Non-Stim Fat Burners

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking for a good non stim fat burner to to help me stay lean/get leaner on my current recomp.
I've narrowed it down to...
PES' Shift
Screenshot_2017-09-20-00-12-36-1.png

And

Driven Sports' Lean Xtreme
Screenshot_2017-09-20-00-10-33-1.png

Both have lots of great reviews
Both contain Forskolin
Both are £30

Reps for reponses, reviews, recommendations and experiences ;)

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I was going to say forskolin 95, but this version of SHIFT is comprehensive. Its a great product. You cannot go wrong. forskolin can be a bit rough on the stomach on some folks, but if this happens, its usually only for a few days. PES uses pure extracts....so no worries on quality.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Veinquish has Forskolin 50mg and 7-keto DHEA.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out Keto Burn from mr. Supps

There's some logs up and running here now also.

Angrypolak

Angrypolak

Awards
Veinquish has Forskolin 50mg and 7-keto DHEA.
And fucoxanthin. Which has some promising data behind it on Examine.

I bought a bottle of this recently because I liked the profile. In fact I view it more as a "metabolism optimiser". Time will tell how true that is because many of the components are geared toward long term benefits and not acute effects, but I'm pretty optimistic about it.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for a good non stim fat burner to to help me stay lean/get leaner on my current recomp.
I've narrowed it down to...
PES' Shift
View attachment 155381

And

Driven Sports' Lean Xtreme
View attachment 155384

Both have lots of great reviews
Both contain Forskolin
Both are £30

Reps for reponses, reviews, recommendations and experiences ;)

Not sure what they are calling that 5-AT since that nomenclature makes little to no sense. lol Are they trying to say androstanetriol? 3,7,17 triol?

I am excited to try out that Fireball by Top Secret. I took 4 shots and sweat for 4 hours, it was pretty cool.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Forskolin plus Fucoxanthin was always an effective stack for me.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Technically shift is not stim free fyi. I like the profile, however the Synephrine gave me headaches.

DCP, Brite, Epitome, and SuperNova from Evomuse are all good too.

Anything with F95 is good too.

A product like SlinMax taken before high carb meals is helpful too. I like SlinMax, AlphaMax XT, Brite, and SuperNova stacked.

SNS makes a handful of good non stims as well.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about Assass1nate from OL..
This and shift are both top notch. Both much better than lean extreme and I have used all 3 products.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Evomuse Supernova.. by far, hands down the best
Formutech 7-Keto DHEA is freakin awesome to.. love it

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure what they are calling that 5-AT since that nomenclature makes little to no sense. lol Are they trying to say androstanetriol? 3,7,17 triol?

I am excited to try out that Fireball by Top Secret. I took 4 shots and sweat for 4 hours, it was pretty cool.
Apparently it's DHEA, which I think is supposed to be the hormone optimization it talks about in the description.

Technically shift is not stim free fyi. I like the profile, however the Synephrine gave me headaches.

DCP, Brite, Epitome, and SuperNova from Evomuse are all good too.

Anything with F95 is good too.

A product like SlinMax taken before high carb meals is helpful too. I like SlinMax, AlphaMax XT, Brite, and SuperNova stacked.
The UK version of Shift is stim free as it doesn't contain Synephrine.
I'm a big SlinMax fan and I use it pretty much all year round.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like others have said you can't go wrong with PES Shift. I've used it many times and have had great results.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And fucoxanthin. Which has some promising data behind it on Examine.

I bought a bottle of this recently because I liked the profile. In fact I view it more as a "metabolism optimiser". Time will tell how true that is because many of the components are geared toward long term benefits and not acute effects, but I'm pretty optimistic about it.
Yes! It's definitely a more long-term effect product.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
ASSASS1NATE
SUPER SHRED
Musclegelz AndroShred
Iron Legion Invictus

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Out of those two I'd advise you to go with Shift. I can't say how well it works as a stand-alone, because I ran it alongside other things on both of my runs, but PES are a solid and reliable company and they make legit supps. Also the standardization of the Forskolin is higher in Shift than it is in the Lean Xtreme 95% vs 40%

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, two of my favorites. I also had good luck with Evomuse BRITE. I live on that ****...

