Let's discuss FAT BURNERS:

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to see people's recommendations:
I don't feel like there is much choice available these days compared to 5 years ago, it's all PWO(Money Maker).

I think people are interested in hearing about products which may not be as-well known, or even single bulk ingredients which made a difference for you.

Thoughts on Primeval Labs Pyretic? Profile looked interesting and its on BOGO atm.

ECA - If it was available to me, I wouldn't have to create this thread :)
I'll begin with ASSASS1NATE - Olympus Labs. It's one of the few I've taken which with no diet change I did notice some fat loss.
Forslean - I notice taking this for fatloss/recomp
KSM-66 - I swear I felt I was getting leaner when I was taking this before bed, I am looking forward to getting on it again

Olympus Labs Sup3r-7 aka 7-Keto, however did not yield me any results. I believe you need a really high dose to make this effective.

Looking forward to some interesting responses.

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
I'm currently stacking Pyretic with Exo-13 and having good results.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulk baiba, invictus, lipomorph, and forskolin.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Veinquish

Some compounds have been proven to lend themselves to shedding fat and recomposition when coupled with a good program and proper nutritional regime.

Select the links to learn more:
- 7 Keto DHEA which is a non-hormonal derivative of DHEA, 7-ketodehydroepiandrosterone, 7-oxodehydroepiandrosterone, 7-ketoDHEA, 7-oxoDHEA, 7-oxo, 7-keto
- Coleus Forskholii which goes by a few names, Forskolin, Coleonol, 7beta-acetoxy-1alpha, 6beta, 9alpha-trihydroxy-8, 13-epoxy-labd-14-en-11-one.

We at Vein Nutrition have compiled a few extra ingredients to aid in the fat loss process and cycle that relate to fat burning compounds and others which have a secondary but no lessor effect on the individual. In order to gain the most from a routine where you are in a caloric deficit you must also rest; recuperate; and restore both physically and mentally. This is why we have also used the following ingredients to complete the package in VEINQUISH a non-stimmed fat burner.

- Ashwagandha
- Fucoxanthin
- Caralluma Fimbriata
- 5 HTP
- Piperine

More information about those compounds:
Caralluma Fimbriata
Caralluma Fimbriata is a certain species of the Caralluma genus that appears to have historical usage as a famine food, appetite suppressant, and thirst quencher when the vegetables are boiled and salted. Research is preliminary, but seems to validate these claims.

Ashwagandha KSM-66
  • Lowers Anxiety
  • Lowers C-Reactive Protein
  • Lowers Cortisol
  • Increases Power Output
  • Reduces Stress
  • Lowers Total Cholesterol
  • Increased Aerobic Capacity
  • Lowers Blood Glucose
  • Lowers Blood Pressure
  • Decreases Depression
  • Increases HDL C
  • Increases LH
  • Increases Serum DHEA
  • Increased Feeling of Well Being
  • Increased Testosterone
  • Increased VO2 Max
  • Increased Immunity
  • Anti-Cancer
7-Keto DHEA
7-Keto DHEA is a metabolite of DHEA that is non hormonal, and it appears to be a fat loss agent as it may increase the metabolic rate. Studies in humans show promise for helping during a fat loss diet, but currently are of questionable quality due to potential conflicts of interest.

Coleus Forskolin
Coleus forskohlii is an herb used in traditional medicine that may boost testosterone and induce fat loss, particularly in men.

• Decrease Fatigue
  • Increase Lean Mass
  • Increase Testosterone
  • Decrease Weight
  • Improve HDL-C
(Goes well with Yohimbine / Rauwolscine / Ephedrine / Caffeine, so if you want to add your own stimulent you can, but we wanted to give the option to you, and our aim was to create a product that would be great for long term use and not need to be cycled or potentially interfere with your sleep hygiene.)

Fucoxanthin
Fucoxanthin is a carotenoid found in brown seaweed that is being investigated for its fat burning abilities. It reduces fat mass, but has a time delay due to build up in fat tissue and does not stimulate the brain. Also appears healthy, but needs more corroborating evidence.

