MassMax XT and AlphaMax XT Plans

cdnbum88

Awards
Just received two bottle of AlphaMax and one MassMax.

This is my first go around with this as I have the last couple of bulks I used ABE/Erase Pro and had good success, but thought I would try these as I have read they are pretty good.

I work out in the AM and usually take a Pre with Green Tea and some BCAAs before workout. I have my breakfast shake after my workout on my way in work. I work out MTW only.

What would be a good approach for taking these supplements? Try Alpha solo for month (if yes recommendations of when best to take). Or start with both this first go around and again best combination and timing of them.

If things go well I will do another 4 weeks of MassMax or should I do 8 weeks of both?

Feedback and suggestions are appreciated.

BTW 48 5'10 150ish 11% BF. Bulking with calorie surplus.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One month of one then same again with the other

Then last month stack them

And enjoy

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried Alphamax XT solo yet? I usually recommend trying supplements solo, so you know what's doing what. However, if you do that, it makes stacking difficult without running products 12-16 weeks.

My suggestion would be:
MassMax XT 1-8
Alphamax XT 4-12

That way the last 4 weeks you can slowly get calorie surplus down with Alphamax XT helping still.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried Alphamax XT solo yet? I usually recommend trying supplements solo, so you know what's doing what. However, if you do that, it makes stacking difficult without running products 12-16 weeks.

My suggestion would be:
MassMax XT 1-8
Alphamax XT 4-12

That way the last 4 weeks you can slowly get calorie surplus down with Alphamax XT helping still.
That's a good suggestion. Always best to take things solo first, but sometimes impatience gets the best of us

And yes, I've ran this stack twice. Now I am using MassMax xt and going to transition into AlphaMax XT. I really enjoy the stack.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea what Cubsfan put together is perfect. Want to take it up a notch? Run SlinMax the entire 12 weeks!

cdnbum88

Awards
Any thoughts on the timing of the doses based on my first am work schedule?

Thanks for the feedback.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One month of one then same again with the other

Then last month stack them

And enjoy
This is a good idea as well so you can see how you like each solo before stacking them at the end.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any thoughts on the timing of the doses based on my first am work schedule?

Thanks for the feedback.
Alphamax XT first thing and pre bed
MassMax XT before 2 largest protein meals.

cdnbum88

Awards
Thanks.

Will start with the AlphaMax since I have two bottles. Then will run the MassMax and then order up another MassMax and run together.

If these are successful, should I go off for a month before another potential run of both combines assuming they worked well stacked?

Or should I go back to the ABE + Erase Pro that I have had success with in past or are they similar enough to not matter?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks.

Will start with the AlphaMax since I have two bottles. Then will run the MassMax and then order up another MassMax and run together.

If these are successful, should I go off for a month before another potential run of both combines assuming they worked well stacked?

Or should I go back to the ABE + Erase Pro that I have had success with in past or are they similar enough to not matter?
They can produce similar results, but they are different. Erase Pro really killed my libido which is why I don't use it anymore but if you enjoyed it, then go for it. But it's always nice to try something new. Especially if you get it for a good deal like the one nutriverse offers right now.