Intramax vs. Endur3

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Based on the Effects, ingredients, and taste, which would be best(on a cut)?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I think both products are worth trying at different times to compare. I've personally never used Endur3, but from the profile and feedback from others I know it's a solid product. Each product shines in it's own categories - Intramax for it's mTOR profile (whey hydrolysate) and creatine; and Endur3 for it's epicatechin and agmatine. And I can speak for Intramax on flavor, and Orange Dream is delicious.

I prefer to take Intramax with my preworkout rather than drinking it during my training, but this is personal preference. I would give both a try and see what you like best. What are your current goals?

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I think both products are worth trying at different times to compare. I've personally never used Endur3, but from the profile and feedback from others I know it's a solid product. Each product shines in it's own categories - Intramax for it's mTOR profile (whey hydrolysate) and creatine; and Endur3 for it's epicatechin and agmatine. And I can speak for Intramax on flavor, and Orange Dream is delicious.

I prefer to take Intramax with my preworkout rather than drinking it during my training, but this is personal preference. I would give both a try and see what you like best. What are your current goals?
I am currently on a cut and would want to know if either is better for that.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am currently on a cut and would want to know if either is better for that.
I think it may partially depend on what other supplements you are using, if any. IntraMax contains some daily ergogenic ingredients like creatine and betaine. These aren’t intra-workout specific ingredients, but if you’re not getting them elsewhere, intra-workout is a fine place to get them, and they can both be useful during a cut IMO: betaine has research showing improvements in body composition, and creatine may be able to help you keep up your strength and performance during your cut. If you’re already taking creatine and betaine in full doses, then you don’t really need more, but if you’re not, I’d definitely give IntraMax a try, as you get a solid intra-workout amino product, plus taurine and glutamine/alanine, and glycerol, as well as daily staples like creatine and betaine.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I think it may partially depend on what other supplements you are using, if any. IntraMax contains some daily ergogenic ingredients like creatine and betaine. These aren’t intra-workout specific ingredients, but if you’re not getting them elsewhere, intra-workout is a fine place to get them, and they can both be useful during a cut IMO: betaine has research showing improvements in body composition, and creatine may be able to help you keep up your strength and performance during your cut. If you’re already taking creatine and betaine in full doses, then you don’t really need more, but if you’re not, I’d definitely give IntraMax a try, as you get a solid intra-workout amino product, plus taurine and glutamine/alanine, and glycerol, as well as daily staples like creatine and betaine.
I an stacking with Re1gn, Tr1umph, Ep1logue, and possibly the new Lyposhield and Glycoshield

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bubbabignuts Supplements 3
Supplements 24
Supplements 5
Supplements 15
Supplements 0