• Decreases Liver Enzymes
  • Decreased Liver Fat
  • Increased Metabolic Rate
  • Decreased Weight
  • Lower Blood Pressure
  • Lowers C Reactive Protein
5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan)
5-HTP is the precursor to serotonin, the neurotransmitter sometimes touted to be responsible for happiness. 5-HTP is a simple way to increase brain serotonin levels by bypassing the rate-limiting step, and users reap either the rewards or the hazards of increased brain serotonin.

Just because you are losing weight and sacrificing some of your favorite foods, doesn’t mean your mood has to suffer as well.

Bioperine
Black Pepper is a source of piperine, a molecule that does not do much on its own but can inhibit enzymes that would attack other molecules. Due to this, it is ingested alongside some supplements to increase their absorption rates
That's all about a non-stim fat burning.
--
Additionally one could use an ECA stack alongside this.
What research have you done otherwise?

We just had a promotion and 7 people will be doing logs on this for 12 weeks.
(Some of the components have tested more effective after 8 weeks of use)

Here is one ongoing log.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/295422-tank-veinquishing-fat.html

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see people's recommendations:....

ECA - If it was available to me, I wouldn't have to create this thread :)
I'll begin with ASSASS1NATE - Olympus Labs. It's one of the few I've taken which with no diet change I did notice some fat loss.
Forslean - I notice taking this for fatloss/recomp
KSM-66 - I swear I felt I was getting leaner when I was taking this before bed, I am looking forward to getting on it again
I like your list, and I would agree that forskolin and KSM-66 both deliver noticable benefits for me while dieting/cutting. I would also add yohimbine or alpha-y to this list - I find that this ingredient can be a game changer when dialing in and losing that last bit of body fat.

I also think that some of the products marketed/listed as natural test boosters have become much more advanced over the last few years, and many of them begin to break into the fat loss/recomp category. For example, Alphamax XT contains both ashwagandha and forskolin, which are both commonly seen in fat loss products. Even though Alphamax XT isn't marketed directly as a fat loss product, I think using it during a diet to help increase natural test while packing in other benefits from forskolin and ashwagandha is a great move.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'am stucked at 12-13% body fat and trying to get down to 10 but I have problem to get rid of the last stubborn belly fat so I'am currently stacking 400mg 11-Keto, TTA, Alpha Yohimbine (Pre cardio) Alphadex and Lean Xtreme.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
here are a couple of other great additions
SNS TTA-500
SNS Yohimbine 2.5

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'am stucked at 12-13% body fat and trying to get down to 10 but I have problem to get rid of the last stubborn belly fat so I'am currently stacking 400mg 11-Keto, TTA, Alpha Yohimbine (Pre cardio) Alphadex and Lean Xtreme.
It looks like a pretty neat stack to me.

You could add ECA or a stimulant fat burner to that stack.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My product, Radiate, which some of you here may have already tried, includes several key fat burning ingredients. The primary fat burning ingredients are: Alcar, higenamine, hordenine, grains of paradise, and Alpha-y (at a very generous dosage).

If you look into the company promotions page, you’ll find an easy way to win a free tub - 50 winners in total.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Norcodrene and shift is another good combo to think about as well.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My product, Radiate, which some of you here may have already tried, includes several key fat burning ingredients. The primary fat burning ingredients are: Alcar, higenamine, hordenine, grains of paradise, and Alpha-y (at a very generous dosage).

If you look into the company promotions page, you’ll find an easy way to win a free tub - 50 winners in total.
Came here to say this. And there are plenty of logs where Radiate is being utilized to help people drop those last few pounds.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Veinquish

Some compounds have been proven to lend themselves to shedding fat and recomposition when coupled with a good program and proper nutritional regime.

Select the links to learn more:
- 7 Keto DHEA which is a non-hormonal derivative of DHEA, 7-ketodehydroepiandrosterone, 7-oxodehydroepiandrosterone, 7-ketoDHEA, 7-oxoDHEA, 7-oxo, 7-keto
- Coleus Forskholii which goes by a few names, Forskolin, Coleonol, 7beta-acetoxy-1alpha, 6beta, 9alpha-trihydroxy-8, 13-epoxy-labd-14-en-11-one.

