I'm in love...laxogenin

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I remember when laxogenin started to become very known and popular a while back. I was so hyped when it arrived in the mail. After a full 8 weeks never have I ever been so disappointed haha.

I was taking 100mg a day. 0 muscle gain, hardening, or strength benefit. I only noticed my stress levels and my joints feeling better so atleast I got some sort of benefit.

BUT NOW! I decided to give it another shot. I decided to follow a 200mg protocol. Wow. This is probably one d the best natty products I've tried. My stress levels are down, joints feel great, AND THE MUSCLE FULLNESS! I feel like I have a pump 24-7. My muscle definition is poppin. I will def say. Laxogenin has my trust again.

Sorry for the long text. Just wanted to put out my 2 cents.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it oral -or TD?

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is exciting to hear as I’m currently awaiting my arrival of Massacr3 from Olympus Labs, which has 300mg of Laxogenin. I have never used a laxo product but I’m hyped!

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
This is exciting to hear as I’m currently awaiting my arrival of Massacr3 from Olympus Labs, which has 300mg of Laxogenin. I have never used a laxo product but I’m hyped!
Dang 300mg! That is wild! I wonder if it's even more affective at 300!

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang 300mg! That is wild! I wonder if it's even more affective at 300!
I have no idea, but I believe OL stated it’s the highest dosed laxo product on the market. Plus they added ingredients to aid in absorption. Check it out

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Glad you had some luck. I had more luck with td than oral, besides some joint relief with pill versions, even at 200+mg/day

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
in massacr3 is 300mg phytofuse laxo, that means that it contains max. 50/50 laxogenin/phosphatidylcholine. so there cant be more than 150mg laxo per serving, just to make this clear.

anyway, this wont be a problem because phytofuse is a VERY good enhancer of bioavailability! so in real the dose is way more effective than the 150mg would be without the binding to phosphatidylcholine.

OL reps please correct me if im wrong but i think im right. its the same with the 600mg phytofuse epicatechin.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Labels state 90% standardization for laxo and epi.
yes, the extract. but usually phytofuse needs at least 50% of the total amount. so 50% is phosphatidylcholine, 50% is 90% extract.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People are loving this stuff, no joke.. we have so much positive feed.. If i was "on cycle" for so damn long for contest prep, and now in such a long pct.. i would have freakin ran it immediately. Sadly, I got freakin wait to see what everyone is talking about. But the reviews and messages we get about it, im like damn lol..

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I understand that laxogenin is purely subjective. Having said that, does it have scientific studies that prove its validity? Never tried, I was always intrigued, but I always wanted to save my money.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
I understand that laxogenin is purely subjective. Having said that, does it have scientific studies that prove its validity? Never tried, I was always intrigued, but I always wanted to save my money.
as far as i know, there are no studies. not even on animals. search examine for brassinosteroids

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also used Hi-tech Laxo and it was the best Laxo product I have used. Saw a positive change u body composition and experienced a great reduction of recovery.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes, the extract. but usually phytofuse needs at least 50% of the total amount. so 50% is phosphatidylcholine, 50% is 90% extract.
are you sure about this ? not challenging you just making sure this is true because i have this seen this marketed on here as 300 mg's of laxo

not 90% of 50% of 300mgs

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
are you sure about this ? not challenging you just making sure this is true because i have this seen this marketed on here as 300 mg's of laxo

not 90% of 50% of 300mgs
im not 100% sure but i found this information online. phytofuse takes always at least 50% of the total amount of the prevailing product.

i found the information that if something is bioenhanced with phytofused, the phosphatidylcholine is AT LEAST 50% of the product. brundel wrote this is another thread (i think its „where to buy epicatechin powder“ or so); he said that we shouldnt forget that the 600mg phytofuse epi are in real 300mg epicatechin at maximum. OL didnt deny that. so it will be the same with the phytofuse laxo.

but i will mark xtyler, maybe he can make this clear for us.

no matter what he tells us, due the phytofuse technique the product gets top notch. but i personally also thought that i have ~500mg of pure epicatechin in my ep1logue before ive read the paper/information and brundel‘s post.

edit: maybe there is as much powder in it as needed to get 300mg laxo. so it would be about 600mg phytofuse laxo. this could be; the massacr3 bottle looks as big as the ep1logue bottle but has 300mg less powder per capsule; maybe thats the space for the 300mg phosphatidylcholine, to have 300mg laxo per serving.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im not 100% sure but i found this information online. phytofuse takes always at least 50% of the total amount of the prevailing product.

i found the information that if something is bioenhanced with phytofused, the phosphatidylcholine is AT LEAST 50% of the product. brundel wrote this is another thread (i think its „where to buy epicatechin powder“ or so); he said that we shouldnt forget that the 600mg phytofuse epi are in real 300mg epicatechin at maximum. OL didnt deny that. so it will be the same with the phytofuse laxo.

but i will mark xtyler, maybe he can make this clear for us.

no matter what he tells us, due the phytofuse technique the product gets top notch. but i personally also thought that i have ~500mg of pure epicatechin in my ep1logue before ive read the paper/information and brundel‘s post.
phytofuse is a delivery/enhancement package, correct? Since cyclosmal (spelling?) is the same does this also effect how many mg's of the product is delivered? This would be in specific to the Hi-Tech product

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
phytofuse is a delivery/enhancement package, correct? Since cyclosmal (spelling?) is the same does this also effect how many mg's of the product is delivered? This would be in specific to the Hi-Tech product
yes, phytosome enhances the bioavailability of many if not all substances.

http://www.altmedrev.com/publications/14/3/226.pdf

yes, cyclosomal is also a „delivery enhancer technique“. but i dont know these papers, if there are any.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same here. I wanted to try Massacr3. But, I will wait and see how it works on a few before taking the plunge.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That has the cyclosome?
People are loving this stuff, no joke.. we have so much positive feed.. If i was "on cycle" for so damn long for contest prep, and now in such a long pct.. i would have freakin ran it immediately. Sadly, I got freakin wait to see what everyone is talking about. But the reviews and messages we get about it, im like damn lol..
I also used Hi-tech Laxo and it was the best Laxo product I have used. Saw a positive change u body composition and experienced a great reduction of recovery.

