Hi Tech 1-Testosterone spill Description?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Long story short, I am curious as to what the pills look like for hi techs 1-testosterone? My family is not big fans of these supplements at all and I'm basically going to exchange them as another dietary supplement in a different bottle. However, if the pill says 1-testosterone on it...obviously I'm screwed!

The old prohormone from the U.K. Often come in just white capsules and looked quite like any other health supplement, however these new ones try to be all fancy.

Any other recommendations on unmarked pills? I know halodrol by gaspari actually says halodrol on it right? How goofy.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Primeval labs version is just plain white pills that look like oval shaped aspirin. Do what I do bag them up for each day of the cycle no bottles.. oh yeah this one is for joints this one is a multi etc... that's what I do lol

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
1-testosterone-hi-tech-pharma.png

They look like blue pressed pills to me.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Primeval labs version is just plain white pills that look like oval shaped aspirin. Do what I do bag them up for each day of the cycle no bottles.. oh yeah this one is for joints this one is a multi etc... that's what I do lol
Great idea haha I take like 15 pills a day anyways which includes Multis/DIM supplements/etc

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I think the most I was up to per day was 28 lol.

Part of the problem why is it using Animal Pak. They have good stuff but it's always a ton of pills. Their joint support is eight.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
I think the most I was up to per day was 28 lol.

Part of the problem why is it using Animal Pak. They have good stuff but it's always a ton of pills. Their joint support is eight.
Jesus man lol I could not do that

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Jesus man lol I could not do that
Yeah, I won't be getting that joint support again lol.

It was something like 8 pills for that joint support, 7 pills for the PH's I was taking at the time, 2 daily medications for bipolar, 6 pills for the on-cycle support, 5 Vitamin D pills at 2,000 iu a piece which is 28 right there. Sometimes I'd take an extra fish oil, magnesium, zinc, etc.. so probably into the 30's lol. Spread throughout the day of course.

Naturally, the vitamin D could be reduced, I just happened only find a 2,000 iu capsule the day I got them and I aim to take 10,000 total.

Right now I'm probably at about 15 per day on PCT. That's because Sup3r-PCT by itself is 10 pills.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Don't want to open up a bottle right now but yes they are unmarked.
IMG_5660.jpg

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I won't be getting that joint support again lol.

It was something like 8 pills for that joint support, 7 pills for the PH's I was taking at the time, 2 daily medications for bipolar, 6 pills for the on-cycle support, 5 Vitamin D pills at 2,000 iu a piece which is 28 right there. Sometimes I'd take an extra fish oil, magnesium, zinc, etc.. so probably into the 30's lol. Spread throughout the day of course.

Naturally, the vitamin D could be reduced, I just happened only find a 2,000 iu capsule the day I got them and I aim to take 10,000 total.

Right now I'm probably at about 15 per day on PCT. That's because Sup3r-PCT by itself is 10 pills.
What were you using for joint support? I ended up getting the orange triad with joint support so it cuts it to 6 pills with a full multi

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Once cycle I'm at 16 too... crazy **** man and I usually have to take them 1 or 2 at a time lol
On top of my pills I'm on TrT so here and there I gotta throw in my injections and then my liquid minerals I take etc, oh well what a life!

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
On top of my pills I'm on TrT so here and there I gotta throw in my injections and then my liquid minerals I take etc, oh well what a life!
If you're on trt why mess with orals? Just curious to each his own... obviously it's not a fear of injection haha

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
If you're on trt why mess with orals? Just curious to each his own... obviously it's not a fear of injection haha
Tbh legal factor and if my family found unprescribed liquid vials I can only imagine. I don't want to deal with getting a source atm either. I don't plan to do many cycles at all either so liver isn't a big concern.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Tbh legal factor and if my family found unprescribed liquid vials I can only imagine. I don't want to deal with getting a source atm either. I don't plan to do many cycles at all either so liver isn't a big concern.
Just curious that's all... good luck on your cycle man!

hanslifts

Awards
Keep me posted man! I'm in the same boat... looking for a little bump to add to my TrT regimen.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
What were you using for joint support? I ended up getting the orange triad with joint support so it cuts it to 6 pills with a full multi
Animal Flex by Universal Nutrition. I've enjoyed their supps before, but I forget they ALWAYS have more pills than any other brand.