We at Vein Nutrition have compiled a few extra ingredients to aid in the fat loss process and cycle that relate to fat burning compounds and others which have a secondary but no lessor effect on the individual. In order to gain the most from a routine where you are in a caloric deficit you must also rest; recuperate; and restore both physically and mentally. This is why we have also used the following ingredients to complete the package in VEINQUISH a non-stimmed fat burner.

- Ashwagandha
- Fucoxanthin
- Caralluma Fimbriata
- 5 HTP
- Piperine

More information about those compounds:

That's all about a non-stim fat burning.
--
Additionally one could use an ECA stack alongside this.
What research have you done otherwise?

We just had a promotion and 7 people will be doing logs on this for 12 weeks.
(Some of the components have tested more effective after 8 weeks of use)

Here is one ongoing log.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/295422-tank-veinquishing-fat.html
I have to give a nod to this. 7-Keto/Fosrkolin are very effective. Idealy 400 mg 7-keto and 200 mg forskolin/day.

KSM-66....doesn't seem to work for me all that well.

Radiate is a great stim-based burner for appetite suppression, mood, focus and energy.

Evomuse DCP should be on anyone's list too.

Also, Olive Leaf Extract/Oleuropein

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lipodrene Elite.

If you haven't tried it...do it.

It feels REALLY good. Smoothest high stim product I've tried.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Single ingredients can be just (if not more) effective than most of the "fancy" combos on the market... And hella cheaper.

TTA-500
Yohimbine 2.5
Caffiene
E - make it ecy stack (always a classic go-to)
Reduce xt (great to top off a hard cutting stack like ecy to keep the adrenal fatigue and cortisol down at the end stages)

Riskyb305

Awards
Alpha shredder I think worked very well with me. I've also ran coleus by itself with good results. Yohimbine by itself helped but didn't notice it until I got much leaner

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It looks like a pretty neat stack to me.

You could add ECA or a stimulant fat burner to that stack.
I'am stacking Alpha-Y with 300mg caffeine and I would like to add some Ephedrine but it's not easy to get over here in Scandinavia because it's listed as a medicinal drug.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hydrapharm - Hydralean

I noticed this is a new company from the UK? Their fat burner has some ingredients I haven't seen before.

Hydralean 5-in-1 Proprietary Blend 426mg *
(Dihydromyricetin, Maslinic Acid 20%, Caffeine Anhydrous, Eria Jarensis, Kigelia Africana, Sinomenine, 7-OXO, Stearoyl Vanillylamide)

Slimp Shady

Awards
Lipodrene Elite.

Just started this a few days ago. Workouts have been great ever since.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hydrapharm - Hydralean

I noticed this is a new company from the UK? Their fat burner has some ingredients I haven't seen before.

Hydralean 5-in-1 Proprietary Blend 426mg *
(Dihydromyricetin, Maslinic Acid 20%, Caffeine Anhydrous, Eria Jarensis, Kigelia Africana, Sinomenine, 7-OXO, Stearoyl Vanillylamide)
Interesting. Seems like a decent pain killer maybe...the Sinomenine seems strange in particular...I will have to do more research now.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Interesting. Seems like a decent pain killer maybe...the Sinomenine seems strange in particular...I will have to do more research now.
Every ingredient is on "The Googles" - how this "burns fat" is anyone's guess. The only one that even mentions "lipids" is the Ampelopsin - in people with Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease - that ain't us. But I bet it flushes the heck out of alcohol in your system :D

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Every ingredient is on "The Googles" - how this "burns fat" is anyone's guess. The only one that even mentions "lipids" is the Ampelopsin - in people with Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease - that ain't us. But I bet it flushes the heck out of alcohol in your system :D
Oh yeah...nothing in there with the exception of that one ingredient is even really "novel" - but the Maslinic Acid and that ingredient seem to be geared more toward inflammation and arthritis and pain relief. How that helps with fat loss (maybe inflammation reduction) is anyone's guess...but maybe there is some obscure study out their that found something that doesn't come up on a search right away...and even still...finding out about new compounds is always an interesting path. You know that better than anyone since you are probably one of the best researchers on here.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My guess is sinomenine is in there to enhance bioavailability.

As far as the ampelopsin, regular myrecitin has anti-diabetic and glut4 enhancing effects...

