Can I recomp on ALphmax xt, Abe and xgels

Steeler24

Awards
Hey guys I know there are a lot of forums about this stack but none answer my exact question
So I just finished my pct from an 8 week bulk of dermatrest and lgd but now I have a little to much fat so I have 8 weeks worth of alpha Abe and xgels and I'm wondering if this would be a good recomp before I start another bulk and if so how would I keep my calories at maintenance or a little below I've read so many different opinions on recomps im 5' 9 160 lbs and 28% bf

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It is a great stack for recomping. Although the success of the recomp will also depend on your diet, those supplements are also geared for improved body composition

Steeler24

Awards
Thanks man I usually eat pretty healthy but during my bulk I got carried away with the weight gainer I think my maintenance is at 2700 would it be good to recomp at 2500 or less I'm fairly new to this just 8 months of serious exercise

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man I usually eat pretty healthy but during my bulk I got carried away with the weight gainer I think my maintenance is at 2700 would it be good to recomp at 2500 or less I'm fairly new to this just 8 months of serious exercise
If you are 28%, I'd lower the calories and use the stack more as a cut. How long ago was PCT?

Steeler24

Awards
I finished my pct about a week and a half ago. I just got all the alpha abe and xgels in the mail today. I don't want to lose the muscle I gained during the bulk will these supps help keep the muscle and just burn the fat if I'm at a higher calorie deficit ?

TheTank516

Awards
Don't mean to sound ignorant but what is Abe?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would try using them in a lean bulk, I don't believe in the body's ability to recomp (gain muscle and lose fat) while not under the influence of hormonal supplements

Steeler24

Awards
I also have msten10 I was gonna save for a bulk in February do you think I could use that in a recomp? I also read good things about follidrone 2.0

Steeler24

Awards
Thanks for everyone's replys but does anyone have any thoughts on how many calories I should be eating for a recomp ?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, I'm not a fan of xgels or any ara myself. But I would try to get bf to 20% and then try this stack. High weight plus ara might be tough on joints. Maybe look at evomuse Brite and Epitome and this stack after 8t.
I've heard xgels + Alphamax XT + triumph is a great stack. You could substitute Triumph with Abe + LCLT, and FD2 would add on great too
But yeah, all that would work best at lower bf.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, at 5'9 160 and 28% bodyfat, I would not focus on supplements, especially any time of hormones. I would personally cut and do so sooner rather than later. If you continue to bulk, your body fat will go higher and that can cause other health problems. ABE, AlphaMax XT, and X-Gels are great, but I would save them. I think you need to focus more on training and nutrition, rather than supplements.

Recomping is hard to do and is probably better to do so at a lower bodyfat.

What is your current training routine and diet look like?

Steeler24

Awards
Honestly, at 5'9 160 and 28% bodyfat, I would not focus on supplements, especially any time of hormones. I would personally cut and do so sooner rather than later. If you continue to bulk, your body fat will go higher and that can cause other health problems. ABE, AlphaMax XT, and X-Gels are great, but I would save them. I think you need to focus more on training and nutrition, rather than supplements.

Recomping is hard to do and is probably better to do so at a lower bodyfat.

What is your current training routine and diet look like?
Mon chest/tri
Tue back/biceps
Wed break
Thurs shoulders/biceps
Fri chest/tri
Sat legs
Mostly heavy compound lifts 6-8 reps 3 sets and then a few isolation exercises lighter weight 8-10
My diet during my bulk was 3000 calories a day I started at 130 got to 160 in three months it was my first bulk I'm very new so I didn't really know much I just ate every thing but my protein intake was good around 160-200. I'm thinking I should do a cut now everything I've read says that's probably best but I want to bulk in February do you think that is possible if I get my diet in check

Steeler24

Awards
Also I gained a lot of fat in the past month during pct I started drinking a lot it looks like all my body fat is in my stomach I have fat calipers I use them on my stomach and it says 28 but I'm wondering if I just have a beer belly and that's not my actual bf%

Steeler24

Awards
Honestly, I'm not a fan of xgels or any ara myself. But I would try to get bf to 20% and then try this stack. High weight plus ara might be tough on joints. Maybe look at evomuse Brite and Epitome and this stack after 8t.
I've heard xgels + Alphamax XT + triumph is a great stack. You could substitute Triumph with Abe + LCLT, and FD2 would add on great too
But yeah, all that would work best at lower bf.
Do you think FD2 would be good on a cut to help get to 20% then I could use xt abe and xgels ?

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
those stats and running msten..
edit: and trest.. lololol
sorry, some ppl really underestimate the damage those things can do.
how about try the natural way, or are you too lazy to be more determined to the sport?!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
those stats and running msten..
edit: and trest.. lololol
sorry, some ppl really underestimate the damage those things can do.
how about try the natural way, or are you too lazy to be more determined to the sport?!
Exactly my thoughts which is why I even suggested not using any type of supplement yet. Obviously, the OP needs to address training and nutrition first.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
What were you stasbefore the dermatrest?28% is way high my friend.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like others have stated, wait to use that stack. Although it is a GREAT stack, you can get to a lower body fat % without spending that kind of money. Focus on diet right now. That’s going to be your best option.

As far as recomping goes, I rarely suggest sometime to do a recomp. Why? Because it is very hard and you can become discouraged with the lack of results. It’s much easier to cut or bulk. You see results faster therefor keeps you motivated.

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
What were you stasbefore the dermatrest?28% is way high my friend.
i am sure trest did more damage than anything else.
this bf + his knowledge (never heard of pharma AIs before i guess) = estrogens dream world :D
fat gain + high bp and water retention

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for everyone's replys but does anyone have any thoughts on how many calories I should be eating for a recomp ?
For a recomp either eat at maintenance. Or a little over. But if you are 28% I would just straight cut.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For a recomp either eat at maintenance. Or a little over. But if you are 28% I would just straight cut.
That’s a good starting point. When I recomp, I eat a little above maintenance and just add a little cardio. Sounds easy but it’s not. Diet is the hardest part.

And yes, def cut! That doesn’t mean you won’t build any muscle during this process. You will be eating protein and lifting weights. But gaining muscle won’t be your focus.