To the OP - Can't say I've come across one yet that actually has the compound or brand name listed on it. Not saying it doesn't exist, or that I'm an end all expert, but I think the only thing that's really going to have any imprints on it are real pharmaceuticals which are required to have for identification.

Sucks though, I totally understand the need to keep it under wraps. My friends know I like my supplements, but I don't even bother trying to explain these things to them.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glad you got it all figured out, best of luck with your cycle. let me know if you need any more help :)

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
glad you got it all figured out, best of luck with your cycle. let me know if you need any more help :)
Just curious on dosing 3 pills a day, should I space them out like every 8 hours? What do you suggest

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious on dosing 3 pills a day, should I space them out like every 8 hours? What do you suggest

I always suggest all anabolics be spaced out evenly to maintain consistent blood levels. Seems to minimize potential sides

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wat?

1-Testosterone looks like ecstasy?
I came here thinking that was stupid, but I can kinda see it. Looks similar to a large sweet tart which is what I've always seen hits on haha.

Club drugs minus all the fun plus all the gains.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I came here thinking that was stupid, but I can kinda see it. Looks similar to a large sweet tart which is what I've always seen hits on haha.

Club drugs minus all the fun plus all the gains.
i mean, if you're basing this on it being a colored/pressed tablet...then year sure I can see it.

I spent some extensive time in my late teens/early twenties having a good time ;), yet I would've never EVER drawn that comparison haha

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i mean, if you're basing this on it being a colored/pressed tablet...then year sure I can see it.

I spent some extensive time in my late teens/early twenties having a good time ;), yet I would've never EVER drawn that comparison haha
Agreed. If someone else didn't say it and make me take a second look, I wouldn't have seen it either.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm one week in, probably hoping to see it really working after about the 2/3 weeks

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I'm one week in, probably hoping to see it really working after about the 2/3 weeks
taking 2/day?

hows your diet? at 1 week in you should start seeing results. kicked in for me pretty quickly

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
taking 2/day?

hows your diet? at 1 week in you should start seeing results. kicked in for me pretty quickly
3/day

I have some side effects like being emotional which I got on other orals I've taken, and my lifts are slightly heavier but nothing very dramatic yet. Taking a pill every 8 hours as well. The biggest thing is my weight has gone up about 3-4 lbs and that could be a lot of water though. My diet has been around 4000 calories a day due to working on my feet 8 hour days but I feel 3500 is more adequate as I was getting a little noticeable fat. My protein intake I aim for around 225g I will try to up it however.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3/day

I have some side effects like being emotional which I got on other orals I've taken, and my lifts are slightly heavier but nothing very dramatic yet. Taking a pill every 8 hours as well. The biggest thing is my weight has gone up about 3-4 lbs and that could be a lot of water though. My diet has been around 4000 calories a day due to working on my feet 8 hour days but I feel 3500 is more adequate as I was getting a little noticeable fat. My protein intake I aim for around 225g I will try to up it however.
it's not water. 1-test doesn't aromatize...that glycogen loading and legit gains beginning. hang on for the ride.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
it's not water. 1-test doesn't aromatize...that glycogen loading and legit gains beginning. hang on for the ride.
I noticed I get a bit more vascular daily, I think so many calories and not eating too clean the first 4-5 days of cycle were like making me spin my wheels in place. I've also been off creatine for a few weeks so if this doesn't aromatize, I guess it'd have to be all 'good' weight. Definitely like the product so far.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed I get a bit more vascular daily, I think so many calories and not eating too clean the first 4-5 days of cycle were like making me spin my wheels in place. I've also been off creatine for a few weeks so if this doesn't aromatize, I guess it'd have to be all 'good' weight. Definitely like the product so far.
Awesome man.. 3 a day is a solid dose. Any plans to go higher? Just curious!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
3/day

I get pretty emotional as well. The wife hates it. 3/day was a solid does for me as well. Strength went up...way up. Hit 4 PR's in the last two months. Overall it was a pretty good run.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think 3/day is as much as you would ever need. 330mg + the delivery system...hnnngggg