I loved it as well.
glad to hear everyone is loving this product so much. I have 4 bottles on hand right now!

Hey brother, just to confirm, you took double the dosage twice a day? So four caps daily?
Nope. HTP Laxogenin-100 provides 200mg of pure Laxogenin in the suggested 2 pill/day serving size. It's an AMAZING value.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually haven't tried the hi tech laxo. I typically stick with OL or vital labs anafuse.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just purchased 2 bottles 1 came with a BOGO on bulsterone. I’d give it a shot but the DAA<

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what are the gains like creatine newbie gains? strength and size?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I plan on running Hi-techs version sometime soon, I have 9 bottles stashed away. Pretty excited.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I just added Hi-tech Laxogenin 100 to my Hi-Tech 1-test run. I’m in week 7 of 1-test. I’m planning 100mg lax before training and 100mg after training. Is this the best way to use Laxogenin?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what are the gains like creatine newbie gains? strength and size?
John Smeton

I would only use it for a cut. Strength and size are pretty much existent. The only thing I ever got from it was increased recovery and a small improvement in body composition when using it while recomping.

Increase in recovery is great when cutting and I think Laxo would help you hold onto lean mass when dieting.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm a big fan of laxo products....I do prefer transdermal over pill but if you go pill hi tech's seems to be better than a lot of other options

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hope to have you guys an affordable version soon
I've never used laxogenin before, but if price is right going to give it a go....I know SNS quality will be good.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Best place to buy it?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m on Week 5 of laxogenin and feeling/seeing noticeable difference. Love it.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
do you have to cycle off of lax or how is it once you stop taking it

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you have to cycle off of lax or how is it once you stop taking it
you dont have to cycle off of it due to its non-hormonal nature, howveer I always suggest using for 12-16 weeks then a break

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
John Smeton

I would only use it for a cut. Strength and size are pretty much existent. The only thing I ever got from it was increased recovery and a small improvement in body composition when using it while recomping.

Increase in recovery is great when cutting and I think Laxo would help you hold onto lean mass when dieting.
Sounds to be maybe good for a natty supplement. I could have used this a few years ago and could have used it my first contest none years ago.

awatts

Awards
I remember when laxogenin started to become very known and popular a while back. I was so hyped when it arrived in the mail. After a full 8 weeks never have I ever been so disappointed haha.

I was taking 100mg a day. 0 muscle gain, hardening, or strength benefit. I only noticed my stress levels and my joints feeling better so atleast I got some sort of benefit.

BUT NOW! I decided to give it another shot. I decided to follow a 200mg protocol. Wow. This is probably one d the best natty products I've tried. My stress levels are down, joints feel great, AND THE MUSCLE FULLNESS! I feel like I have a pump 24-7. My muscle definition is poppin. I will def say. Laxogenin has my trust again.

Sorry for the long text. Just wanted to put out my 2 cents.
If I am correct, the reason for high dosages is poor bioavailability.

Didn't realize that so many guys are running high dosages. I am a bit biased to Primar from primeval. 250mg a day

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm on day 4 with Hi Tech Laxogenin 100 and I am loving it. I have a bottle of dermastrength as well which I don't feel worked as effectively, or as immediately, or as long.

Got it free with the Bulasterone. Bought 3, separately, got 3 sets of BOGO. Gave the Bula to my friend as a gift and he loves it so far. He's stacking that Bulasterone with 7 Keto DHEA, Cannibal Claw and Cannibal Inferno.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So a couple questions regarding laxo. How necessary is it to increase protein? Because I like keeping my protein in and around my LBM. I know more is not wrong. I just usually eat 3 protein portions a day spanning about 5 hrs apart.

Laxo would be good for cut and bulk right? Better recovery while cutting due to lower calories and better recovery while your bulking cause you train harder, and could even add in a lift day. From 3 days a week to 4, and etc.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
first time seeing this thread.. only used 2 laxo products didn't notice much

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a hypothesis that if one is not particularly androgen sensitive, it will not work very well. Totally anecdotal however.

What I have noticed thus far is that my recovery has increased now to the point where I can sit and do burnouts all day with my prior-to-cycle 6 rep maximum and not feel it the next day. Thats amazing considering I used to be sore all week from a few sets of 6.

I notice the immediate pumps are better with the Dermastr3ngth, but only at the site of application for me. So I only use it before I do my arms. I don't replace a dose of Hi Tech, stack them instead.

The Hi Tech tablets most definitely increase recovery by far and away better than the Dermastr3ngth in my opinion.

As far as I am concerned this stuff is the best thing ever. I am running relatively high doses altogether 350mg per day. I have added on as I went along, starting with only 50mg.

Call me stupid, but what I did was test the liquid one day, skipped a day, tested the tablets, skipped a day, then went on the tablets only, then on day 5 of tablets only added the liquid and that Killer Labz protein with epicatechin and laxosterone. Now 11 days in I can really tell a difference. Between all of it.

The best obviously is with all of it stacked. Not quite as good as an old school andro cycle but next best thing I reckon. And non suppressive, non toxic.

Apologies for the lengthy reply.