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forskolin plus Fucoxanthin was always an effective stack for me.
I am also a fan of F95 combined with Fucoxanthin. Great stuff!
Would the amount of Fucoxanthin found in 400mg of brown seaweed extract be enough to reap the fat loss effects? The reason I ask is because brown seaweed contains a lot of iodine too, which is good for increasing metabolism. So I'd get two fat loss supplements in one?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A few other options for you from SNS taht cover some unique bases:

Lean Edge - comprehensive non-stim
TTA-500 - very unique MOA and stackable with just about anything
Thyrocaps - thyroid stimulator
Reduce XT - more of a cortisol control product but contains the ingredient that was in the OG DS Lean Xtreme that was so popular for its effectiveness. Especially useful for late in a cut (or during high stress/high stim periods)

Some other bulk ingredients that can be added to any of the above or stacked with other products:
Alpha Yohimbine - targets stubborn fat, none of the normal yhcl stim issues
Green Coffee Bean Extract
RK-125 or 500 - very mild stim (my gf who can only use very very mild stims due to medical issues uses)
SYN-30 - again, very mild stim (same as is in Shift)
Agmatine XT - nutrient partitioning and pumps - not directly a fat loss product but certainly helpful as a cheap GDA type (could also look at Glycophase for a true GDA)

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I was going to say forskolin 95, but this version of SHIFT is comprehensive. Its a great product. You cannot go wrong. forskolin can be a bit rough on the stomach on some folks, but if this happens, its usually only for a few days. PES uses pure extracts....so no worries on quality.
This and shift are both top notch. Both much better than lean extreme and I have used all 3 products.
Like others have said you can't go wrong with PES Shift. I've used it many times and have had great results.
Would there be any additional fat burning/metabolism boosting effects if I took Shift 30-40 minutes before a meal? Olive leaf extract is supposed to increase thyroid activity, which should, in theory, increase the metabolic rate...

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Would there be any additional fat burning/metabolism boosting effects if I took Shift 30-40 minutes before a meal? Olive leaf extract is supposed to increase thyroid activity, which should, in theory, increase the metabolic rate...
Not sure, but you could experiment. What it came down to for me was that forskolin was sometimes hard on my stomach or made it extra sensitive to other things like stims, certain foods - so to use it for 'a cycle' - I needed to take it with food. I know this does not answer your question, but it may end up being like this for you.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure, but you could experiment. What it came down to for me was that forskolin was sometimes hard on my stomach or made it extra sensitive to other things like stims, certain foods - so to use it for 'a cycle' - I needed to take it with food. I know this does not answer your question, but it may end up being like this for you.
Was is a 95% extract, F95, or a lower extract? Sometimes the higher extract will alleviate GI distress or lessen the affect of GI distress. This is why OxyMax XT and PES use F95. Some people still get GI distress from F95 and cannot use the ingredient and some do not get distress from any form of the extract. It is one of those funny ingredients that we all need to try to see how we respond. I do enjoy it from a cutting aspect though and would add it to any non stim product that does not contain it.

Forskolin increases metabolism, burns fat, breaks down triglycerides, and increases lean-body mass
The thyroid stimulating strength of forskolin has been compared to TSH (thyrotropin). Thyroid hormone levels are important for leanness.
Forskolin has increased total testosterone by 16% in male subjects during a 12-week trial.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

Fat Mass:  The colforsin group lost 4.52 kilograms (9,94 pounds) of fat, plus or minus 5.74 kilograms, while the placebo group lost only 0.51 kilograms (1.12 pounds), plus or minus 1.91 kilograms.
Lean Body Mass:  The colforsin group gained 3.71 kilograms of lean body mass (8.162 pounds), plus or minus 4.07 kilograms, while the placebo group gained 1.57 kilograms (3.45 pounds), plus or minus 2.56 kilograms.
Testosterone:  The Testosterone of the colforsin group rose 33.7 percent, while it decreased 18.35 percent in the placebo group.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

The total body weight of a mixed group of men and women in a 12-week study decreased from 74.7 kilograms to 73.5 kilograms while experiencing increases in lean body mass (without weight training).
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

https://legionathletics.com/forskolin/

http://www.infinitelabs.com/forskolin-reviews/

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Was is a 95% extract, F95, or a lower extract? Sometimes the higher extract will alleviate GI distress or lessen the affect of GI distress. This is why OxyMax XT and PES use F95. Some people still get GI distress from F95 and cannot use the ingredient and some do not get distress from any form of the extract. It is one of those funny ingredients that we all need to try to see how we respond. I do enjoy it from a cutting aspect though and would add it to any non stim product that does not contain it.

