Massmax Xt vs Super Trueturk

LJF

Awards
Massmax Xt vs Super Trueturk for muscle and fatloss.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can someone post up the label for Trueturk?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not too familiar with Trueturk but massmax xt is an awesome natty product that i've seen a lot of people get good results from.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tonvara add some thing with there turk to make it better, but still mass xt have some epi and more in it so in my view mass xt is better for bulking

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I had a hard time finding much information on Trueturk, but it seems to be solely an ecdysteroid product. Massmax XT brings a lot more to the table than just ecdysteroids - it includes -(-)epi, which has been getting great feedback, as well as Atractylodes Lancea Rhizome to help increase appetite and a few other solid ingredients.

For fatloss, I personally think you would be better off using Alphamax XT, but Massmax XT can definitely help with fullness and vascularity while dieting. If someone could post up the Trueturk label that would be helpful.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Can someone post up the label for Trueturk?
net17_image_sturk_net_fda2.jpg

Its genuine ajuga turkestenica extract with added succinc acid for better absorption and bio availability. Tonvara calls it "AmberBoost".

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Massmax Xt vs Super Trueturk for muscle and fatloss.
MassMax XT vs Super TrueTurk is like PES High Volume(containing Nitrates,glycerol,L Citrulline ++) vs L-Citrulline. Massmax XT is much more than just Ecdysterone/ecdysteroids.

If you want top quality just Ecdysterone/Ecdysteroids, Boldanic offers pure Ajuga Turkestanica standardized for 10% Turkesterone, 10% Ecdysterone and 10% other ecdysteroids such as ponasterone,ajugasterone,cyasterone++.
They also offers 96%+ Ecdysterone from Leuzea and their raws are from ICPS. (Institute of the Chemistry of Plant Substances). ICPS has discovered, extracted, synthesized, studied +++ ecdysteroids since late 50s and even making medicines.

Thermolife used do do business with them before but right now, Boldanic is the only company offering real ICPS quality.i didnt believe until I saw a letter from ICPS proving it. It really makes me happy ! Because ecdysterone products are like tribulus products. 95% or more does even not contain active compounds. No wonder why those have bad rep.

I am huge ecdysterone/Ecdysteroid fan and it works,but doses should be solid too.
Some sides can be experienced if overdosing such as disrupted sleep, appetite loss etc.

Positive results such as
Musclefullness/pumps,strength,size,endurance,recovery,energy,increased appetite ++

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MassMax XT vs Super TrueTurk is like PES High Volume vs L-Citrulline. Massmax XT is much more than just Ecdysterone/ecdysteroids.

If you want top quality just Ecdysterone/Ecdysteroids, Boldanic offers pure Ajuga Turkestanica standardized for 10% Turkesterone, 10% Ecdysterone and 10% other ecdysteroids such as ponasterone,ajugasterone,cyasterone++.
They also offers 96%+ Ecdysterone from Leuzea and their raws are from ICPS. (Institute of the Chemistry of Plant Substances). ICPS has discovered, extracted, synthesized, studied +++ ecdysteroids since late 50s and even making medicines.

Thermolife used do do business with them before but right now, Boldanic is the only company offering real ICPS quality.

I am huge ecdysterone/Ecdysteroid fan and it works,but doses should be solid too.
Some sides can be experienced if oveedosing such as disrupted sleep, appetite loss etc.

Positive results such as
Musclefullness/pumps,strength,size,endurance,recovery,energy ++
Danes with a great answer on ecdy as always. MassMax XT has a high-quality ecdy extract, but it's more than just an ecdy product. Plus it's affordable, which is great too.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a hard time finding much information on Trueturk, but it seems to be solely an ecdysteroid product. Massmax XT brings a lot more to the table than just ecdysteroids - it includes -(-)epi, which has been getting great feedback, as well as Atractylodes Lancea Rhizome to help increase appetite and a few other solid ingredients.

For fatloss, I personally think you would be better off using Alphamax XT, but Massmax XT can definitely help with fullness and vascularity while dieting. If someone could post up the Trueturk label that would be helpful.
TrueTurk is Ajuga Turkestanica standardized for 10% Turkesterone and 10% ecdysterone.
Each tab is 100mg and honestly I would rather buy Boldanic Exubol (ICPS quality Ajuga) where caps are 200mg. Its actually cheaper.

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes what would you consider a solid dose for Boldanic Exubol? Thanks.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Danes ive spoke to you in the past about the possibilities of edcysterone ... do you believe that this boldanic brand is a good one? what are some of the benefits?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For your specific goals (muscle and fat loss) I suggest 8 weeks of AlphaMax XT in addition to perfect diet and hard training. Trying to achieve muscle gains AND losing fat is very hard to do. I rarely suggest doing this because it can lead to frustration. I suggest either a lean/clean bulk or a cut. You will see results faster.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes ive spoke to you in the past about the possibilities of edcysterone ... do you believe that this boldanic brand is a good one? what are some of the benefits?
Boldanic is actually the only one who sell ecdysteroids from ICPS.
I didnt believe them until I saw a letter from ICPS and spoke to ICPS.

Some of positive effects:
Musclefullness/pumps,strength,size,endurance, recovery,energy,increased appetite ++

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes what would you consider a solid dose for Boldanic Exubol? Thanks.
I would ran 1g daily and increase it slowly to maybe 2g.
Remember, we all react different and maybe 1g is to much for some to begin with.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you sir. At 1-2g's dosage this is a very exspensive natty anabolic regardless looks promising