ran a log for Hi tech laxo 100. After that, I didn't care much about the specific mechanisms involved because my n=1 experience was great. Looking back, it is probably the most cost effect natural anabolic that I have ran. The strength gains that I made were the best that I have ever had in the timeframe involved and my joints felt pretty good. The gains were there for me. In fact, I have purchased another bottle that I am going to be running soon.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe one of the main benefits is increased protein synthesis. This could be due to increased nitrogen retention and initiation of Akt phosphorylation. Not quite sure. I ran a log for Hi tech laxo 100. After that, I didn't care much about the specific mechanisms involved because my n=1 experience was great. Looking back, it is probably the most cost effect natural anabolic that I have ran. The strength gains that I made were the best that I have ever had in the timeframe involved and my joints felt pretty good. The gains were there for me. In fact, I have purchased another bottle that I am going to be running soon.
How much laxo per day? Thanks

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
I ran a 2-3 month ish cycle of OL Str3ngth Unleashed transdermal and oral.. I was doing the recommended dosing for about 2 months and then did a both oral and transdermal cycle for 2-3 weeks upping the dose from 2 doses to 3-4.. The only thing that I "felt" from doing this was muscle fullness and my joints just overall felt better.. but to your science evidence, laxogenin does not show to do really anything except decrease carcinogens in your body, so ya thats bout it. Unless you take 60-80mg/kg of this stuff then it shows possible increase in protein synthesis (160lb man = 1440mg).

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It has lots of potential its just the bioavailability is an issue.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if everyone had similar experience they wouldn't be able to keep it on the shelf....it seems kind of hit or miss to me, didn't do much for me.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just personal experience. Could be delivery system?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Increase recovery and a positive body comp change I noticed. i had to use Hi-Tech's product though. The other two Laxo products I used I got nothing from. Probably the delivery system.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive used it with good success from multiple styles of products....the topical was better but hi techs oral product was good too

I prefer is over epi,ara, soy granuales etc

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I think it is very much overhyped, especially as/when companies advertise it comparing it to PH's and SARM's.
I tried Olympus Labs' Str3ngth (Caps) and DermaStr3ength Unleashed (Topical) and didn't get anything over average, in regards to strength or body comp, from either. I did however notice that when I applied the DermaSt3ngth Unleashed around my Shoulders and Traps I had significantly less joint pain. So maybe it's best used as a joint support rather than a natty anabolic.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think turkesterone or ecdysterone are better plant based supplement.

Jcc7220

Awards
Just finished a halo redcon1 and massmaxxt.... junk.... massmaxx did increase my appetite in the beginning

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
For the price it is not worth it, the data behind phosphatidic acid is conflicting but at least there is an inexpensive means by which to consume them if you wanted to experiment.