Universal Natural Sterol Complex

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Screenshot_2017-07-04-11-00-13.png

Just ordered this.... again. I have used this product several times in the past, had good results each time with increased strength and muscle fullness. Only negative is the size of pills, they are large.

This is an old school product, so I'm sure several have used before. IMO, this is a great natty supplement. Any thoughts or opinions?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When it comes to universal their products are top notch but, that comes with the large pill issue. I have used this in the past and had some good results. I would suck it up and get them gains.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This definitely looks interesting. Should have added to my bulking cycle. I guess, there is always a next time.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have seen them before but have never used it. I would say it's worth a shot to pick up a bottle of it and give it a shot to see if it works for you.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another positive is the price... Depending on where u buy it, full month supply goes for $20-$25! Cheap, but effective!

Whitestang

Whitestang

Awards
I have 2 bottles of it. Think I got mine like 2 for $20 or something like that

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I always liked this supplement. I've used a few times in the past. Idk how much of a mass gainer it really is, but it has some great ingredients and definitely can feel a difference. With proper diet and training this stuff is great. I would love to get my hands on some if I can find for cheap.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WARNING: This may be a stupid question.

Does this go well with Ashwagandha? I mean, people say, the aggression is very good overall with the Sterol Complex. Ashwagandha keeps me cool headed, calm. Should I stop taking Ashwagandha while on the Sterol Complex?

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
WARNING: This may be a stupid question.

Does this go well with Ashwagandha? I mean, people say, the aggression is very good overall with the Sterol Complex. Ashwagandha keeps me cool headed, calm. Should I stop taking Ashwagandha while on the Sterol Complex?
I wouldn't although I would dose separate I like to dose Ash before bed.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't although I would dose separate I like to dose Ash before bed.
Now, I take 2.4gms of Ash. 3 in the morning and 3 at dinner. Was looking at taking the Sterol complex 2/2/2 ED. And looking at the size of the pill, I don't think I can chug 6 pills down at once.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Now, I take 2.4gms of Ash. 3 in the morning and 3 at dinner. Was looking at taking the Sterol complex 2/2/2 ED. And looking at the size of the pill, I don't think I can chug 6 pills down at once.
I was thinking if you do 2 morning 2 4 hours later and 2 another 4 hours later and then your Ash post workout and final dose before bed.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinking if you do 2 morning 2 4 hours later and 2 another 4 hours later and then your Ash post workout and final dose before bed.
Thanks man. Let me do as you suggested

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Let me know how it work for you? I always been intrigued by this product, but never but it since there is always a new one to try

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let me know how it work for you? I always been intrigued by this product, but never but it since there is always a new one to try
Will let you know. Just ordered mine a couple days ago.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lemme know too man if you decide to do a log because I wanted to try this product out too
Didn't know there wasn't a log. I am kinda lazy to log. But, let me do it this time. Will tag you in.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
For those who have tried this product, what did you observe? Or are we still waiting for someone to log it?

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jtmass any feedback on this universal product yet?
Not jmass, but this is my take.... Fwiw. I posted this in another plant sterol thread. Obviously I'm a big fan.

Usually take 3 with breakfast, then 3 in the afternoon, half hour before workout. By week two you should start feeling the effects. First thing is strength increase, secondly is fullness and pump during workout. After a month u will definitely notice some good gains in the mirror. Of course you have to put the work in the gym, but overall a good product that I find myself going back to from time to time.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I first used this in 1998. It was a different product then. Some things remain but it looks like much has been added. I do have to say I like the profile of the herbs used and will run this during my next attempt at PCT/getting off TRT(I have not given up yet lol.)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I’ve used this before. I’ve always found benefit and noticed physical changes with these types of products. I also enjoyed their M-stak product which has similar ingredients if I recall correctly.

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve used this before. I’ve always found benefit and noticed physical changes with these types of products. I also enjoyed their M-stak product which has similar ingredients if I recall correctly.
I did use m stack also and I was please with the result, make me hungry but loose fat at the same time

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not jmass, but this is my take.... Fwiw. I posted this in another plant sterol thread. Obviously I'm a big fan.

Usually take 3 with breakfast, then 3 in the afternoon, half hour before workout. By week two you should start feeling the effects. First thing is strength increase, secondly is fullness and pump during workout. After a month u will definitely notice some good gains in the mirror. Of course you have to put the work in the gym, but overall a good product that I find myself going back to from time to time.

Thank you for the feedback, for the price seem to be a winner here!

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Reason why I asked this was because everytime I take them I get terrible hypoglycemia. Have you ever had this happen? I didn't want to just come out and say it snd sound crazy in my posts

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reason why I asked this was because everytime I take them I get terrible hypoglycemia. Have you ever had this happen? I didn't want to just come out and say it snd sound crazy in my posts
Unfortunately/fortunately, I have never experienced that... How long have you been taking them, have you tried taking them with food?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was supposed to start a log on Sterol Complex and I just couldn't. My cut went a little bit longer than expected due to work travel and vacation. Finally started my bulk. But, I am waiting for get my diet to stabilize first and then get on to Sterol Complex. Will tag people in this thread who showed interest.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
2 pills a day. And yes I eat lots of carbs before I take them.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 pills a day. And yes I eat lots of carbs before I take them.
Surprised only 2 pills... I believe a full dose is 6 pills a day. With that said, not sure why it's causing to be hypoglycemic.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Could it be im having a reaction from one of the ingredients? And it's resulting in hypoglycemia?

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow! Blast from the past Supp for sure!
I remember using this when I first started training some 5/6 years ago.
I can't remember the ingredients of the original and can't see if they've changed. Has anybody used this recently, are the muscle fullness effects still as good?

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Yeah results are good. But side effects aren't (at least in my opinion)

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've been using this for years. I'll take a break every now and then from it, but for the most part I just run 3 caps a day continuously.