Follidrone 2.0 or Lipodrene Elite

bboch8734

Awards
What would you guys recommend most for cutting? I've seen both of these products have gotten some great reviews but i'm indecisive.. Recommendations?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lipodrene elite for appetite suppression and added stim energy and results would be fatloss/weight loss. Of course diet will dictate how much fat you loss. If course no budget they both would stack great. Fd2 more of a performance aid and can help add muscle and maybe include some fatloss. But straight fat loss Elite because it will help consume less calories.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Folidrone will help you keep muscle while on a cut - better than any other natural anabolic. Highly recommended. The stim will help boost metabolism.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lipodrene Elite offers excellent energy, appetite suppression and mood enhancement, all things which will be sorely needed on a fat loss diet and can help you stay on track with your diet a lot

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lipodrene Elite offers excellent energy, appetite suppression and mood enhancement, all things which will be sorely needed on a fat loss diet and can help you stay on track with your diet a lot
If you're looking for a cutting product I would go with Lipodrene Elite as well. FD2.0 is more of a natty product to help you maintain muscle and recover with a little shredded formula.