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

https://legionathletics.com/forskolin/

http://www.infinitelabs.com/forskolin-reviews/
I was referring to F95 - it still gives me some irritation - some days better than others. Thanks for the info

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Reduce XT - more of a cortisol control product but contains the ingredient that was in the OG DS Lean Xtreme that was so popular for its effectiveness. Especially useful for late in a cut (or during high stress/high stim periods)

Some other bulk ingredients that can be added to any of the above or stacked with other products:
RK-125 or 500 - very mild stim (my gf who can only use very very mild stims due to medical issues uses)
Agmatine XT - nutrient partitioning and pumps - not directly a fat loss product but certainly helpful as a cheap GDA type (could also look at Glycophase for a true GDA)
Serious Nutrition Solutions is your go to company for bulk ingredients at cost effective prices.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Androshredz interests me, anyone used it?

ASSASS1NATE & LIPOMORPH I recommend, I enjoyed both and will buy again.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

thebigt is currently running AndroShred.

How was Assass1nate? Most noteable benefits?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thebigt is currently running AndroShred.

Well I don't think I've ever taken anything, and been like "OMG". It's natural, so expectations are low.

By the end of the run, I felt leaner. I'm not sure if I lost weight, but slowly i've been recomping over the last 12 months. Hard to gauge results, unless they're drastic.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL's Sup3r-Shred still interests me for sure. It's just a brand new ingredient/formula and doesn't have a lot of reviews or mentions yet
Sup3r-Shred works by changing the body's fuel preference to lipids rather than glucose. The biggest noticeable benefit is probably increased endurance. I've also heard people say they sweat a ton on it, and of course it should have benefits for body fat reduction.

Assass1nate is way more complex, and personally if I could only pick one of our non-stim burners, this would be it. Don't get me wrong, Sup3r-Shred is very solid, and certainly has many big fans, especially people who want a natural alternative to Cardarine, but Assass1nate is so comprehensive (and if you have money to burn, stacks well with Sup3r-Shred too). This one targets fat loss through a number of different pathways, and also has GDA properties. IMO it's easily one of the best natural non-stim burners on the market.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sup3r-Shred works by changing the body's fuel preference to lipids rather than glucose. The biggest noticeable benefit is probably increased endurance. I've also heard people say they sweat a ton on it, and of course it should have benefits for body fat reduction.

Assass1nate is way more complex, and personally if I could only pick one of our non-stim burners, this would be it. Don't get me wrong, Sup3r-Shred is very solid, and certainly has many big fans, especially people who want a natural alternative to Cardarine, but Assass1nate is so comprehensive (and if you have money to burn, stacks well with Sup3r-Shred too). This one targets fat loss through a number of different pathways, and also has GDA properties. IMO it's easily one of the best natural non-stim burners on the market.
Thank you for responding.
Reps are are on recharge.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

there are several logs on androshred....effective product that lasts a really long time...lots of bang for the buck, imo.

never used the other two...

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

So SS is opposite of GW?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So SS is opposite of GW?
No, Sup3r-Shred is a PPAR-delta activator that shares structural similarity with GW. However, unlike GW, is naturally occurring.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I don't think I've ever taken anything, and been like "OMG". It's natural, so expectations are low.

By the end of the run, I felt leaner. I'm not sure if I lost weight, but slowly i've been recomping over the last 12 months. Hard to gauge results, unless they're drastic.
Vote for androshred right here...

logged it and was very happy with the results
vasularity +++
dryness+++
easy application+++

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, Sup3r-Shred is a PPAR-delta activator that shares structural similarity with GW. However, unlike GW, is naturally occurring.
But GW increased glucose uptake to skeletal muscles if I remember correctly. Can it also change preferred fuel source towards lipids at the same time.?
That's what was making me confused.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Evomuse Brite + Evomuse Supernova works incredible for me.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

TTA-500 is my all time favorite non stim fat burner.

Also, Reduce XT is superior to Lean Xtreme for cortisol control.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vote for androshred right here...

logged it and was very happy with the results
vasularity +++
dryness+++
easy application+++
I've just started AndroShred, (About a week in).
How much did you dose?
How were you dosing?
And
What were your most noteable benefits/results from your run?

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established

How was the appetite suppression with Assass1nate ?