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah...nothing in there with the exception of that one ingredient is even really "novel" - but the Maslinic Acid and that ingredient seem to be geared more toward inflammation and arthritis and pain relief. How that helps with fat loss (maybe inflammation reduction) is anyone's guess...but maybe there is some obscure study out their that found something that doesn't come up on a search right away...and even still...finding out about new compounds is always an interesting path. You know that better than anyone since you are probably one of the best researchers on here.
My guess is sinomenine is in there to enhance bioavailability.

As far as the ampelopsin, regular myrecitin has anti-diabetic and glut4 enhancing effects...
You are, without a doubt, the smartest person I know. Seriously. Why aren't you filthy rich?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DHM has alot more than that going for it, hence why we were the first to bring it to the market in a fat burner.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lipodrene Elite.

Second this....incredibly smooth feeling and appetite suppression like you've never had before

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS TTA 500
Forslean
SNS Alpha Yohimbine
SNS CLA Xtreme
KSM 66
Acetyl L Carnitine

Ephedrine
Cardarine

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are, without a doubt, the smartest person I know. Seriously. Why aren't you filthy rich?
LMAO - you are definitely giving me too much credit. I am probably just the only guy you know with so little going on in life outside of work that I actually think researching chemicals is interesting/fun. I really should get out more. But still - even with that - have you read some of the people on here? Cooper, Dsade, Furion, Synapsin, Monte, etc.....there are lots of smart people here. And smart is all situational...

But, I appreciate the compliment SFreed. Even if you make me blush.

DHM has alot more than that going for it, hence why we were the first to bring it to the market in a fat burner.
Myrecitin and Dihydromyrecitin are definitely overlooked. Something about it just doesn't get people's attention. I don't know why, the GLUT4 improvement alone should have an effect....

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Keep it basic Adel.

Chuck some caffeine, Alpha Y and any one of the evomuse topicals in a stack and call it a day.

IMO though real fat burning comes from suppressing the appetite enough to stop eating and you're better off focusing on reducing the Calorie in side of the equation for burning fat

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LMAO - you are definitely giving me too much credit. I am probably just the only guy you know with so little going on in life outside of work that I actually think researching chemicals is interesting/fun. I really should get out more. But still - even with that - have you read some of the people on here? Cooper, Dsade, Furion, Synapsin, Monte, etc.....there are lots of smart people here. And smart is all situational...

But, I appreciate the compliment SFreed. Even if you make me blush.

Myrecitin and Dihydromyrecitin are definitely overlooked. Something about it just doesn't get people's attention. I don't know why, the GLUT4 improvement alone should have an effect....
Significantly increasing serum Irisin in humans and modulating atrogin-1. On top of its effects on lipids and glucose metabolism, you can see why it is a fantastic component of Assass1nate.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Instead of creating a new thread, I'll ask this here...

Has anybody actually tried Olympus Labs' Assass1nate? I'm quite tempted but would like to know the results and experiences from real Assass1nate users

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Instead of creating a new thread, I'll ask this here...

Has anybody actually tried Olympus Labs' Assass1nate? I'm quite tempted but would like to know the results and experiences from real Assass1nate users
It works. Hard to say how well as my diet hasnt been constant. But definitely works.
Also makes me look leaner and vascular.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ This.

Eat when you're hungry, if you can weigh it and track your caloric intake. Drop your calories. Be more active.
You don't need stimulants or thermogenics, or anything except maybe some feel goods like Ashwagandha.

- Cardarine does NOT burn fat.
- Toss everything else into a giant bucket of "This sh.it is making your wallet thinner".

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes it's called a caloric deficit diet
^ This.

Eat when you're hungry, if you can weigh it and track your caloric intake. Drop your calories. Be more active.
You don't need stimulants or thermogenics, or anything except maybe some feel goods like Ashwagandha.

- Cardarine does NOT burn fat.
- Toss everything else into a giant bucket of "This sh.it is making your wallet thinner".
Well this is the supplement section, not the diet section.

Clearly, diet is the most important.

What's new in the world of fat burners?

Primeval Labs Pyretic? Anyone tried it?

I created a new thread on Steel Fit and their new fat burner.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which form of Yohimbe is better suited to increase fat burning? Assuming diet and training are on point and dialed in